AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 28th, 2006 at 07:17pm
greendayjunkie:
pearlyfrets:
greendayjunkie:
I hope to god Tre doesnt get back with Claudia, i am sorry but when they were together she seemed to suck the life out of him, she clung to him like a bad smell

Laughing Jesus! ...bitter! LOL.

a little, she is the reason Tre wasn't in RIVWB and she made him lose weight Evil or Very Mad lol he looks cute a little chubby

awww...poor Tre! Really? BITCH!!!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 07:18pm
pearlyfrets:
greendayjunkie:
pearlyfrets:
greendayjunkie:
I hope to god Tre doesnt get back with Claudia, i am sorry but when they were together she seemed to suck the life out of him, she clung to him like a bad smell

Laughing Jesus! ...bitter! LOL.

a little, she is the reason Tre wasn't in RIVWB and she made him lose weight Evil or Very Mad lol he looks cute a little chubby

awww...poor Tre! Really? BITCH!!!

Yup Yup!!
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
May 28th, 2006 at 08:05pm
ok and you know shes the reason for that how??
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 08:13pm
TresFine:

Well apparently, (and this is common knowledge) she didnt want to be in RIVWB and since she was with him practically the whole tour, it meant he wasnt in it, She was even at the concert i went to on there UK tour at that time.
And just look at the pics from when he was married to her, he looks much thinner!!!!
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 08:46pm
greendayjunkie:
TresFine:

Well apparently, (and this is common knowledge) she didnt want to be in RIVWB and since she was with him practically the whole tour, it meant he wasnt in it, She was even at the concert i went to on there UK tour at that time.
And just look at the pics from when he was married to her, he looks much thinner!!!!

yeah thats kinda true...although i dont dislike her...i dunno. she looks sweet to me Embarassed

he went through a chubby stage when they were married but maybe thats when they first got married...i never kept track... Cool
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
greendayjunkie:
TresFine:

yeah thats kinda true...although i dont dislike her...i dunno. she looks sweet to me Embarassed

he went through a chubby stage when they were married but maybe thats when they first got married...i never kept track... Cool

Yeah it was, then he lost loads of weight
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 08:49pm
greendayjunkie:
greendayjunkie:
TresFine:

Yeah it was, then he lost loads of weight

aww...well i guess we will never really know how she was as a wife...
nor do we know the reason they separated...

i wanna know though...cause im nosy Embarassed

it would really be a shock if the got back together!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 08:52pm

I wanna know why they split too lol, i am also a nosy bitch..and proud!!! lol
It would be a shock for them to get back together but come on, if they still live together, them nights when they are bored or feeling empathetic hmmm Twisted Evil Sex they have soooooo done it after being divorced
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 08:58pm
greendayjunkie:

It would be a shock for them to get back together but come on, if they still live together, them nights when they are bored or feeling empathetic hmmm Twisted Evil Sex they have soooooo done it after being divorced

like durrr Cool if ur in the same house as Tre..and he's say...walking around in his boxers and its late at night...hmmm...lets just say even if i were divorced i couldnt resist that! Twisted Evil
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 09:00pm
greendayjunkie:

like durrr Cool if ur in the same house as Tre..and he's say...walking around in his boxers and its late at night...hmmm...lets just say even if i were divorced i couldnt resist that! Twisted Evil

nah, i couldnt resist that..RAWR!!! even if he wasnt just in boxers, i would rip the clothes off lol!!
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 09:02pm
PSH Cool lucky Claudia...if thats what happens.

lucky whoever gets to live with him at all Laughing
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 09:04pm
[quote="TresFine"]
sheepinthebiggreencity:

well who's that girl who's has her hand in his hand or smth an who's sittin next to tre?

Okay whoa that girl...sittin' next to Tré, WELL BADLY looks like my best friend Monica!! Like...spittin' image!...Monica, have you been canoodoling with my dream boy Evil or Very Mad lol
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 09:08pm
[quote="Madeluxx"]
TresFine:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

well who's that girl who's has her hand in his hand or smth an who's sittin next to tre?

Okay whoa that girl...sittin' next to Tré, WELL BADLY looks like my best friend Monica!! Like...spittin' image!...Monica, have you been canoodoling with my dream boy Evil or Very Mad lol

weird...
well her name supposedly does start with an M Embarassed
but i doubt it would be ur friend Cool lol
just a lucky lady Wink
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 09:11pm
[quote="Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade"]
Madeluxx:
TresFine:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

weird...
well her name supposedly does start with an M Embarassed
but i doubt it would be ur friend Cool lol
just a lucky lady Wink

No I doubt it's my friend either!! lol...Monica is doing her GCSE's she doesn't have time to be going off with Tre Cool at Grammy shows!! Plus...Tre is old enough to be her father... I don't think her parents would approve!
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 09:15pm

it kinda looks like mike is looking over there like "Tre we have already started to go up there now...lets go."

lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 09:23pm

it kinda looks like mike is looking over there like "Tre we have already started to go up there now...lets go."

lol

Yeah it's like HEY would you two stop smooching! We've got a damn award to recieve!
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Madeluxx:

lol

Yeah it's like HEY would you two stop smooching! We've got a damn award to recieve!

he was rather late when he did it Cool he better have paid her back later that night...
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 09:35pm
Madeluxx:

lol

he was rather late when he did it Cool he better have paid her back later that night...

Hey come on this is Mr Tre Cool we're talkin' about here!
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 09:36pm
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

lol

Hey come on this is Mr Tre Cool we're talkin' about here!

haha true Cool im sucha fool.

psh...prob just putting on a front...as if he is all shy and shit.

you cant fool us Tre Cool you little devil.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 09:36pm
haha i made this, you can see him look, then go in for the kiss lol
Register