Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
May 3rd, 2010 at 12:57pm
saw this of the opening of American idiot the musical filmed by a girl that won a competition, shows Tre and a girl (the girl that he was seen with there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__xu2ByM6M&feature=related
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 12th, 2010 at 01:37pm
This is Tre and Claudia, back when they were married/dating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249BKlSwgt0&feature=related
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
June 22nd, 2010 at 05:03am
This girl on GDC took these pictures from Wembley and said she saw Ruri there. O_o
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 22nd, 2010 at 08:39am
Bailey.:
This girl on GDC took these pictures from Wembley and said she saw Ruri there. O_o
She was there, I saw her on the side of the stage watching joan jett.
notyours
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
notyours
June 22nd, 2010 at 10:36am
Ahhh, time heals all or Tre' and Ruri are now "friends with benefits".
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 22nd, 2010 at 10:40am
... or they're just friends?
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2010 at 12:38am
Ruri?
8D
I fucking love ruri.
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
June 23rd, 2010 at 04:07am
me too. shes so fucking cute.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 23rd, 2010 at 09:24am
I think Ruri become quite good friends with Adrienne and maybe thats why she was there. Maybe tre and ruri were on a break and they got back together!
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 24th, 2010 at 06:25am
this is Tre with a girl I think its the one from American idiot musical opening looks like someone took it on the street somewhere
http://www.fotolog.com.br/idiot_green_day/29221785
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 24th, 2010 at 10:41am
^ That's interesting. I remember reading that he was at a bar somewhere and was "suggestively dancing" with a girl who worked there.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 26th, 2010 at 11:54am
sounds like Tre though he's been seen with a few girls since Ruri, Ruri's the only one that since Claudia that he's announced that he was with and really made public so maybe he's playing the field abit. None of us know how long him and Ruri were together but i'm guessing that it is longer than a year which is more long term than just dating so he probably is looking for some fun. If Ruri was at the manchester show then thats cool because they are still friends or possibly together again. Hope they get back together because Tre seemed happy and sort of settled with her.
Batman.
Batman.
June 26th, 2010 at 02:36pm
I don't know why we're so intrigued with it
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
June 26th, 2010 at 05:52pm
I know i think its because Tre is probably more private about his personal life than Mike and Billie and also I dont like the thought of when the guys are recording an album and Mike and Billie goes home to their families and Tre's on his own. I know Tre has his children but Ramona doesnt lie with him and it is possible that Frankito doesnt eiher because Tre and Claudia split up like 6/7 years ago and Tre has dated Ruri plus in that time Claudia must have dated someone. I just don't like the thought that he has no one at home while Mike and Billie gets to put their kids to bed (Even though they are getting a bit too old for that minus Brixton ofcourse) and Tre doesnt. I hope he finds someone who will support green day, get along with his kids and just love him. I know that he has his fans and that and any fan would give anything to have a chance to be with Tre but its not the same as finding someone who doesnt care what he does but wants to support him through it.
Batman.
Batman.
June 27th, 2010 at 12:09am
...I think we just have to wait but that is very sincere and thoughtful OMGyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 04:04pm
xxnxx:
I know i think its because Tre is probably more private about his personal life than Mike and Billie and also I dont like the thought of when the guys are recording an album and Mike and Billie goes home to their families and Tre's on his own. I know Tre has his children but Ramona doesnt lie with him and it is possible that Frankito doesnt eiher because Tre and Claudia split up like 6/7 years ago and Tre has dated Ruri plus in that time Claudia must have dated someone. I just don't like the thought that he has no one at home while Mike and Billie gets to put their kids to bed (Even though they are getting a bit too old for that minus Brixton ofcourse) and Tre doesnt. I hope he finds someone who will support green day, get along with his kids and just love him. I know that he has his fans and that and any fan would give anything to have a chance to be with Tre but its not the same as finding someone who doesnt care what he does but wants to support him through it.
Don't worry, I finally turned 18, and all that will happen soon. :Coffee
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2010 at 01:33am
Kurtni:
Don't worry, I finally turned 18, and all that will happen soon. :Coffee

lmfao

I'm turning 18 in August, so you'll have competition soon ~~

Laughing
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
July 2nd, 2010 at 04:06am
Lmao
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 2nd, 2010 at 07:46am
I don't think its likely he would go out with a 18year old as he has a 15year old daughter which means you would be a step parnet to a child 3years younger than you. All the girlfriends he's seen out have been about 25years old but good luck with that anyways
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2010 at 06:11pm
I think they were making a joke.
Register