Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
June 1st, 2006 at 03:19pm
and i still don't understand who's Megan.shoot me if im wrong Rolling Eyes ....dumbass
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 04:38pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:
and i still don't understand who's Megan.shoot me if im wrong Rolling Eyes ....dumbass

the supposed Grammys girl...
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 1st, 2006 at 04:52pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
D r l_l m -:
does anyone know who the girl was from the Playoffs? did she turn out being the girl at the Grammys? or someone else?

i heard from some that he met megan not long ago at Rudy's Cafe...and then i heard from some they were together since september...
then why would she have only gone with him to the grammys and no other shows?

yeah true... i think she as just a pick up girl Cool

im going with the sources who claim "megan" is someone new.

what sources
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
June 1st, 2006 at 04:54pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i know that...but........is she his gf? or what......
just curious....
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 04:57pm
TresFine:
D r l_l m -:
does anyone know who the girl was from the Playoffs? did she turn out being the girl at the Grammys? or someone else?

i heard from some that he met megan not long ago at Rudy's Cafe...and then i heard from some they were together since september...

what sources

i dunno, i read alot of things when the Grammys were first on.
nuthing is ever official i dont think...
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 04:58pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i know that...but........is she his gf? or what......
just curious....

yeah, from what they say...
TresFine
TresFine
June 1st, 2006 at 05:39pm
i don't know what she is too him.just i find it weird he only took her to that one event.then lately theres no more of her with him anywhere
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 05:41pm
TresFine:
i don't know what she is too him.just i find it weird he only took her to that one event.then lately theres no more of her with him anywhere

yeah but i havent seen brittney with mike either at any recent event...so maybe they are just waiting till something bigger...like a ceremony.
or maybe she didnt wanna go, she wasnt in town...watever.

and like i said, we'll nev know for sure, his life is pretty secret...
TresFine
TresFine
June 1st, 2006 at 05:41pm
Pfff:
I FOUND IT!!!
https://www.cpyu.org/Page.aspx?id=81515 <--that's the link.
and here's what it says about the whole tré and claudia thing:
Interestingly, Cool’s second ex-wife still lives in Cool’s house because, Cool says, “I wanna bring my son up and be a father and take care of him [Franko], and that means making good with his mom and taking care of her too, so that’s what I’m gonna do” (SPIN, 11/04).

and about the Lisea (I think that's how it's spelled correct me if I'm wrong) and Ramona moving to NY: Cool has twice been divorced and has a daughter named Ramona from his first marriage, and a son named Franko from the second. Against Cool’s will, his first ex-wife moved herself and their daughter to New York “which was pretty heartbreaking” for Cool (SPIN, 11/04).

the way he said taking care of her.he acts like he has to provide for her and do everything for her still.well shes old enough to learn to do that for herself

THERE.
TresFine
TresFine
June 1st, 2006 at 05:45pm
TresFine:

yeah but i havent seen brittney with mike either at any recent event...so maybe they are just waiting till something bigger...like a ceremony.
or maybe she didnt wanna go, she wasnt in town...watever.

and like i said, we'll nev know for sure, his life is pretty secret...

well lately all there are is nothing but press pictures.i been told by people that been there that brittney went to all of them but the recording academy one.someone even said adrienne was at one of those events.there girlfriends wifes.tend to wait inside more then going on the carpet with them.
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 05:48pm
yeah well Tre's girls could be different.
besides, everyone knows what britt and adie look like by now, some people may not know megan too well. just because she is or isnt somewhere where he is doesnt mean anything...

and dont trust what other people say. there are people who claim they have seen Tre and megan toether, but i dont believe them.
TresFine
TresFine
June 1st, 2006 at 05:54pm
maybe they have
Board Parasite
June 1st, 2006 at 05:55pm
i try not to believe anything unless i read it from an official source...but lots of people have said it, so maybe.
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 5th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
See, about the they still live together thing, how do we know that? Cause GDA said so? They are not a trustworthy source. I have never read that in any interview and I think it's bull. Does anyone have an interview where he said "I still live with my ex?" I havnt read it. If 'Megan' is his new girlfriend, I think she may have some issues with him living with his ex. Dno

...unless they come to an understanding that he lives with her for the sake of his son..and if he and Claudia are still in good terms...

but yeah...maybe the people Tre gets with allow him a more open and free relationship...because maybe thats how he prefers it...and maybe also why we dont see him with a girl (or should we say "steady girl"Wink as much as the other guys...
i have read more sourses than just GDA that say they live together...cant remember all o f them. we will never know for sure...
The majority of them just copied and pasted the article from GDA. I want a source where Tre says it. If he stuck with Claudia, why didn't he stick with Lisa for Ramona? I don't know, that just seems wierd to me.

It explains it in some scans I found a while back-Lisea decided to move to New York with Ramona. It was completely against Tre's will. I have the article scans if anybody's interested, but I don't know it you've already found them or what so...
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 5th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Who is the girl from the playoffs people have mentioned, is there any pics?
Board Parasite
June 5th, 2006 at 04:29pm
greendayjunkie:

nope not that i know of, only read articles...so im thinking that was just some one nighter or nuthing really serious...
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 5th, 2006 at 04:32pm
greendayjunkie:

nope not that i know of, only read articles...so im thinking that was just some one nighter or nuthing really serious...

Maybe I'm just being slow, but what are the playoffs....? Embarassed
Board Parasite
June 5th, 2006 at 04:36pm
The_Aydd_Person:
greendayjunkie:

i think it was a football game. GD played there. lol
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 5th, 2006 at 04:39pm
TresFine:
D r l_l m -:

what sources

i dunno, i read alot of things when the Grammys were first on.
nuthing is ever official i dont think...

Yeah, I read a lot of stuff too...Like one thing was the whole Tre met Megan in Mike's cafe a couple of weeks before the grammys, and that she's 18, and then in GDA they said in September she'd gone up to him and kissed him in a soundcheck (That's my favourite mental image), and then someone else said that her name's Becky Reiff, and she's the drummer for a very underground band called And More.
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 5th, 2006 at 04:40pm
The_Aydd_Person:
greendayjunkie:

i think it was a football game. GD played there. lol

awesome. wish i'd seen that, lol
Register