Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
June 5th, 2006 at 04:42pm
The_Aydd_Person:
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
TresFine:
D r l_l m -:
does anyone know who the girl was from the Playoffs? did she turn out being the girl at the Grammys? or someone else?

i heard from some that he met megan not long ago at Rudy's Cafe...and then i heard from some they were together since september...
then why would she have only gone with him to the grammys and no other shows?

yeah true... i think she as just a pick up girl Cool

im going with the sources who claim "megan" is someone new.

what sources

i dunno, i read alot of things when the Grammys were first on.
nuthing is ever official i dont think...

Yeah, I read a lot of stuff too...Like one thing was the whole Tre met Megan in Mike's cafe a couple of weeks before the grammys, and that she's 18, and then in GDA they said in September she'd gone up to him and kissed him in a soundcheck (That's my favourite mental image), and then someone else said that her name's Becky Reiff, and she's the drummer for a very underground band called And More.

lmfao omg i read all that too...i dont believe the band thing...

anyhoo i like to believe that she kissed him at soundcheck, but she didnt attend any other awards with him so that might have been another girl...
Emmer-x
Idiot
Emmer-x
June 5th, 2006 at 04:56pm
anyone got a new pic of the girl ?
LadyLuna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LadyLuna
June 5th, 2006 at 04:59pm
My theory on Megan/'The Grammys Girl':

It could potentially be Tre's sister. It's been said that Tre has a sibling, and though I haven't read if the sibling is male or female, the fact that Tre got bored enough to attract Laurence Livermore's attention suggests he didn't exactly have anyone to play with/keep him distracted which points to him having a sister. Also, didn't someone appear in the Driven documentary and the tag beneath their name say that they were Tre's sibling? I really don't know, I've only seen the show once, but it's there for one of you to confirm or not.

Anyway, if Tre was faced with going to award show alone knowing that Billie and Mike were taking someone he could've taken her as support, or a kind of thank you or something.

As for the kiss, it's been said that it was short and sweet. Kinda fits in that if they were siblings there wouldn't be much too it, it depends on how close they are. I'll admit it, this is where the theory falls down completely, but I haven't seen the show live and I can't play the clip on my computer as media player keeps freezing so I can't really say much on this aspect at the moment. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, that's what I thought when I was reading through the posts. Looking at it, it's the most dismissable but hey, an ideas an idea right?

As for the ring on his wedding finger, I wear rings on my wedding finger from time to time but it hardly makes me married, does it? Chances are Tre just wore it on that finger because it felt comfortable and forgot about the potential meaning that people (read: slightly obsessive fans) might read from it.
Board Parasite
June 5th, 2006 at 05:06pm
LadyLuna:

It could potentially be Tre's sister. It's been said that Tre has a sibling, and though I haven't read if the sibling is male or female, the fact that Tre got bored enough to attract Laurence Livermore's attention suggests he didn't exactly have anyone to play with/keep him distracted which points to him having a sister. Also, didn't someone appear in the Driven documentary and the tag beneath their name say that they were Tre's sibling? I really don't know, I've only seen the show once, but it's there for one of you to confirm or not.

Anyway, if Tre was faced with going to award show alone knowing that Billie and Mike were taking someone he could've taken her as support, or a kind of thank you or something.

As for the kiss, it's been said that it was short and sweet. Kinda fits in that if they were siblings there wouldn't be much too it, it depends on how close they are. I'll admit it, this is where the theory falls down completely, but I haven't seen the show live and I can't play the clip on my computer as media player keeps freezing so I can't really say much on this aspect at the moment. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, that's what I thought when I was reading through the posts. Looking at it, it's the most dismissable but hey, an ideas an idea right?

As for the ring on his wedding finger, I wear rings on my wedding finger from time to time but it hardly makes me married, does it? Chances are Tre just wore it on that finger because it felt comfortable and forgot about the potential meaning that people (read: slightly obsessive fans) might read from it.

ok first of all...about the ring thing, that was nuthing really big, half of us knew it prob wasnt anything serious...

and that was NOT his sister...i have seen his sister for i have watched Driven loads of times, and plus she didnt look a thing like Tre...

and also they locked arms through the whole Grammys, and my friend posted caps from the after party and she puts her arm around his back, he puts his hand on her lower back when she gets out of the limo and they hold hands as they walk up wo the after party...i think it would be really weird is a sister and brother held hands and all that stuff. and for the kiss, so what? it was short and sweet. maybe they didnt wanna have some big wet kiss at the awards show...it doesnt mean anything.

but the thing that bugs me is that even if Tre was seen alone at most of the awards shows, it isnt impossible that he could have gotten a gf, i mean, he is an attractive guy, its not like he hasnt prob had quite a few by now...

im pretty sure it was his gf...but i know for a fact it was not his sister. that would be just...weird.
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 5th, 2006 at 10:54pm
shes not 18 she looks older
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 6th, 2006 at 08:59am
hee hee i was the cap poster Very Happy (which remind me i have to upload the Brittney ones for someone)
Any who thats definiatly not his sister, there body language is all wrong and stuff they must be pretty close if it was lol
Anyways, Adrienne and Brittney dont go to every award show with Billie and Mike, maybe Tre and her didnt want to put there realationship infront of the world media until they were sure about it, but anyways I like Megan (if thats her name) i hope she stays lol
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 09:15am
greendayjunkie:
hee hee i was the cap poster Very Happy (which remind me i have to upload the Brittney ones for someone)
Any who thats definiatly not his sister, there body language is all wrong and stuff they must be pretty close if it was lol
Anyways, Adrienne and Brittney dont go to every award show with Billie and Mike, maybe Tre and her didnt want to put there realationship infront of the world media until they were sure about it, but anyways I like Megan (if thats her name) i hope she stays lol

megan si cute
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 10:12am
Bittersweet:
greendayjunkie:

megan si cute
Read the new rules, you have a chat thread to talk about people being cute now, if you don't have something vaild and important to say, say it in a chat thread. Wink
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
June 6th, 2006 at 12:26pm
LadyLuna:

ok first of all...about the ring thing, that was nuthing really big, half of us knew it prob wasnt anything serious...

and that was NOT his sister...i have seen his sister for i have watched Driven loads of times, and plus she didnt look a thing like Tre...

and also they locked arms through the whole Grammys, and my friend posted caps from the after party and she puts her arm around his back, he puts his hand on her lower back when she gets out of the limo and they hold hands as they walk up wo the after party...i think it would be really weird is a sister and brother held hands and all that stuff. and for the kiss, so what? it was short and sweet. maybe they didnt wanna have some big wet kiss at the awards show...it doesnt mean anything.

but the thing that bugs me is that even if Tre was seen alone at most of the awards shows, it isnt impossible that he could have gotten a gf, i mean, he is an attractive guy, its not like he hasnt prob had quite a few by now...

im pretty sure it was his gf...but i know for a fact it was not his sister. that would be just...weird.

Shocked Do you still have those caps???
Board Parasite
June 6th, 2006 at 01:04pm
The_Aydd_Person:
LadyLuna:

Shocked Do you still have those caps???

they are on the Grammys thread Wink towards the end...
Board Parasite
June 6th, 2006 at 01:06pm
greendayjunkie:

yeah thats exactly what i was saying...besides Tre seems to be the type that doesnt really like his relaionships exposed...from what i have seen anyway.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 03:53pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bittersweet:
greendayjunkie:

megan si cute
Read the new rules, you have a chat thread to talk about people being cute now, if you don't have something vaild and important to say, say it in a chat thread. Wink

ok, I am blind didn`t even see the new rules.I will stop spaming now
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 06:32pm
greendayjunkie:

yeah thats exactly what i was saying...besides Tre seems to be the type that doesnt really like his relaionships exposed...from what i have seen anyway.

nah hes alot more open just like billie..compared to mike.those two are way more open
Board Parasite
June 6th, 2006 at 06:45pm
TresFine:
greendayjunkie:

nah hes alot more open just like billie..compared to mike.those two are way more open

not when it comes to girlfriends.........
TresFine
TresFine
June 6th, 2006 at 07:52pm
does too.i have read things he said about his exs
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
June 7th, 2006 at 03:08pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Suzie:
yeah...that Grammy's girl (Megan, as some say her name was) was def not Claudia. if she resembled any of his wives...maybe Lisea. but we know it wasnt her...so yeah. im gonna wait and see what happens. i usually dont believe anything until it is an update from this present year 2006.
I've just looked on Green Day.net & couldn't find any mention of this. And there's nothing anywhere else, either. And besides which, there was no ring on his finger as of the photos from Monday night. I don't think we should take this as gospel. I don't think we should speculate about any of the guys love lives, to be honest....

well i think Court was just trying to figure out what was going on here...i mean as all of us know...Tre is the most difficult to figure out when it comes to relationships...he is either supposedly seen with some random girl at like the BIAB premier and the NFL Playoffs (i believe thats what it was)...or he is seen in pictures with girls (like with Torry and this Grammys chick)...
plus that time he wore a ring on his ring finger...he had lots of people wondering things...until he appeared without it again.
so i really dont know whats going on. maybe he wants to keep that part of his life a secret unlike the other guys...
Some guys just don't wear wedding rings. They keep them other places. Him being a drummer and flailing his hands everywhere, I can see why he wouldn't wear it, he may not want to lose it, and it jsut became a habbiat.

But if he was married, don't you think she would attend more events with him? Im pretty sure they're divorced, I just don't know when it happened.

i dunno...they kinda keep u in suspicion (living together and all) you never really know...unlike movie stars who are always blasted on the front of magazines...its easier for these guys to keep their relationships a secret.
and u are right about the wedding ring thing...both my parents dont wear wedding rings...
and as i recall...even in the past when he was married...he didnt wear it that much. thats why it was weird to see him show up to that one event wearing a ring on his ring finger.
but you are right...you would think she would attend more events Confused but did she ever really attend events with him when they were married? maybe...one?

i think tre is just trying to trick everyone Very Happy classic tre
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 7th, 2006 at 03:11pm
I think if he'd been married, he would wear a ring Confused

He always did it Dno
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
June 29th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Both times Tre's been married (Lisea and Claudia) he's worn wedding rings, so i don't see why if he were married again he wouldn't wear one this time.
Board Parasite
June 29th, 2006 at 03:01pm
yeah.......he wore it once and awhile when he was married..sometimes he took it off but he mostly wore a ring...

and i dunno why he would wanna hide it...but yeah...

my conclusion: he is not married.

lol
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 29th, 2006 at 03:09pm
yeah.......he wore it once and awhile when he was married..sometimes he took it off but he mostly wore a ring...

and i dunno why he would wanna hide it...but yeah...

my conclusion: he is not married.

lol

yeah,he is not!
Register