Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
pirate hookkkkker
Geek
pirate hookkkkker
July 8th, 2006 at 05:04pm
greendayjunkie:
I hope to god Tre doesnt get back with Claudia, i am sorry but when they were together she seemed to suck the life out of him, she clung to him like a bad smell
lol ^ Laughing
pirate hookkkkker
Geek
pirate hookkkkker
July 8th, 2006 at 05:13pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
D r l_l m -:
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
does anyone know who the girl was from the Playoffs? did she turn out being the girl at the Grammys? or someone else?

i heard from some that he met megan not long ago at Rudy's Cafe...and then i heard from some they were together since september...
then why would she have only gone with him to the grammys and no other shows?

yeah true... i think she as just a pick up girl Cool

im going with the sources who claim "megan" is someone new.
wait but didnt ppl say that the "grammy girl" was like still young in her like 17,18,19 age?
pirate hookkkkker
Geek
pirate hookkkkker
July 8th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Creation Imperfect:
does anyone know who the girl was from the Playoffs? did she turn out being the girl at the Grammys? or someone else?

i heard from some that he met megan not long ago at Rudy's Cafe...and then i heard from some they were together since september...

Where did you find out about that? are there pictures of it, the girl from the playoffs Embarassed
what playoffs? i feel so far behinde in time Sad Embarassed
missand
Geek
missand

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 06:51am
maybe he wants to keep his private life private and who could blame him, Billie Joe got a threat for Adie so would he really risk that....

my mum and dad are married but they dont wear rings , doesn't mean they're not married does it?
and anyway he would probbaly want to hide it cos the rest of his life has been filmed or wrote about ... i would keep it a secret but thats me

in my opnion he might be engaged with the ring picture then they called it off or decided to keep it quite and that ring is an engagement ring cos my dads mates Chris has the exact same style and i printed the picture of and he went to amsterdame to get the ring and its an engagement so wow
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
July 9th, 2006 at 07:05am
I don't think that he is engaged tho. Of course we can't be sure, but we would know about it. even if we didn't really want to know................Who says they are even together anymore?
Rae Charles
King For A Couple Of Days
Rae Charles
July 9th, 2006 at 07:34am
missand:
maybe he wants to keep his private life private and who could blame him, Billie Joe got a threat for Adie so would he really risk that....

my mum and dad are married but they dont wear rings , doesn't mean they're not married does it?
and anyway he would probbaly want to hide it cos the rest of his life has been filmed or wrote about ... i would keep it a secret but thats me

in my opnion he might be engaged with the ring picture then they called it off or decided to keep it quite and that ring is an engagement ring cos my dads mates Chris has the exact same style and i printed the picture of and he went to amsterdame to get the ring and its an engagement so wow

Was that threat like just something someone said off the internet, or something else? Shocked
DaveyHavok666
Geek
DaveyHavok666
July 10th, 2006 at 01:10am
Didn't Tre divorece Lisa Lyons in '03 ?
Jimmy's_Rebel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy's_Rebel
July 10th, 2006 at 08:22am
no - because he married Claudia waaay before that. He divorced Lisea in 95 or 96 i think. He married Claudia around 2000-2001 and they divorced in 2003.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 10th, 2006 at 11:42am
~ Bullwinkie_With_Tre ~:
Didn't Tre divorece Lisa Lyons in '03 ?

Tre divorced Lisea in 1998
TresFine
TresFine
July 11th, 2006 at 04:25am
hes not engaged.the grammy girl wasnt even no where in site when he was at the warped tour
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 11th, 2006 at 05:21am
TresFine:
hes not engaged.the grammy girl wasnt even no where in site when he was at the warped tour

did you follow him around or something?
Rae Charles
Rae Charles
August 20th, 2006 at 08:13am
TresFine:

That doesn't really mean anything. Their wives and girlfriends don't have to be with them on every single tour, all the time. I mean, they haves lives....
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 04:58pm
i heard that he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore... meh, whatever makes tre happy.
i also heard that he wore the ring to throw everyone off. i heard it on on another tre message board when i was surfing the net a few weeks ago.
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
August 20th, 2006 at 05:31pm
just_call_me_dookie:
i heard that he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore... meh, whatever makes tre happy.
i also heard that he wore the ring to throw everyone off. i heard it on on another tre message board when i was surfing the net a few weeks ago.

the ring was probably so he'd stop getting marriage proposals from underage girls XD
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 05:34pm
Squishy Cool:
just_call_me_dookie:

the ring was probably so he'd stop getting marriage proposals from underage girls XD

lmao. yeah.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 20th, 2006 at 05:53pm
I heard he was dating someone. Some girl told me, Idont know her though.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 06:37pm
Oh, oh well. maybe maybe not you know? But I mean sure I love him and everything, but I also want to see him happy. Doesn't mean I'm not jealous of the lucky girl. lol. but yes, could be true.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 20th, 2006 at 07:13pm
I want tre to be happy. He's also gorgeous when he's happy so that's good.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 07:48pm
yes, he is VERY gorgeous when he's happy. Very Happy
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 20th, 2006 at 10:45pm
And when he's sad or insane, or whatever mood he is in. But i don't want Tre sad...
Register