i think one ogf my favorites is....
"Kill the whales......save the plankton"

Am i retarded
Or am i just Overjoyed?
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 8th, 2007 at 08:57pm
hey Minority_under_dog...ies with an "ie"...just like Bill"ie" Fredd"ie" Mercury....

GET IT RIGHT....but yes..that is a funny quote...just like...
"i haven't done that but i dont not step on a crack because it will break your mothers back"

HAHA
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
May 10th, 2007 at 07:50pm
Kimberlane:
That's great Emily. But would you mind telling us what interview it is Laughing

Shifty Please.
...I have no idea. Shifty I just was Googling GD interviews one day and came across it. It's early, though, pre-Dookie, but they're signed to Reprise, and in Holland or Amsterdam or something,..I'll look, and if I find it again I'll post the link.

EDIT: DADADADAAAAAAAA! It's the second one...I haven't downloaded the first one yet. Probably will now, though...

http://www.toazted.com/interview/203/Green-Day.html
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
May 14th, 2007 at 12:22am
But why did he say that?
I didn't get that part of the interview @,@"
And Mike sounds really sick o,o
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
May 14th, 2007 at 09:24pm
Mack The Knife:
But why did he say that?
Billie was randomly playing the drums and the dude says something like, "I think you're better at the guitar. Or whatever it is you do." The Mike said the "Bill's an excellent guitar player," thing.

[shrug]
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2007 at 10:28pm
"Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed."

my sister found that in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (the second book) it was said by Michael Pritchard
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 21st, 2007 at 06:44am
Mack The Knife:
But why did he say that?

Mike sounds stoned
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
May 21st, 2007 at 09:19pm
Waiting4the_Saints:

my sister found that in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (the second book) it was said by Michael Pritchard

Huh. Funny I never noticed that. I've read that book like a zillion times Think
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:02pm
Waiting4the_Saints:

He didn't actually say that, did he?
I think someone else did that. The dude that also said these quotes:
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
No matter how rich you become, how famous or powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:09pm
Oh, geez, there's a million Mike quotes, but I love this one interview w/ GD in like, Kerplunk era:

"You know what I figured out? When You dress like this and you walk into the bathroom at a pitstop in the midwest, just assume you can kick some ass! Walkin' around like that in the midwest. *laughing* Watch it. I got to take a piss, excuse me! *more laughing* What are you lookin at? Keep ya eyes on the wall."

It's freaking hilarious and then there's another part in the beginning where he's talking like a hillbilly. It's kinda long, but I'll type it anyway:

"Ok, so basically, we tend to cross some people that talk like this, right? And we was in the supermarket, and we was buyin all sorts of stuff and I went up to the counter and I said, they said, "No I don't think you're from here are you? I could tell you wasn't from here.” And I said you know what? Garth Brooks is Gay! “No jesus no no, he thinks he’s gay no, get ‘em boys, get ‘em, get ‘em.” And we got chased out the store and they threw apples and oranges and guns. It was ugly. People don’t bend there.”

It’s kind of confusing, but then I like this one too:

“I went out with a girl for 2 years and then she found the lord and dumped me for jesus. No lie. She moved down to southern California, went to Christian Bible School and now she’s gone!”

It’s also from that same interview. I would never dump him for jesus!
Very Happy
(sorry for such a long post Embarassed )
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
June 4th, 2007 at 02:11am
ha_ha_you're_dead504:
Oh, geez, there's a million Mike quotes, but I love this one interview w/ GD in like, Kerplunk era:

"You know what I figured out? When You dress like this and you walk into the bathroom at a pitstop in the midwest, just assume you can kick some ass! Walkin' around like that in the midwest. *laughing* Watch it. I got to take a piss, excuse me! *more laughing* What are you lookin at? Keep ya eyes on the wall."

It's freaking hilarious and then there's another part in the beginning where he's talking like a hillbilly. It's kinda long, but I'll type it anyway:

"Ok, so basically, we tend to cross some people that talk like this, right? And we was in the supermarket, and we was buyin all sorts of stuff and I went up to the counter and I said, they said, "No I don't think you're from here are you? I could tell you wasn't from here.” And I said you know what? Garth Brooks is Gay! “No jesus no no, he thinks he’s gay no, get ‘em boys, get ‘em, get ‘em.” And we got chased out the store and they threw apples and oranges and guns. It was ugly. People don’t bend there.”

“I went out with a girl for 2 years and then she found the lord and dumped me for jesus. No lie. She moved down to southern California, went to Christian Bible School and now she’s gone!”

Very Happy

My favorite Green Day interview. Very Happy I love Out Of Focus...
Anarchy in the UK
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Anarchy in the UK
June 5th, 2007 at 09:26am
i think the best...wel...not quote...but u no

dirnt dirnt dirnt dirnt.......dirnt dirnt dirnt

u no coz thats wot he used to do
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2007 at 11:43am
black_hawk_2009:
ha_ha_you're_dead504:

Very Happy

My favorite Green Day interview. Very Happy I love Out Of Focus...

I concur Clap I love it Dance
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
June 7th, 2007 at 12:43pm
I remember the other ones!!!

"Don't smoke the brown weed!!!"

"It just goes to show that if you eat shit, you won't die."

^--Both from Woodstock.

And then I watched a video yesterday of a naked guy stage diving at a GD show in 91 or 92. (i didn't SEE anything) Billie had dared him to do it after he stripped on stage and the crowd didn't catch him, and then Mike's response was:

"That's not fair! You little chicken shits, you were supposed to catch him!"

^---I don't know why I find that funny. Maybe because he said chicken shits, I don't know...
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
June 11th, 2007 at 09:55pm
"There's candy backstage... and I'm all hopped up on KOOFBALLS!"

That's a good one from 'Out of Focus'
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 13th, 2007 at 01:27pm
Thats not from out of Focus, it is from the Farmclub interview