AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 04:46pm
Kitti:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
A dead body cannot give you consent to eat it. I don't care if they did while they were living 5 seconds before, opinions change. Sort of like people who say "Hey, lets commit suicide together" So one says shoot me, then shoot yourself, but whoever gets shot first changes their mind and it was too late...

It's wrong and uncilivilized. If a person wishes to be eaten while they're alive, kudo's to you. You give the consent, snack away. But how many of these people do you think were in their right minds? Very few, and you can't give consent for something like that when your not sane, that's a mistake you can't fix. AFter something like this ocured, I really think Germany needs to outlaw it.

How is it wrong?
As a non-cannibal, can you judge these cannibals based on your system of values?
As always, we fail to recognize that one tiny detail-- values can be drastically different. Assuming that nobody here is a cannibal, we have to keep that in our heads.
Do I condone eating other humans? Not at all. But I don't condone eating a lot of meats (poultry and fish are easier to digest and have essentially the same nutritional value as red meat, and we won't talk about the processed ones). Can we really pass judgement on something we can't understand without experiencing it? I hardly think so.

But the major scientific point against cannibalism:
The protiens ingested when one eats another of the same species can bind with other protiens in the body, especially in the nervous system. This is related to the outbreak of Mad Cow in Europe about a decade ago. Cow feed contained parts of cows. The way the protiens interacted, it affected their nervous systems. When ingested by humans, the protiens affected the human brain in the same way. This has also been seen in human cannibalism in certain parts of Africa.

Ok, so you're saying just because I have never raped someone, murdered someone, or physically abused a child I can not say it is wrong? I beg to differ there.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 04:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Ok, so you're saying just because I have never raped someone, murdered someone, or physically abused a child I can not say it is wrong? I beg to differ there.

Taking a slight spin on this..

Some people want to be cannibalised. Nobody wants to be raped, otherwise it'd be consensual sex. Same with Child abuse. And theres that whole Murder/euthanasia debate..
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Some people want to be cannibalised. Nobody wants to be raped, otherwise it'd be consensual sex. Same with Child abuse. And theres that whole Murder/euthanasia debate..

Im just begining to think no one read my post Dno
IWTC:
If a person wishes to be eaten while they're alive, kudo's to you. You give the consent, snack away.

It's all good if your alive and sane, but how many sane people do you know that want to be eaten? Not many. But lets say they did and it's legal, go for it.. However being dead is a different issue entirely.

IWTC:
A dead body cannot give you consent to eat it. I don't care if they did while they were living 5 seconds before, opinions change. Sort of like people who say "Hey, lets commit suicide together" So one says shoot me, then shoot yourself, but whoever gets shot first changes their mind and it was too late...
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 30th, 2006 at 06:44pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Im just begining to think no one read my post Dno
IWTC:
If a person wishes to be eaten while they're alive, kudo's to you. You give the consent, snack away.

It's all good if your alive and sane, but how many sane people do you know that want to be eaten? Not many. But lets say they did and it's legal, go for it.. However being dead is a different issue entirely.

IWTC:

Talk about Catch 22.
I agree with you though.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 31st, 2006 at 05:13pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Yeah, exactly. Some people would, I dunno, be like, turned on, or something, by cannibalism. Maybe he wanted to die and he just decided cannibalism was the way to go.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 09:10am
we dont object to eating pigs, we dont object to eating cows, sheep, horses or even dogs. many of these animals are killed in a way that causes them to die in pain. what makes humans any different? we are animals too, basically.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 18th, 2006 at 09:17am
Pepperpot.:

Armin was from Germany, and in Germany cannibalism isn't against the law.

Are you sure ? Shocked Surprised
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 09:29am
I really can't beleive humans can eat humans! It's disgusting! UGH
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 09:51am
.::MESKI::.:

Mice eat mice. Rats eat rats. Wolves eat wolves.
Circle of life, part of the natural cycle of things in the animal kingdon. Why are we any different?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 10:46am
Bloodraine:

Circle of life, part of the natural cycle of things in the animal kingdon. Why are we any different?

So you're telling me if I get hungry it's ok for me to go naw my neighbors leg off? Humans are not the same as animals, were more advanced and passed them up long ago. With our advancement, we gained alot of things invention wise. We also developed a society where murder is illegal, and eating someone is murder as well.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 18th, 2006 at 10:59am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

So you're telling me if I get hungry it's ok for me to go naw my neighbors leg off? Humans are not the same as animals, were more advanced and passed them up long ago. With our advancement, we gained alot of things invention wise. We also developed a society where murder is illegal, and eating someone is murder as well.

I guess she didn't mean it like that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 11:00am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Well, it's what she said...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:18pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Oh, I did.

We are animals, we are organisms belonging to the animal kingdom, the only thing separating us from the rest of the kingdom is our species. Just because a dog is a dog, does that make it any less of an animal than a cat?.

Also, tell me where I said we'd be eating the human before death- afterwards that isn't murder. If you've passed on and some other human eats you, well, what makes that wrong?. The body is dead, the circle of life is continuing. Why is it okay for rats to eat their deceased cagemeates whereas it is 'wrong' and 'sick' to eat your fellow deceased human?.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Bloodraine:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Oh, I did.

We are animals, we are organisms belonging to the animal kingdom, the only thing separating us from the rest of the kingdom is our species. Just because a dog is a dog, does that make it any less of an animal than a cat?.

Also, tell me where I said we'd be eating the human before death- afterwards that isn't murder. If you've passed on and some other human eats you, well, what makes that wrong?. The body is dead, the circle of life is continuing. Why is it okay for rats to eat their deceased cagemeates whereas it is 'wrong' and 'sick' to eat your fellow deceased human?.
It isnt your body to eat. I think I'll go dig up a deceased relative of yours and eat her. What gives me the right to eat someone else, they may be dead but they still deserve to be respected.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 18th, 2006 at 02:22pm
Bloodraine:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Oh, I did.

I knew you meant it like that, I didn't mean it like that .. ARGH -confuzion-
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:23pm
Bloodraine:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Oh, I did.

because we are more neurologically advanced, we have been blessed with interlect and a modern society with morals, A part of have interlect is that responcibility and morals come with it, so unlike rats we know that it is unacceptable to eat a deceased species of the same kind, not only because of social aspects of it, but because it's seriously dangerous to your health, if you eat the same meat that your made of it can lead to mental health defect.

Which is why most cannibal are pyschologically insane.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:23pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
It isnt your body to eat. I think I'll go dig up a deceased relative of yours and eat her. What gives me the right to eat someone else, they may be dead but they still deserve to be respected.

Yes, but you wouldn't be saying that to my pet mouse, would you?.
She ate her mother and her sister. Plus, when she was born her baby sibling got eaten by her father. Its okak, its natural to them. I don't have a problem with that.

Why are we different?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:28pm
NeoSteph:
Which is why most cannibal are pyschologically insane.

And who decides that?
How can we judge what goes on inside another person's mind, and deem it to be 'insane' or 'wrong' or 'not of sound mind'.

Just because a person (cannibal or not) goes against a specific rule or law of society, we drag them out and call them insane.

How can we, as 'sane' people, as humans, judge a person and their actions based on our set of values?. (I think I need to credit Kitti for that phrase).

Maybe we're the insane ones.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:33pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

She ate her mother and her sister. Plus, when she was born her baby sibling got eaten by her father. Its okak, its natural to them. I don't have a problem with that.

Why are we different?

Why are we different? Oh I dont know, we live in a society highly advaced compared to theirs. We have an organized system or laws and regualtions, a government, do mice have that? No. We have values, and one of them should be that no one has the right to harm another humans body, We are a totally different species from mice, our genetic make-up is different, we're different. the only Similarity we have is that we are all animals. We have social values, did you even read Stephs post?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 02:40pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Why are we different?

Why are we different? Oh I dont know, we live in a society highly advaced compared to theirs. We have an organized system or laws and regualtions, a government, do mice have that? No. We have values, and one of them should be that no one has the right to harm another humans body, We are a totally different species from mice, our genetic make-up is different, we're different. the only Similarity we have is that we are all animals. We have social values, did you even read Stephs post?

Yeah...I kinda...replied to it too. Eh

Who imposed this 'value' of what you speak, then?. Who decided that?. Why should we have this value?. You know, this isn't just cannibalism i'm talking about anymore, but what invisible force decides we're so much different to every other species on this planet?. And as such, we must behave a particular way, we must do certain things, we cannot violate this invisible, invalid code that is absolute, unbreakable.

People are all fine for bending this natural law when it suits them. Its okay to disrupt nature to preserve a persons life years after they should have died, its okay to get plastic surgery when you got your face burnt off in a fire, its okay to do all these things. Yet, selectively, we cannot do as animals do because 'we are humans'.

Sometimes, I think we'd be much, much better off living as our fellow organisms do. Society and this set of moral codes causes more trouble than it solves, and they get along just fine gnawing away at their fellow animals.
Register