Not Alison

Blog
March 21st, 2010 at 08:48pm
LovesTreCool:
Not Alison:
LovesTreCool:
Not Alison:
LovesTreCool:
well im 15 i came here when i was 13 so when you wore born and been in a country for 13 years you learn one language so it takes a while to learn onothere
one even tho i can speek fluently most people that come from russia have a hard time spelling for a while cuse' the Russians spell the way words sounds unlike Americans

srsly guys leave her alone it's not against the law to abbreviate or make a mistake

Thank you

Nah prob

NOW. ANYWAYS.

omg lyke i lyke love young billiejoez <3872

no but really

Clap WIN!
and like OMG! guess what
our waitres knew billie when he was like in High School
she said he was a reall cool kid! Cool

LAIDSKHDALKS LUCKY EFFING BIOTCH

well

I wish I knew him in high school too
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 08:48pm
achin' to be:
iViva La Hannah!:
achin' to be:
Wait, I don't get it. How can three years make that much of a difference? Either she's been home long enough to re-learn, or she went out there when she was old enough to remember English still. Surely?

I'm not sure. But don't you think it'd be hard to remember all the English words ever after learning Russian for 3 years? Dno

Well, if I were six or seven, maybe, yeah. But anything over ten and I would be able to remember my own language, I would try my hardest to make sure I didn't forget. I just think it's a bit of an excuse because kids much younger can learn multiple languages.

Maybe it's just me but if you're going to post on forums you can at least try and make it readable. It just makes it look better on yourself. There is no need for chatspeak on the internet. But clearly no one else thinks that way so whatever, carry on as you were! XD

u guys have it wrong i didnt learn Russian i was born there
im trying to learn Eanglish
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
March 21st, 2010 at 08:49pm
LovesTreCool:
achin' to be:
iViva La Hannah!:
achin' to be:
Wait, I don't get it. How can three years make that much of a difference? Either she's been home long enough to re-learn, or she went out there when she was old enough to remember English still. Surely?

I'm not sure. But don't you think it'd be hard to remember all the English words ever after learning Russian for 3 years? Dno

Well, if I were six or seven, maybe, yeah. But anything over ten and I would be able to remember my own language, I would try my hardest to make sure I didn't forget. I just think it's a bit of an excuse because kids much younger can learn multiple languages.

Maybe it's just me but if you're going to post on forums you can at least try and make it readable. It just makes it look better on yourself. There is no need for chatspeak on the internet. But clearly no one else thinks that way so whatever, carry on as you were! XD

... so you're saying you were born in Russia, and lived there until you were three?
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 08:50pm
Thank you[/quote]

Nah prob

NOW. ANYWAYS.

omg lyke i lyke love young billiejoez <3872

no but really[/quote]

Clap WIN!
and like OMG! guess what
our waitres knew billie when he was like in High School
she said he was a reall cool kid! Cool[/quote]

LAIDSKHDALKS LUCKY EFFING BIOTCH

well

I wish I knew him in high school too[/quote]

i KNOW right!! really i gave her the evils the whole time!!
she was like "and i went to see them in Gilman! They tottaly rocked!" Twisted Evil
Not Alison
Basket Case
Not Alison

Blog
March 21st, 2010 at 08:51pm
LovesTreCool:
achin' to be:
iViva La Hannah!:
achin' to be:

one of my best friends vika was born in russia and moved here right after but because her grandmother, mom and dad and sister all knew russian and only russian for like ever, she still has some trouble with english
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 08:51pm
achin' to be:
LovesTreCool:
achin' to be:
iViva La Hannah!:
achin' to be:

... so you're saying you were born in Russia, and lived there until you were three?

until i was 13
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 21st, 2010 at 08:52pm
OMG NO ONE CARES WHO LIVED IN RUSSIA FOR HOW LONG AND STOP THE QUOTE PYRAMIDS BEFORE I SHOOT MYSELF AA
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
Not Alison:
LovesTreCool:
achin' to be:
iViva La Hannah!:
achin' to be:

one of my best friends vika was born in russia and moved here right after but because her grandmother, mom and dad and sister all knew russian and only russian for like ever, she still has some trouble with english

YAh! i know some russians that wure born here but live with Russian people
that are having hard time with Eanglish
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
cabot gal:
OMG NO ONE CARES WHO LIVED IN RUSSIA FOR HOW LONG AND STOP THE QUOTE PYRAMIDS BEFORE I SHOOT MYSELF AA

Id like to see that and u know who cares, I do
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
LovesTreCool:

until i was 13

... so where the hell did 'living out there for three years' come from?! God i'm confused! Never mind, lol.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
March 21st, 2010 at 08:53pm
cabot gal:
Pat

how about if you are going to talk about it move it to the other thread so you're not spamming Dno

I'm not trying to be rude but yea I don't want people to get in trouble for spamming...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
LovesTreCool:
cabot gal:

Id like to see that
well aren't you delightful.
Not Alison
Basket Case
Not Alison

Blog
SO ANY EFFING WAYS

YOUNG BILLIE JOE

I WOULD HAVE SPENT ALL OF MY MONEY RIGHT THURR
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 08:54pm
She even TALLKED to HIM!! well so have I but STILL!
Not Alison
Basket Case
Not Alison

Blog
March 21st, 2010 at 08:54pm
I WISH I DID.

I still talk to stoner kids lol they're effing funny
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 09:01pm
HAHAHA YES they are we has some of those at our school
and they get comfused easily xD
St.Anna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St.Anna
April 19th, 2010 at 06:24pm
Punk*pancake:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
This picture isn't when he was young but DAMN!!!!! he is HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that body isn't really his!!! its from a Calvin Klein advert! Exclamation

I REALLY WANT THIS PIC BIG!! I COZ MAKE A POSTER 4 MY ROOM Drool HIS SO HOT
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
April 20th, 2010 at 10:33am
St.Anna:
Punk*pancake:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

But it's not his body 0_o
Batman.
Batman.
April 20th, 2010 at 05:34pm
Sherlock Holmes:
St.Anna:
Punk*pancake:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

But it's not his body 0_o
lmfao
Register