AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2006 at 08:03pm
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:
Ahhh can anyone send me Pinhead Gunpowder songs.. I don't have that many Sad

You can download a BRILLIANT bootleg of a whole gig, for free from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/tmp/pinhedlive/index.php3 xD xD xD

and some other individual songs from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/sounds/index.php3

(MPLS SONG = RAWR!!)

SQUEE! THANK YOU!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2006 at 08:04pm
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:
Second Street, Life during War Time, Beastly Bit, Cabot Gal, Before the Accident, Walking Catastrophe, Brother, Losers of the Year, My Boot in your face..., Junkpile, Kathleen

yeahh i think that's it

;skfs;akdjfas;dkfjas;dkfj I forgot about ♥ ♥ ♥ Walking Catastrophe!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Aaah...that's my ringtone!! Retard

sdgjhfdkjvhsd

how did you get a PHGP song as your ring tone?? Shocked Mine is the intro for the Man Who Sold the World cover by Nirvana Cool
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
Up that Bootleg rawks!! I got a couple of vids from it...like the "Get off the stage Gavin!!" bit...lol, I think its in Big Yellow Taxi.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
The Fool on the Hill:
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:
Ahhh can anyone send me Pinhead Gunpowder songs.. I don't have that many Sad

You can download a BRILLIANT bootleg of a whole gig, for free from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/tmp/pinhedlive/index.php3 xD xD xD

and some other individual songs from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/sounds/index.php3

(MPLS SONG = RAWR!!)

SQUEE! THANK YOU!

EEKKK. Thank you EMUUU.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2006 at 08:05pm
I can never decide whether or not I love them or not. Cuz they're a bit too loud for me.. you know... but then I love the loudness. Meh Ithink it depends on my mood

but Second Street is my favorite song.. hands down

RAWR

and i'll tell you that it's okay
so many things i wanna hear you sayyyyyyyyyyy
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 29th, 2006 at 08:06pm
The Fool on the Hill:
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:
Second Street, Life during War Time, Beastly Bit, Cabot Gal, Before the Accident, Walking Catastrophe, Brother, Losers of the Year, My Boot in your face..., Junkpile, Kathleen

yeahh i think that's it

;skfs;akdjfas;dkfjas;dkfj I forgot about ♥ ♥ ♥ Walking Catastrophe!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Aaah...that's my ringtone!! Retard

sdgjhfdkjvhsd

how did you get a PHGP song as your ring tone?? Shocked Mine is the intro for the Man Who Sold the World cover by Nirvana Cool

Nice. Cool

Ahh...my phone may look like a heap of shit, but it takes a good photo and RECORDS anything for 30 secs, which you can then set for your ringtone/SMS!! Very Happy
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 29th, 2006 at 08:08pm
I get what you mean about not being able to decide if you love them or not...I'm kinda the same, I mean they're definitely no Green Day, but they're a nice change...without straying too far from Billie's vocals and...punkrock vibes!!

They're a VERY Oakland band...if you get me, like if you read the leaflets and stuff from their CDs it tells you about stuff that happens in the papers and like...where Benecia is and...stuff!!

Hmm.. Think I could do some scans sometime, if people wanted...
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2006 at 08:09pm
YAY SCANS!

I wish i lived in Oakland. Ugh. The area I live in sucks major ass
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 29th, 2006 at 08:13pm
The Fool on the Hill:
YAY SCANS!

I wish i lived in Oakland. Ugh. The area I live in sucks major ass

At least you dont live in the UK Down

And Emu i love that bootleg too lol, Bill was just letting the kid sing and Billie wasnt impressed "get of the stage Gavin" lol
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 29th, 2006 at 08:13pm
Pffft...me too. Ahh..one day baby, not too far from now, I shall go SWIMMING off the Berkely Marina!! xD
ren
Idiot
ren
May 29th, 2006 at 08:48pm
pearlyfrets:
Hmmm...well I have...

Compulsive Disclosure, which RAWKS!!! and includes a song written by Billie (New Blood), an acoustic song and another nice Jason Song (2nd Street) so if you liked Achin To Be, you'll prob like it too, and of course my fav song - At Your Funeral. Retard It is a very short album though...like 30/40 mins.

Goodbye Ellston is a good, solid album, featuring Life During Wartime (which you may have heard Billie doing a solo acoustic version of somewhere??), one of their most famous song (Backyard Flames) and....I also love Song of My Returning (its lyrics are fucking AWESOME!! - said like Sam Bayer!!) and...Train Station, I'll stop now! Laughing

Jump Salty hmmm...haven't really got into this one much yet...there's a cover of Big Yellow Taxi (which Joni Mitchell thoroughly approves of and enjoys, and she normally can't stand covers...so I've heard!) and MPLS song is good, and Keeping Warm in the Nightime. And Beastly Bit, which was at one point Billie's favourite song.

Phew! Sorry if I bored you to death! LOL. What's Shoot the Moon like? Its my next purchase...or Carry the Banner!! xD

i really like Jump the Moon, like i said my favorite song is Achin to be but there are a lot of good songs on it, like Cabot girl. Its short like i hear the others are too. I think there isnt a bad song on it, the are good solid songs with a catchy beat to them. I ordered mine off of Adeline, i think they have previews there of a few of the songs. But hands down Achin to be is my favorite. Um i think myspace has some of their songs too. Good luck, i havent heard Carry the banner but i recommend Shoot the Moon!!!!

I was listening to i think Junkpile, and there are some wierd lyrics, all of i sudden i hear, and catholic girl skirts... So be prepared. its all good though!!!
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 29th, 2006 at 08:50pm
My_Chemical_Emotions:

I was listening to i think Junkpile, and there are some wierd lyrics, all of i sudden i hear, and catholic girl skirts... So be prepared. its all good though!!!

Haha! w00t! I'll look forward to hearing it! Thanks. Wink
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 08:50pm
Gaahh I need more PHGP and the albums!
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
July 22nd, 2006 at 05:27am
Ive got Compulsive Disclosure abd Jump Salty Smile
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
July 22nd, 2006 at 06:16am
ive got goodbye ellston ave... love it Up
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:26am
I only have Jump Salty. I love it. =D
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:52am
Ah god damn it I only have Goodbye Ellston Ave.

I love them. Very Happy
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
July 22nd, 2006 at 01:48pm
Love them Very Happy
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
August 19th, 2006 at 11:39am
no i had never heard of pinhead gunpowder intill i got Green Day the document 4 my b-day
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
August 19th, 2006 at 11:41am
There should be a link somewhere in here for a live gig...or download a few of their songs off Limewire, they're great! Very Happy
Register