AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
August 19th, 2006 at 11:43am
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:
Ahhh can anyone send me Pinhead Gunpowder songs.. I don't have that many Sad

You can download a BRILLIANT bootleg of a whole gig, for free from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/tmp/pinhedlive/index.php3 xD xD xD

and some other individual songs from http://www.lookoutrecords.com/sounds/index.php3

(MPLS SONG = RAWR!!)
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2006 at 01:10pm
Pinhead Gunpowder rocks yr ass!
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
August 20th, 2006 at 04:12pm
In Control = Very Happy
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 21st, 2006 at 07:02pm
i really like Kathleen
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
August 22nd, 2006 at 12:58pm
PINHEAD GUNPOWDER!!!!!!!! I love em!!!! theyre way more punk then Green Day! but still GREEN DAY RAWKS!!!! lol Well I like PG ALOT!!! but no one really know who they are =(
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:24pm
The Fool On The Hill:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
Does anybody know if Pinhead Gunpowder t-shirts exist?! I've seen the one Billie has and I want one so badly!

If you find one .. LET ME KNOW! i want one too Shocked

[That's the good old PP&P time O___O Long ago.]
Sure. I haven't found one though.
I know! Let's ask Bille via GDA! They're gonna do the same as Idiot Club!
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:25pm
I love I Used To too. It's awesome.

He sings so... sexy Cool
Kizza ere!
Geek
Kizza ere!
October 11th, 2006 at 04:10pm
i havent heard any of their music yet but im sure it will rock Very Happy
ren
Idiot
ren
October 11th, 2006 at 06:55pm
"achin to be" is my favorite song. I unfortunetly only have Shoot the Moon but i heard the other cds are just as good. Cool

let me kow too if you find any shirts, did you look on Adeline.... i know they sell Shoot the Moon.

they dont have an "official" website but heres their unoffical one:
www.pinheadgunpowder.com

i found some pictures and an article on the band/billie
St Jess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St Jess
December 6th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Dose any1 know where i can listen to some Pinhead songs???
They dont have them in many places, some dont have them at all, and if they do have them, they only have like 5 songs and thats it. =( Or where i can like download them?
Ive only heard the songs Kathleen, and my Boot in your face!
but those songs ROCK!!
XXX-Jess-OOO
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 6th, 2006 at 03:50pm
whatshername_is_a_rebel66:
They dont have them in many places, some dont have them at all, and if they do have them, they only have like 5 songs and thats it. =( Or where i can like download them?
but those songs ROCK!!
XXX-Jess-OOO
iTunes has Shoot the Moon and Rhapsody has Compulsive Disclosure, Jump Salty and Shoot the Moon. There's some free song downloads on Lookout!'s website and PunkMusic.com. Hope that helps Retard
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 04:35pm
Green_Clash:
whatshername_is_a_rebel66:
but those songs ROCK!!
XXX-Jess-OOO
iTunes has Shoot the Moon and Rhapsody has Compulsive Disclosure, Jump Salty and Shoot the Moon. There's some free song downloads on Lookout!'s website and PunkMusic.com. Hope that helps Retard

This may be a stupid question, but how do you download from punkmusic.com? I've been clicking on the song, then pressing 'download' and then pressing download on the yellow page. (I also tried right clicking and pressing 'save target as' on the yellow page)

Can anyone help me? Very Happy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 6th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
This may be a stupid question, but how do you download from punkmusic.com? I've been clicking on the song, then pressing 'download' and then pressing download on the yellow page. (I also tried right clicking and pressing 'save target as' on the yellow page)

A lot of the songs don't work on there cause record companies made the website take the songs off. All the Pinhead stuff should work though. All you do is click the song title, click it again where it has the album art, right-click where it says "Click Here to Download" and do Save Target As. If that still doesn't work, then I have no idea. Sorry.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Green_Clash:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

A lot of the songs don't work on there cause record companies made the website take the songs off. All the Pinhead stuff should work though. All you do is click the song title, click it again where it has the album art, right-click where it says "Click Here to Download" and do Save Target As. If that still doesn't work, then I have no idea. Sorry.

Okay, thank you. It was the Anti Flag stuff I was trying so that should explain it! Very Happy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 6th, 2006 at 04:56pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Okay, thank you. It was the Anti Flag stuff I was trying so that should explain it! Very Happy
Yeah, it seems like most of the major label bands' MP3's don't work. Rolling Eyes
XxWhatshername666xX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxWhatshername666xX
December 6th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Where are going to? Do you know? Mahogany is my favorite pinhead song Very Happy
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 6th, 2006 at 09:49pm
XxWhatshername666xX:
Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Where are going to? Do you know? Mahogany is my favorite pinhead song Very Happy
It makes me giggle Laughing Diana Ross covers... damn I love Pinhead.
failte go parthas
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
failte go parthas
December 9th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I love mahogany and letter from an old friend but I can't find any of their albums, does anyone know where I can get them?
failte go parthas
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
failte go parthas
December 9th, 2006 at 04:48pm
failte go parthas:
I love mahogany and letter from an old friend but I can't find any of their albums, does anyone know where I can get them?

oh, I live in Ireland by the way so if anyone's seen them here, thanks
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
December 9th, 2006 at 05:04pm
HMV might order them in for you, I live in Ireland too, but I ordered them off Amazon.
Register