Fink (The Network)

AuthorMessage
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
October 6th, 2007 at 01:21am
Here is a crappy little comic I made specifically for this thread... and due to immense bordom...

Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
October 6th, 2007 at 01:24am
Awww.. that's so cute ^^ tehe
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
October 24th, 2007 at 12:57am
OOOOO KIDS
look what i did Wink

yeah, im cool

okey i know it sucks but...OH WELL

FINK POWER!!
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
October 26th, 2007 at 06:52pm
nimrodidiot:
I think he bought a pair of those striped panty-hose you can get at HotTopic and cut it up to make a nice little mask to protect that identity of his.

tehe

ZOMG I HAVE THE SAME ONES. XD They're ripping anyway. HAHA!!! tehe Skittles. has got a mastermind plan...
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
April 15th, 2008 at 05:36pm
billie is way hotter then fink!

my fave song is roshambo. it bears a resemblence to whatsername
SummerBreakdown.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SummerBreakdown.x

Mibba
February 22nd, 2009 at 05:21am
iamkiller:
The Fool on the Hill:
AND THE TAIL..ungh. SEX

RAWR

Shocked I NEVER NOTICED A FUCKING TAIL!

Like, a cat tail? The devil tail? Maybe a little hampster tail?

It's a devil's tail. I never noticed till part five of Disease is Punishment.
SummerBreakdown.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SummerBreakdown.x

Mibba
February 22nd, 2009 at 05:24am
Ohhh...

Link: Fink dancing o_O
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 5th, 2009 at 02:48am
sorry to like, start this whole debate thing again...but i have a few questions and comments(if anyone ever even reads this :L) is it still basically unknown if billie and fink are the same people or not....and if so..i realized that not only are billie's and fink's eyes identical, look at their eyebrows...billie has pretty unique eyebrows-as do most people. so i think it would be a bit more thaan coincodince if two people had the same eyes, mouth, eyebrows, voice--not to mention are all linked in different ways to the same record company and what not....sooo **
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 5th, 2009 at 05:44am
No, Billie Joe IS Fink... this is known. The Network are a sideproject.

Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 5th, 2009 at 07:05am
^ That is compelling evidence.

+ is it just me or does the beginning of 'Christian's Inferno' sound like something that 'The Network' would write??
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
August 5th, 2009 at 10:02pm
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
sorry to like, start this whole debate thing again...but i have a few questions and comments(if anyone ever even reads this :L) is it still basically unknown if billie and fink are the same people or not....and if so..i realized that not only are billie's and fink's eyes identical, look at their eyebrows...billie has pretty unique eyebrows-as do most people. so i think it would be a bit more thaan coincodince if two people had the same eyes, mouth, eyebrows, voice--not to mention are all linked in different ways to the same record company and what not....sooo **

no, it's pretty well known xD it's just a big joke
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 5th, 2009 at 10:22pm
Whatserekim:
greeen daaay!Very Happy:

no, it's pretty well known xD it's just a big joke
well yeah i think so too XD...but they(green day) still never actually came out and were like ''WE ARE THE NETWORK''....did they? lol
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 5th, 2009 at 10:34pm
Good music all the way 'round.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 6th, 2009 at 02:41am
ohhh....flusterating Sad
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 6th, 2009 at 02:45am
wouldn't be soo amazing if billie was asked in an interview..''so, are you the lead singer 'fink' from the netwerk or not, billie joe?''...and billie was all uhhh, um..n..ye....well....oh Y'KNOW!'' like all spazz attack-ish like that.

would make my week/year.....then all the non-beleievers would be all, ''i knew it!'' XD
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 6th, 2009 at 08:07pm
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
wouldn't be soo amazing if billie was asked in an interview..''so, are you the lead singer 'fink' from the netwerk or not, billie joe?''...and billie was all uhhh, um..n..ye....well....oh Y'KNOW!'' like all spazz attack-ish like that.

would make my week/year.....then all the non-beleievers would be all, ''i knew it!'' XD

Hasn't he already done something like that??
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 6th, 2009 at 09:51pm
Sherlock Holmes:
greeen daaay!Very Happy:

really?? someone tell me where i can hear that!
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 7th, 2009 at 09:20am
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
Sherlock Holmes:
greeen daaay!Very Happy:

really?? someone tell me where i can hear that!

It's like in every interview they do about that band.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 7th, 2009 at 11:23am
omg guys billie is SO not fink what are you talking about Hand
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
August 7th, 2009 at 02:49pm
It's not possible. Both The Snoo and Fink payed a visit to our Green Day concert. Whilst Green Day was back stage getting ready, those two chilled side stage of the Bravery.

It can't be possible. There is no relation what-so-ever. Handx2
Register