Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:06pm
greendayjunkie:
I know in the ultimate albums thing he says he questioned his sexuality, but i dont know, i wanna full Bi confssion!!!!!
Yeah! We all want it, for us who haven't seen it.
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:30pm
hidude10:
Hey, does anyone know the interview were he admtis that he's bi? Everyone keeps talking about it, but I've never actully seen it for myself.

"I think I've always been bisexual. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. I think everybody kind of fantasizes about the same sex. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't'. They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing."
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:32pm
heres the whole article:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010221015040/www.advocate.com/html/stories/822/822_greenday672_3.asp
TresFine
TresFine
June 4th, 2006 at 12:27am
Parts of the article
When asked whether this beautiful thing is something he’s ever actually acted on, the recently married (and about to become a father) Armstrong smiles. “I think mostly it’s been kept in my head,” he says. “I’ve never really had a relationship with another man. But it is something that comes up as a struggle in me. It especially came up when I was about 16 or 17. In high school people think you have to be so macho. People get attacked just because someone insinuates something about their sexuality. I think that’s gruesome.”

Although he doesn’t talk about sleeping with men, Armstrong does admit that homosexuality has definitely touched his life in very personal ways. “I have an ex-girlfriend who was bisexual,” he says softly. “I think now that she was really a lesbian. And that’s find by me. I mean, we had a relationship that was just me and her, total dedication and devotion. I’m very monogamous. At that time it wouldn’t have mattered whether she was with a man or a woman--I would have been jealous!”

Armstrong also has a gay uncle. “It was always out in the open that he was gay,” he says with some hesitancy. “I’m pretty close to him, and he has full-blown AIDS now
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:00am
I dont really mind that BJ is bi he does actually speak sense when he says its a taboo and people find it wrong. I mean whats the difference if he likes guys and women good for him its his choice. then you get these other people who say its disgusting to be bi and it puts people off likeing them as even friends never mind in relationships i think them kind of people are closed minded and need to have an open mind and think about things more then they are. i mean their hiding behind a taboo because of society they should question society more.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:04am
That's what he said Cool
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:08am
haha that i didnt remember from the inerview musta kind stuck in my head subconciously oops well its my view anyways
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:09am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
haha that i didnt remember from the inerview musta kind stuck in my head subconciously oops well its my view anyways

Well .. not your view, RUMORS XD
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:11am
No it is my view lol i was talking to my mate last night about taboos and he opened my eyes about them really and it clicked in my head, he said his philiosphy in life is "never to hide behind taboos society see's things and say because they dont agree that its wrong people shouldnt ever hide behind taboo's" it made sense to me and i agree .... stupid society
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:27am
HaHa you dont believe me ^^
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:33am
I believe you, and I'm sure it's your view ..

But this is for Rumors Wink
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 4th, 2006 at 05:36am
Ye i spammed a bit there didnt i ill shut up now =]
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 4th, 2006 at 09:29am
Hmmm...rumors, rumors...ooh! Got one!

The on-going debate about BJ's teeth. Honestly, I really don't care what's up with his teeth, but it was the topic of much debate on another board I was on. "OMG, he fixed his teeth! No he didn't! They got chipped when he got hit in the face with a tv, they grew in crooked" pages and pages of that.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 4th, 2006 at 09:47am
He's definitely done something to his teeth, because the top ones are way different but the bottoms ones aren't. maybe he started having problems with them and had to have them straitened.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 4th, 2006 at 02:12pm
Maybe he visited a dentis like a every person does o_o
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 4th, 2006 at 02:34pm
But what about how they got messed up in the first place?

There was a long convoluted story someone told me about how they got knocked out when Tre was throwing tv sets around, and someone tried to stop him and Billie tried to stop him from stopping him and got hit. Personally, I think that they were mushing together several unrelated true stories (Mike's teeth @ Woodstock '94 & the record store riot).
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 4th, 2006 at 02:50pm
Athy:
But what about how they got messed up in the first place?

There was a long convoluted story someone told me about how they got knocked out when Tre was throwing tv sets around, and someone tried to stop him and Billie tried to stop him from stopping him and got hit. Personally, I think that they were mushing together several unrelated true stories (Mike's teeth @ Woodstock '94 & the record store riot).
he got hit in the face with a football I think? Maybe he just had crooked teeth and he didnt get braces.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 4th, 2006 at 02:52pm
I saw somewhere that he chipped his tooth 3 days before the Good Riddance recording.. I'm always trying to loook in his vids whether or not his teeth are good.I can never seem to see
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 4th, 2006 at 02:54pm
The Fool on the Hill:
I saw somewhere that he chipped his tooth 3 days before the Good Riddance recording.. I'm always trying to loook in his vids whether or not his teeth are good.I can never seem to see

LOL Yeah I REMEMBER Shocked
brokenhalo666
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
brokenhalo666
June 5th, 2006 at 04:06pm
iamkiller:
RUMOR = TRUTH TURNED AROUND AND MADE WORSE AND INTO LIES.
EXAMPLE: "BETTY HAS MANY GIRLFRIENDS." TO "BETTY HAS MANY GIRLFRIENDS WHOM SHE HAS ORGYS AND SEXES ON OCCASION."
THINK OF IT AS A BIG 'JK'

Ah come on, we all know people talk shit about everyone else.

1. He dated Winona Ryder while he was married (199Cool.
2. He's going solo.
3. He was expelled from two schools.
4. He's a vegetarian
5. He's been with young, teenage, groupies.
6. He was apparently dead in 2002.
7. He's Fink Hand
8. BILLIE'S HAVING ANOTHER BABY!
9. He dated Tre (BUTHEDID)
10. Him and Adrienne are getting divorced (she didn't go to a few award shows, OH NO)
11. Billie was held to gunpoint (still don't know if that's true or not..)
12. Billie kissed Bow Wow at the 2005 VMAs.
13. BJ IS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE ACCORDING TO GERMAN MAGAZINE! Shocked
14. Billie didn't attend his own premiere of "LFDF" because he was hurt.
15. Billie fell into a can of peroxide Dno
16. Billie suffered a panic attack and couldn't attend a show on the American Idiot tour.
17. BJ DIED 5/27/06! He lodged a dildo up his ass.
18. GASP HE'S A TERRORIST!
19. INDECENT EXPOSURE AT A PUBLIC PARK! BJ urinates on his birthday.
20. BJ wrote "Uptight" after attempting to commit suicide.

Rolling Eyes POOR OLD MAN

I have heard that number 16 Was atually true but i dont know wether to believe it
Register