Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 18th, 2010 at 08:52am
knockout:
BillyJoezzz:
THIS JUST IN! Billie Joe Armstrong of the punk rock band Green Day has two penis' !!!

LMFAO. I've hear a lot of rumors that Billie has a tendency to hook up with Mike and Tre (and probably some of the touring musicians and other people who are involved in the tour) when their wives and girlfriends hven't been around for a while and they start to get lonely. But I guess that's better for their wives and girlfriends because at least they all know they won't contract andy diseases or something. Well, I would think Tre might, but who the hell really knows.
Thats not a rumour, it's fanfiction. XD
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
July 18th, 2010 at 12:36pm
knockout:
BillyJoezzz:
THIS JUST IN! Billie Joe Armstrong of the punk rock band Green Day has two penis' !!!

LMFAO. I've hear a lot of rumors that Billie has a tendency to hook up with Mike and Tre (and probably some of the touring musicians and other people who are involved in the tour) when their wives and girlfriends hven't been around for a while and they start to get lonely. But I guess that's better for their wives and girlfriends because at least they all know they won't contract andy diseases or something. Well, I would think Tre might, but who the hell really knows.

I think that's probably only true in your imagination Shocked
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 11:10pm
achin' to be:
knockout:
BillyJoezzz:

Well, yeah, it's in fan fiction, but I think it started out as a rumor that many people include in their fan fiction now.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 11:11pm
achin' to be:
knockout:
BillyJoezzz:

Well, yeah, it's in fan fiction, but I think it started out as a rumor that many people include in their fan fiction now.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 18th, 2010 at 11:17pm
achin' to be:
knockout:
BillyJoezzz:

Laughing it's def fanfiction
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 11:27pm
Oh. Oh well. I fail.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 11:29pm
Oh and sorry about the double post earlier, guys. My computer was being slow and I guess my impatience and constantly clicking stuff while I waited made it post the same thing twice.
billieiruska
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billieiruska
August 3rd, 2010 at 04:09pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Shocked Billie has died a lot

Think Maybe he's a cat with 9 lives

Hmmmm....

Oh god I'm still laughin hahaha Very Happy

I heard that he hornswoggled Adie a lot but I don't know with who ! Aleckz
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 3rd, 2010 at 05:03pm
... what? XD
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
October 31st, 2010 at 06:17am
"hornswoggle
–verb (used with object), -gled, -gling. Slang .
to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax."
-Dictionary.Com.
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 14th, 2010 at 12:21pm
awee. why do so many of these rumours involve something negative toward adie =-s

Some of the following I ACTUALLY heard...some of them i just started spreading in my mind as i wrote them ROFL ROFL

1 - Billie is attempting to become the next MJ
2 - Billie is actually related to Tim Armstrong from Rancid
3 - Billie has a crush on Iggy Pop AND Bono
4 - Billie hardly ever wears underwear

5 - Billie has an eating disorder
6 - He only smokes socially
7 - He has a love kid from before he was married to Adie
8 - He is only into taking anal not giving it (sorry sorry but thats what the rumour said)
9 - He has a really small hoo-hah
10 - He stole Ciggarettes and Valentines himself.
11 - He has an ongoing argument with Eminem
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
November 18th, 2010 at 01:01am
i heard billie is a space alien
i don't know if i should believe it or not
D:
ugly but it's ok
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ugly but it's ok
November 28th, 2010 at 10:55am
Does anyone heard about the size of his... You know...
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
November 28th, 2010 at 10:01pm
Yeah, google image Billie joe's penis, there's a photo
Magie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Magie
December 1st, 2010 at 02:59pm
"bj is gay" hahahahaha, maybe he is xD "his childs" not his and his wife has another men. hahahaha is funny xD his size is 1 ! hahahahaha
Magie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Magie
December 4th, 2010 at 04:05pm
his size is 1
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 5th, 2010 at 01:38am
Tre_and Mike_fan:
his size is 1
In girl pants?
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
December 6th, 2010 at 09:46pm
she was trying to be funny and say that he has a small penis but shes just a troll so how about a warm glass of shutthehellup
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 7th, 2010 at 01:12am
Mr.Armstrong:
she was trying to be funny and say that he has a small penis but shes just a troll so how about a warm glass of shutthehellup
Yeah, I've seen some of their other posts, they're not very good at wording their attempts though. They need to work harder if they're going to be a troll, it's an artform.
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 9th, 2010 at 06:40pm
Brenda_89:
his size is 1

good to know you're spending your life trying to piss people off.
Register