Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 04:49pm
Mackass:
Does he ever eat. If he ate a malteaser he wud look 6 months pregnant!!!! Laughing

I'm sure he would Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 05:40pm
I dont eat fastfood either. Well I just never go to get fastfood or whatever. I've learned to live without it. Pfft. But nothing beats those Mickey D fries Drool

BJ is a fucking twig. I'll fatten him up Twisted Evil
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 05:55pm
The Fool on the Hill:
I dont eat fastfood either. Well I just never go to get fastfood or whatever. I've learned to live without it. Pfft. But nothing beats those Mickey D fries Drool

Haha. Fastfood = Nasty. I don't eat it ever.

But if he does then he's fucking gross. LOL. He'd be wicked fat if he did. I think.
And I dont think he has a fast matabolism, because he wouldn't have had a fat stage to him. Cool AND AND AND.. He seems like sort of a health freak Dno

I'LLMUSCLEHIMUP Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 05:59pm
iamkiller:
The Fool on the Hill:

But if he does then he's fucking gross. LOL. He'd be wicked fat if he did. I think.
And I dont think he has a fast matabolism, because he wouldn't have had a fat stage to him. Cool AND AND AND.. He seems like sort of a health freak Dno

I'LLMUSCLEHIMUP Retard

Maybe he and Tre went through what Matthew Perry did when he had that drug problem Eh I mean we all know they take drugs or whatever. Eh Mehh wahtever.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 06:02pm
The Fool on the Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool on the Hill:

I'LLMUSCLEHIMUP Retard

Maybe he and Tre went through what Matthew Perry did when he had that drug problem Eh I mean we all know they take drugs or whatever. Eh Mehh wahtever.

DRUGGIES Surprised
RET0.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RET0.
June 1st, 2006 at 06:07pm
Bop got that interview from Flaunt magazine. He actually said he avoids it, but once in a while he'll have it. Kind've like me, I hate all fastfood joints but i will NEVER give up In N Out. Retard
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 1st, 2006 at 06:37pm
I think he actually said he doesnt feed his kids fastfood, so it'd be a bit hypocritical for him to eat it and tell his kids it's bad for them. Kind of like the whole "Do as i say not as i do" thing.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 06:38pm
Pfft. Parents ARE hypocrites Hand
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 06:46pm
Mackass:
Does he ever eat. If he ate a malteaser he wud look 6 months pregnant!!!! Laughing
That's mean... He's not that skinny. He looks healthy to me. Confused AND In my opinion, we should fatten Mike up if we're fattening anyone up.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 06:48pm
I think Mike is just one of those guys who's naturally skinny. yknow? my ex was really skinny, but hecouldn't help it. he would excercise and eat and he just never really gained weight. I thnk Mike's like that.

Billie and Tre aren't. Tre is reallybroad and Billie is just petite.. he's always been. I mean he's small so .. its his body.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 06:49pm
The Fool on the Hill:
I think Mike is just one of those guys who's naturally skinny. yknow? my ex was really skinny, but hecouldn't help it. he would excercise and eat and he just never really gained weight. I thnk Mike's like that.

Billie and Tre aren't. Tre is reallybroad and Billie is just petite.. he's always been. I mean he's small so .. its his body.

His hot little body... Drool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 06:50pm
haha damn straight
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 07:08pm
The Fool on the Hill:
haha damn straight

Totally true!!
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 1st, 2006 at 08:17pm
pearlyfrets:
The Fool on the Hill:

His hot little body... Drool

Nummy. As heard in my house whenever he's shown standing next to anybody (besides Tre): "EEEE! It's BITTY Billie! SO CUTE!" And Rolling Stone called him a little 'black-clad dynamo'. He has far too much energy.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 08:21pm
Wasn't it..."a tiny black-clad dynamo"?? SQUEEE!!
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:37am
The Fool on the Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool on the Hill:

I'LLMUSCLEHIMUP Retard

Matthew Perry never got that skinny again like before ;_; lol

He sure always gets fat if he isn't touring and that stressy stuff xD .. naww, not really ..
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:51am
I like BJ chubby! lol he looks all cute and stuff!
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 09:57am
greendayjunkie:
Yup. Seriously though. He's still wearing pants from 11th grade. Shocked O_O And idea just hatched in my mind.

What if an Anorexic Teenie or an Anorexic someone who hates GD, came... And made Billie Skinnier than he should be...

But a little chubby is good. Not overwieght, not underweight.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 09:59am
Victim Of Authority:
greendayjunkie:
Yup. Seriously though. He's still wearing pants from 11th grade. Shocked O_O And idea just hatched in my mind.

What if an Anorexic Teenie or an Anorexic someone who hates GD, came... And made Billie Skinnier than he should be...

But a little chubby is good. Not overwieght, not underweight.

Exactly!!! Wink
Marilyn_Monroe_Lover
Geek
Marilyn_Monroe_Lover
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:40pm
iamkiller:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
This thread is going to cause all hell to break lose, NOOBS: they're rumors. Rumar and Fact are not interchangeable words Wink

Should I define this in the first post?

Cool
Billie joe is not dead I just heard form them. talking about their next recoerd.
Register