Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 30th, 2008 at 02:04pm
Yay! I finally had another one!!!

All my year were sitting in the school hall in with their friends. Billie (at the age of 12, looked surprisingly like him...) was sitting with some random guys. The teacher started playing a 'Guess the song game', American Idiot came on. I put my hand up, so did Billie. The teacher picked Billie and he pointed to me to answer. I won pink sunglasses! Then me and Billie started playing catch with the sunglasses, we got detention...After, I phoned my mum and she didn't seem bothered. Then we walked to my house (and kissed) and he stayed for a sleepover!!!
Mrs Kelly M Bowers
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mrs Kelly M Bowers
January 1st, 2009 at 05:09pm
xD of cose alot times evertime Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool xD coz i had dream we going have sex and otther stuffi dreean about alll the time xD Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Dance Drool
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
January 2nd, 2009 at 12:34am
I walked into my house, and he was sitting there with my dad and I was all "ohey" and he was all "ohey" and we discussed music and then we watched Anchorman. File

Nothing sexual, thank god. Coffee
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
February 2nd, 2009 at 08:32pm
i dremt that Billie Joe was at my school and my friend Kelsie freaked out when she saw him.. O.o
Jolly
Banned
Jolly
February 14th, 2009 at 01:14am
I dreamed of him in the Holiday car. he was lighting a cigarrette. for some wierd reason i could smell the smoke. he saw me peek at him and walked to my car. He asked me if i ever ate a hundred 100grand bars. i said yeah but it didn't end up so well. he leant in and kissed my forehead. I actually felt the kiss. Which is wierder. We ended up walking in to my elementary school's cafeteria, but he was wearing a tanktop and a pair of jeans. everybody was clapping, then out of nowhere i was the only on clapping. then i woke up. It was pretty funky!
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
February 20th, 2009 at 07:37am
I have the WEIRDEST dreams ever... they hardly ever make sense!

I remember in one of them there'd been some competition to go on on tour with Green Day and I was one of the twenty people who got to go or something.
I can't remember any of it except I was REALLY drunk and could hardly stand.
Then at the end, the bus was dropping everyone off home and stopped on a highway near my house, and I started wandering off to look at something.
All the people were waving and saying "Bye!" to me, and I'm like "Ha I'm not going yet!"
Billie was sitting near the front of the bus by himself and he gave me this amused look and then I said "Billie's like 'DAMN!'" implying he wanted to get rid of me and he laughed at me. o_O

In another one, I was at a concert, and I was on the very front of the mosh (of course! lol).
I remember them playing American Idiot and when Billie played his little solo part (you know, the awesome part that's not on the studio version) and all these flames came shooting up and it was awesome.
Now you might have noticed the on the AI tour, most of the shows were the same; that is Billie said pretty much the same stuff.
And in my dream I was like the only one who'd noticed this; so in the middle of the solo or whatever I've screamed out 'Alright Australia!!!!!!!" then a split second later, Billie says the exact same thing. Then I'm like "Let's see you heeeey-o!" and a split second later Billie says the same thing and everyone's looked at me like WTF?! thinking I was psychic or soemthing. xD
After that I decided to go find my mates so I started making my was across to the other side of the mosh and ended up standing directly in front of Mike and he looked at me so I waved. I was kinda offended he didn't wave back but then I realized "Duh! He can't wave and play bass at the same time dick head!!!"
Then the best part. I have no idea what the song was... But Billie walked over to our side of the stage, looks directly at me and my friend and says, "So can anyone here sing?!"
My friend shook her head so he looked at me and I laughed saying "Fuck no!!!"
Then some random yelled out "Hey Billie! I can play that thing with the metal and you hit it-"
Billie get's all excited and goes "The violin?! Wait ,no it's the... um..."
And I'm like "You mean xylophone?"
And he's like "THAT'S the one!"
Then he asked me if I could play any instrument and I laughed saying "Nope. I'm like a country bogan man!"
And Billie's like, "Oh I see! So you can't read or write or anything."
There was a pause and then I randomly go "Oh wait- I can draw!"
He just laughed...
And then I woke up.

That's what happens when you combine the Making of AI with sleeping pills. >_<
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
February 20th, 2009 at 01:01pm
I had this dream ages ago...
Billie was in the swimming pool reception place.
Loads of people were crowding him.
I pushed through. Hugged him.
But he was too grumpy to give me an autograph. Sad
u r a smeghead
Idiot
u r a smeghead

Blog
March 21st, 2009 at 04:16am
i had a dream that billie was my dad o.o thats it. o.o o.o
dramamine;
King For A Couple Of Days
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
March 29th, 2009 at 06:08am
I may have posted this already, but I think it's the only dream I've ever had with any of Green Day in it, so here goes:

I was going out for dinner with my Dad and we were in Oakland, so we went into this restaraunt and Billie was sitting there with Joey and I was going to my Dad "oh my god, dad, it's Billie Joe! DAD! It's Billie Joe! Look! Look!" and I was completely freaking out, and I heard Billie go "What a rude child!" in a really posh English accent.

tehe
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
March 29th, 2009 at 06:29am
I had a really odd one where I was at Oprah, except it was in some weird college lecture room O.o. And she was like "Greeeen Daaaay" And I was like "WHOOOO!!! ITS BILLIE JOEE!!!" And when I woke up I realized that Billie Joe was my dad. As in, instead of Billie, it was my dad but it was still Billie O.o. And yeah. It was weird. Like, I guess the body kept switching between Billie and my dad or something.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
May 29th, 2009 at 09:54am
Kay so I had this dream where Beej was my neighbor. And he came over to meet us and stuff and I was like all alone because something bad happened, but I didn't know what it was and so he like hugged me and told me it was going to be all right and did that whole fatherly thing of kissing someones forhead. And then he asked me if I was hungry and I said I might be a little, so he litterally dragged me into the kitchen and was like "Can you cook because I can't" and I said yes and then he wanted me to make spagetti. x3 It was like the cutest thing because he was like "Omg crying what to I do, I'm so clueless" and it was like ackward, and I'm like "Adorable random stranger in my house that wants me to make him spagetti, this is so fucking wierd!" So then we made spagetti and ate in my mansion dining room I didn't even know I had, or maybe we were at his house, it's a little foggy.
Nimrodx007
Geek
Nimrodx007
May 30th, 2009 at 08:49pm
Whenever I have a dream about Green Day, Billie Joe is always the biggest asshole to me and everyone around me. He's always like "I'm busy, go away". Like one time I hung out with Tre and Mike and asked to see Billie. They brought me in this room with a long table like that people have conferences at for their business. Bilie was the only one there, sitting on the end of the table in a swivel chair. He was writing down lyrics on a piece of paper, and told me to go away. I was really upset, but Mike and Tre cheered me up! Smile
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2009 at 09:28pm
I had a really strange one a few nights ago. I dreamt Billie was trying to teach me to drive his car, but that it was unsuccessful because I was so enamored by him. Then Mike and Tre showed up and started snickering because I was trying (without success) to make a move on Billie. I woke up as Billie was about to smack me one.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
May 31st, 2009 at 02:46am
Last night I dreamt that Billie and I were walking along some dark, deserted road in the middle of the night and he kept trying to make out with me, and asked me to have an affair with him. Shocked I was like, "Uh, you're married, dumbass." And he was like, "So?" He was trying to be very persuasive with his eyes and hands and...yeah...

Then I woke up, looked around and fell back to sleep for a couple more hours and kinda picked up where I left of...ZZZ

I began dreaming Mike was interested in me -- romantically, thankyouverymuch -- and we were all hot an' heavy at one point in some sort of hotel room. I think that's what it was. Or just someone's house. And then he got mad at me because apparently I had lied about some woman who was supposed to be my mom and how she used to beat me as a child and did all these drugs or something. I tried explaining to Mike that was my past and I was sorry for how I used to be, that it wasn't me now. I asked him to forgive me and not to hate me, and he was all, "I don't hate you, I love you. I'm just sad you used to be so cruel." Molly

But he forgave me and I think we were gonna live happily ever after with each other, LoL.

Well, unless DreamMike finds out about DreamBillie gettin' grope-y with me on a dark, deserted street at night. Surprised Because you know what that would mean.

Yes, that's right.

Sex

HOLLY SAMMITCH!!!

Shake
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 11:55pm
I find it hilarious how everybody has these dreams about Billie like making out with them or loving them, and I have dreams of him being all caring and fatherly. xD I'm like "Thanks Uncle Billie!" And some people's (not all) are like "Let me rape you Billie!"
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 4th, 2009 at 12:24am
Last night I dreamt that Billie Joe was in on this joke/secret where I was apparently getting hurt at random times to make Mike all worried about me. Then the three of us were climbing up several sets of ladders and staircases and Mike and I both had our left hands crossed over to hold onto our right shoulders. Mike was actually sore but I was pretending. Billie Joe hung back just going along with it still. Then when we reached the top landing in front some apartment door, I turned and grabbed Mike's face and just began to smooch on him for, like...ever.

Billie Joe was just ShockedEhRolling Eyes and then was like "Uh, I think I'll just be...elsewhere" trk and then left to give us privacy.

Grli

T'was a good dream all in all.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
June 4th, 2009 at 01:18pm
I had a really cool dream last night. I was in this cafe at night and Billie was there. I went up to him and gave him a massive hug, then I said. 'Omg, you're my inspiration to play the guitar!' (which is true) And he was like, 'Yeah, I know' I was shocked that he knew. Then I got out my camera (which I got yesterday in real life) and got my friend to take pictures of me and Billie. So he took some pictures. Then Billie went back to a stage that was near the cafe. Then I looked through the pictures on the camera and my friend had taken LOOOADS of the cafe and only like two of me and Billie. And I was mad at my friend.

The weird thing was how realistic the dream was.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 10th, 2009 at 02:28pm
Had a quickie last night.

Dream, that is. Rolling Eyes

I had a baby at my feet, sitting in a car seat -- in my dream it was mine, as in I'd given birth to it a couple of weeks or months prior -- and Billie Joe walks up, looks down at the baby, looks at me like he's impressed and smiles with a nod of his head, "Good job."

And that was it. So I'm thinking, does DreamBillie adore my DNA? Shocked

But the bigger question: Who's the baby daddy? Laughing
Billie Joe.
Billie Joe.
June 11th, 2009 at 08:09pm
I had this dream where me and Billie were sittin' under a tree smoking pot together.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
June 11th, 2009 at 09:36pm
The last time I had a dream with Billie in it was way back in '05 omgno
Thank GOD I had one during my nap today.

Okay so my dream consisted of an intense thickening plot haha. My Creative Writing teacher looks EXACTLY like Billie and I have a crush on both of them lmfao I was in the class during my long block period and randomly everyone in the class poofed. It was just my teacher and I. We made out and then Billie came out of NOWHERE and pushed my teacher into the desks. They were both standing next to one another and I couldn't tell them apart. So I had to ask a bunch of random personal questions and Billie ended up winning. <3
lmfao WEIRD.
Register