Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2009 at 12:32am
inferno.:
ThisIsGreenDay:
^ you're icon is beautiful. Drool

ahahah thanks yours too
It's 'cause Billie is too pretty for his own good.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 7th, 2009 at 03:00am
ThisIsGreenDay:
I was talking to a friend about movies coming out and explaining to her what "Saved By The Bell" was (as if people have never seen it Rolling Eyes) when I was suddenly at a Green Day concert where Mike was doing most of the singing and leading the band like Billie normally does, and someone mentions "they switched off for this album so Billie could have a break." Then there's this couple in the front row holding a baby Shocked and Mike's on the catwalk and leans over to count out ten hundreds, handing over $1,000 to the parents to put into savings for their baby!

Then I was at 880 and Mike was leaving an enclosed garage attached to the studio and walked inside. I woke up after that to take my mom to work this morning, and when I came home and went back to sleep, I dreamed some more:

The next dream kinda picked up where I left off, which is unsual. I was at 880 again and this time I found it by accident, supposedly located on some street corner, and only so because I recognized the spray painted stencil art from 21CB on gates, walls and doors near the parking lot.

Then it switched where I was behind some large Hollywood-esque home and was apparently getting married to Billie Joe. Our wedding party stood in two separate lines, a few feet across from each other underneath this huge, covered stone patio, creating a walkway/aisle. Adrienne was a bridesmaid which was weird. And everyone was in blue. I mean everyone. Billie and me, included. Eh So everyone is standing there, dancing in place and then come Billie and me, dancing down the aisle. lmfao Everyone is dancing. Dance

But I don't think the wedding happened because I was then on a stage with Mike and I was marrying him instead, and Billie was there because I guess he was the one who threw together the ceremony for us and planned out our reception too. But the location for the reception wasn't set because either Billie didn't book a place, forgot where it was supposed to be or was fucking me over for marrying his best friend instead, maybe? Think

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
wow a blue wedding dress would probably be nice Very Happy....original at least
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2009 at 03:21am
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
ThisIsGreenDay:
I was talking to a friend about movies coming out and explaining to her what "Saved By The Bell" was (as if people have never seen it Rolling Eyes) when I was suddenly at a Green Day concert where Mike was doing most of the singing and leading the band like Billie normally does, and someone mentions "they switched off for this album so Billie could have a break." Then there's this couple in the front row holding a baby Shocked and Mike's on the catwalk and leans over to count out ten hundreds, handing over $1,000 to the parents to put into savings for their baby!

Then I was at 880 and Mike was leaving an enclosed garage attached to the studio and walked inside. I woke up after that to take my mom to work this morning, and when I came home and went back to sleep, I dreamed some more:

The next dream kinda picked up where I left off, which is unsual. I was at 880 again and this time I found it by accident, supposedly located on some street corner, and only so because I recognized the spray painted stencil art from 21CB on gates, walls and doors near the parking lot.

Then it switched where I was behind some large Hollywood-esque home and was apparently getting married to Billie Joe. Our wedding party stood in two separate lines, a few feet across from each other underneath this huge, covered stone patio, creating a walkway/aisle. Adrienne was a bridesmaid which was weird. And everyone was in blue. I mean everyone. Billie and me, included. Eh So everyone is standing there, dancing in place and then come Billie and me, dancing down the aisle. lmfao Everyone is dancing. Dance

But I don't think the wedding happened because I was then on a stage with Mike and I was marrying him instead, and Billie was there because I guess he was the one who threw together the ceremony for us and planned out our reception too. But the location for the reception wasn't set because either Billie didn't book a place, forgot where it was supposed to be or was fucking me over for marrying his best friend instead, maybe? Think

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
Well, I was supposed to be marrying a married rockstar. Don't get any more original than that. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2009 at 05:21am
Holleh you whore. Two Green Day guys in one dream. Laughing
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2009 at 11:29pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Holleh you whore. Two Green Day guys in one dream. Laughing
Can't have a menage-a-trois otherwise. Coffee
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 8th, 2009 at 07:41am
ThisIsGreenDay:
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
Well, I was supposed to be marrying a married rockstar. Don't get any more original than that. Laughing

Well that's true Coffee
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 8th, 2009 at 09:42pm
Had another Billie dream last night. I think he's hijacking them. Srsly. Wtf.

So, anywho, in the dream I was trying to buy tickets online to a GD concert but the computer I was using kept crashing. Eventually it worked and I got two tickets for the pit; one for me, one for my brother. And Billie kept walking by me, on stage and off. The concert was in this banquet room with a rounded stage against the center of one of the longer walls of the room and the only concert goers there were crowded around the stage. Not many people there, but Billie was also walking by me, off stage and I kept trying to talk to him but something always came up to pull him away. Then I had my 13-year-old cousin with me, since Billie had Joey with him. Like, I think I was trying to lure Billie over by using my cousin as bait for his son. Laughing Me and my cousin are walking around and I was spinning her around in circles as Billie Joe walks by again to go backstage and he notices, and smiles at me. But then keeps going.

WTF CluelessDreamBillie, much?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 9th, 2009 at 10:01pm
ANOTHER dream last night...

I was in a book store and Billie was on the cover of a magazine. The picture looked like a still from a security camera and it showed Billie with his arms around Tre and Mike's necks , dragging them backwards like they're his hostages or something. WTF

So, I buy the magazine, as well as a blouse, some string cheese and something else [yes, at a bookstore Laughing] and when I bring it all up to the counter to check out, Billie Joe is at the register, working there and trying to cash me out, but having a hard time figuring out what to do. He's not sure he's doing the right thing so I'm coaching him from the other side of the counter.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 11th, 2009 at 02:44pm
well i guess this should go in here because i had a dream about jakob.

so i was at this part and i was babysitting these kids in a camp who were around like 15 and everyone was like huddled around this one boy and he was trying to get away so i went over to see what was happening and it turned out to be jakob so i shood all the kids away and asked if he was alright and he said yeah then walked away to play by himself. i knew right away he was billie's son, but i didnt know if i should say anything. so anyways the day went on and all the kids got picked up by their parents except for him so i went over and sat beside him and said "must be tough having a dad in the business" and he looked at me all shocked aand said "how do you know who my dad is" and i said "i've just been a green day fan for years, i know a thing or two about the band" so we talked for a bit and then he asked me if i would hang out with him at his house and i was all nervous because i didn't know if i was allowed to, but i went anyways. so we went to his house which was HUGE and we went up to his room and he was showing me something on his laptop and there was a bookmarded thing on the bottom tool bar that said nude girls and i was thinking what the hell. then he started playing his guitar and i asked if he liked acoustic or elecrtic better and he said he liked both

yeah then my brother called and woke me up
weird dream
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 11th, 2009 at 11:27pm
BillyJoezzz:
well i guess this should go in here because i had a dream about jakob.

so i was at this part and i was babysitting these kids in a camp who were around like 15 and everyone was like huddled around this one boy and he was trying to get away so i went over to see what was happening and it turned out to be jakob so i shood all the kids away and asked if he was alright and he said yeah then walked away to play by himself. i knew right away he was billie's son, but i didnt know if i should say anything. so anyways the day went on and all the kids got picked up by their parents except for him so i went over and sat beside him and said "must be tough having a dad in the business" and he looked at me all shocked aand said "how do you know who my dad is" and i said "i've just been a green day fan for years, i know a thing or two about the band" so we talked for a bit and then he asked me if i would hang out with him at his house and i was all nervous because i didn't know if i was allowed to, but i went anyways. so we went to his house which was HUGE and we went up to his room and he was showing me something on his laptop and there was a bookmarded thing on the bottom tool bar that said nude girls and i was thinking what the hell. then he started playing his guitar and i asked if he liked acoustic or elecrtic better and he said he liked both

yeah then my brother called and woke me up
weird dream

Dude, you totally went out Clap
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 11th, 2009 at 11:45pm
Laughing it was such a weird dream cause like joey isn't even 15
apparently my mind likes to fast forward peoples ages
but yeahhh it was kinda cool... Cool
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 12th, 2009 at 01:12am
BillyJoezzz:
Laughing it was such a weird dream cause like joey isn't even 15
apparently my mind likes to fast forward peoples ages
but yeahhh it was kinda cool... Cool

I bet it was Too cool
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 12th, 2009 at 05:20pm
OMGyes Ah Ahbrow GZA Roxanne I HAD AN ACTUAL DREAM LASTNIGHT.

Yesterday i commented on a pic of Billie, and i said how he had a Christian and Gloria patch on his shirt. That's where this dream came from.
So...I was getting a tattoo--Green Day related--and i went to this shop, and it was in like a Hollywood street thing with all the different sets and whatever. And so I trying to decide what one to get, and then it hit me to get the picture of Christian and Gloria from 21 Guns really small. So i was thinking about getting it on my waist/hip, but then i figured i should get some second opinions. So i ask my sister and she's just like, ''oh, i don't like the tattoo''. And i was like, ''yea, well you don't get it anyways.'' So then it skips to where i'm walking out of the shop, (in my green bakini, for whatever reason.) and Billie is waiting there to meet me. It's weird cause it's like we're together or something. And so i ask him what he thinks, and he says he likes it, but not on my hip. So i say what about on my neck, and he's like, ''yea that would be nice.'' so i think i was going to, but then i woke up....it was lovely, he was in his leather jacketCool
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
August 12th, 2009 at 05:26pm
ThisIsGreenDay:

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
I do too, but it's more like supernatural stuff. I'd dive deeper into details, but it would not be on topic.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 01:34am
gu-uys! I had a dream!! About Billie! Isn't anyone happy for me!?! Snooty
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 13th, 2009 at 01:43am
Gloria.:
Yes. Clap
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 01:49am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Gloria.:
Yes. Clap
Kiss thanks

Rolling Eyes
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 05:50am
I had one two nights ago. It was horrible. D:

It started with me waking up and noticing a new magazine poster on my wall. It was a picture of Billie with some writing. The writing said something about him dying in a fire at his house. And that someone saw his feet but didn't recognize them to save him.

So I went on the computer and there were LOADS of comments sent to me about the death of Billie. I was reaally really confused and getting upset. At that point my mother randomly got out another laptop which I used instead of mine. The other laptop had a really small screen.

On the other laptop I went on the Official Green Day website. There was a picture of Billie and it said 1972-2009. And another random picture of Tre with a bag and a picture of Texus on it. When I saw the picture of Billie I started crying hystericly.

Then my dad randomly searched Blvd of Broken Dreams on YouTube.

Then I woke up. I cryed a little with 21 Guns in my head. Then I went back to sleep...

I was in my school hall and there was a stage on it. Mike and Tre were on the stage. Billie was not. Then Mike and Tre started chanting 'Jason White' just as I was saying to some random person that they'll get Jason to play guitar now Billie was gone.

Then I started reading this booklet about Billie Joe but someone had ripped out the pages.

Then someone came round with a clipboard that you signed if you wanted to crowdsurf. I signed it.

Then Mike told everyone who signed it to come on stage, so I went with someother random people. While i was up there the person who I was talking to before waved but I didn't notice.

Then Mike told us to go crowd surf, it was kinda hard coz the crowd was far away from the stage.

Then I was suddenly at my house and this dude who lived next door was cleaning the bathroom windows. As I went inside he gave me a hug coz Billie died. Then he told me that he gave my friend a hug too. I asked him why coz she didn't like Green Day.

Then I went to my room and put up another Billie Joe poster.

Then I woke up thanks to the groaning water tank. D:

It was a really weird dream that made me really sad.
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 12:14pm
Billie and I happened to sit next to each other at a baseball game and so we chatted away, then the stadium peolpe started playing Last night on Earth so we sang along. xD My dreams are always weird.
Register