Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
June 11th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Dare to be Different?:
I have one.

Green Day were supposed to be performing at my school, but instead there was some weird band, and a few kids from my year up on stage singing, but singing crap.
Then Billie Joe, Adrienne, Tre and Mike appeared in my dream. Billie Joe was sat next to me. I so badly wanted to speak to him, but I was scared. I then found the confidence, and poked Billie Joe’s sock and said “I dig your socks”. He laughed and said “Thanks”. I then started saying stuff like “Yeah I love stripy socks, I’m like the stripy sock Queen at my school”. I then started saying “Why aren’t you performing?” and then said “I bet you’re regretting coming here, huh?” And he was like “Yep”. I can’t really remember what happened after. But then we were both laughing, and fell off our chairs and were laughing on the floor holding each other.

lmfao lmfao now that SERIOUSLY sounds like something i would do and say! lmfao lmfao
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
June 11th, 2006 at 06:12pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
i dream about billie loads (god i sound such a teenie)
the only one i can remember was that Billie cam to my house and told me he needed somewhere to hide coz Bush was after him, so i told him to go and hide in my room and Bush came to the door and asked if he was here so i said to hang on and went and grabbed a gun and shot Bush and it got a bit explicit from there one

lmfao you killed bush! congratulations!
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 11th, 2006 at 06:57pm
~Im The Minority~:
anti-christ of suburbia:
the only one i can remember was that Billie cam to my house and told me he needed somewhere to hide coz Bush was after him, so i told him to go and hide in my room and Bush came to the door and asked if he was here so i said to hang on and went and grabbed a gun and shot Bush and it got a bit explicit from there one

Fukin eh!!! lol
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
June 11th, 2006 at 10:27pm
I dream about Billie Joe Alot..I dreamed I was a ghost who seemed to just hang around him..we could talk to each other. In my dream he was lonely and i was a lonely spirit who seemed to bring him some happiness..it was a strange dream..
brit.
Jackass
brit.
June 12th, 2006 at 04:45am
ive had heaps of fun dreams.. no im not teenie..

but i had this dream that i was onlstage licking Tre's drums clean.. then Mike came on stage and started singing American idiot with a bowtie bomb in his hand... Tre came out and started playing the drums and using my head as a cymbol.. Billie Joe came out playing bass and singing "i love rock 'n roll" and eating sausage rolls..
Then all of a sudden i was giving Billie a strip tease and Tre was right behind me playing poka (sp?) with some horses and he was smoking a mike cigarette (cig shaped as mike) and saying orange mocha frappucino over and over again...

thats only parts of it... and i cant remember the rest.. but it was definitly my funnest dream last week.. i have about one crazy dream like that about green day a week.
lmfao
BilliesWelshAngel
Geek
BilliesWelshAngel
June 12th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Heather:
~Im The Minority~:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Fukin eh!!! lol

lmfao lmfao lmfao
BilliesWelshAngel
Geek
BilliesWelshAngel
June 12th, 2006 at 12:18pm
~Im The Minority~:
Dare to be Different?:
I have one.

Green Day were supposed to be performing at my school, but instead there was some weird band, and a few kids from my year up on stage singing, but singing crap.
Then Billie Joe, Adrienne, Tre and Mike appeared in my dream. Billie Joe was sat next to me. I so badly wanted to speak to him, but I was scared. I then found the confidence, and poked Billie Joe’s sock and said “I dig your socks”. He laughed and said “Thanks”. I then started saying stuff like “Yeah I love stripy socks, I’m like the stripy sock Queen at my school”. I then started saying “Why aren’t you performing?” and then said “I bet you’re regretting coming here, huh?” And he was like “Yep”. I can’t really remember what happened after. But then we were both laughing, and fell off our chairs and were laughing on the floor holding each other.

lmfao lmfao now that SERIOUSLY sounds like something i would do and say! lmfao lmfao

thats cool too! lmfao
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 12th, 2006 at 07:45pm
last night, I had a dream that Billie Joe and I were in the back seat of a truck and I kissed his cheek. He didn't say anything soI kissed he passionately. I know, sounds really "teenie"

Then I had this dream that some of my friends and family were sitting around a camp fire and he was there palying his guitar (He looked how he did in the Time of your life video). He kept talking to me and asked me when I was going to get my drivers license.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 13th, 2006 at 02:28am
-drenched.in.my.pain-:
ive had heaps of fun dreams.. no im not teenie..

but i had this dream that i was onlstage licking Tre's drums clean.. then Mike came on stage and started singing American idiot with a bowtie bomb in his hand... Tre came out and started playing the drums and using my head as a cymbol.. Billie Joe came out playing bass and singing "i love rock 'n roll" and eating sausage rolls..
Then all of a sudden i was giving Billie a strip tease and Tre was right behind me playing poka (sp?) with some horses and he was smoking a mike cigarette (cig shaped as mike) and saying orange mocha frappucino over and over again...

thats only parts of it... and i cant remember the rest.. but it was definitly my funnest dream last week.. i have about one crazy dream like that about green day a week.
lmfao

Shocked Just a question.....What are you on?...And can i have some?!?! Laughing
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 02:27am
I dreamt I was sitting on a couch and Billie Joe was sitting across from me on a coffee table and telling me he loved me. Then my mom appeared and said dinner was ready. We went into the kitchen and sat at the table to eat spaghetti and Billie gave me a smile while Tre gave us a jealous look.

Shocked
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 09:56am
Billie's Black Rose:
Sam_Whatsername:
I dream about Billie Joe Alot...
me 2. i once had a dream that my dad and i were driving and i saw billie and i said "omg dad back up! It's billie joe! so he did and then i ran out of the car gave billie a huge kiss and then got back into the car and we drove off...... it was weird, but funny. lmfao

lol cool Laughing
billiejoe1
Geek
billiejoe1
June 15th, 2006 at 01:28pm
I had a dream once that there was a green day concert at my school in the football field (don't ask) and my mom and dad were there (they dont even like gd) they were in the bleachers and I was with them. then i saw everybody running towards the stage. So then I ran down the stairs, pushed everyone out of the way and made my way to the front and BJ looked at me and smiled and winked.
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 15th, 2006 at 01:58pm
Heather:
I have had plenty of Billie Joe dreams but i cant really remember all of them right now..but Ihave posters all over my walls right....So my boyfriend stays over one night...The next morning he tells me that he had a dream and Billie Joe was in it.....I laughed cuz hes not a huge fan, he doesnt mind them but hes all about the gangsta rap lol.....I ask him to tell me what it was...so...

He was in an airport somewhere in the states, going somewhere on a plane....lol When he looks up and sees Billie walking towards him and hes like "hey i know who you are" Billie gets all happy and is like "yea im in Green Day.."
"yea your Billie Joe"............"sure am!" (all proud and happy) then Billies like "Do you want my autograph?" and my boyfriends like "um no thats okay" and Then Billie gets all sad and stuff

Laughing I though it was funny

awwwww....poor billie....ha thats a good dream though Smile
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 15th, 2006 at 02:02pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
ava0893:
Last night I had a dream that me and BJ were going jogging together.. we were pals and gossiping about my friends o.O

lmfao BJ in jogging pants!

lmfao Sexy!

HA! i cant imagine billie in like jogging pants...or jogging for that matter... Rolling Eyes
..::Punky-Fish::..
Geek
..::Punky-Fish::..
June 16th, 2006 at 04:15pm
ive never had a dream about billie!!Crying or Very sad i dno why!! SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
June 17th, 2006 at 11:54am
yesterday night i had a dream with billie.i was walking on the street and i saw him with adrienne.i went to him (here comes the lame part) and i asked him if he lets me to hug him.he said yes and then adrienne came and deparated us Sad .i donţt remember the rest but in the end i was in the airport with tre and he punched a bodyguard and then i woke up. Confused
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
June 17th, 2006 at 04:34pm
I dreamed that Billie Joe and his wife were at this award thingy and I walked up on the stage and i truned into Amy Lee and started singing "Going Under" by Evanescence..it was weird.
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 18th, 2006 at 11:57am
ok i FINALLY had another one last night! GO ME!

ok so it wasn't all billie joe but it was good! me and my friends jessica and rose(she doesnt even like GD) were at a GD concert. We went back stage and GD was signing autographs. Jessica saw Tre and she said to me, "I'm so nervous!" I said, "Go ask him for his autograph!" She said ok and walked up to Tre and tapped him on the shoulder. Tre started spazzing out and was like "OMG WHO ARE YOU?! AHHHH!" She said, "uhhh...I'm Jessica." Tre said, "oh ok cool. Want an autograph?" Jessica said yes and they started talking and stuff. I went up to Billie and Mike and asked them for an autograph. Mike just said "Uhhh...I need a sandwich..." So he went away. Billie asked if I wanted an autograph. I was dumb enough and forgot paper, so I asked him to sign my Converse. He started joking around and said, "AHHH! I won't like your shoes!" I said "Yeah you will. Look." He said, "Oh yeah. They're cool!" For some reason it took Billie forever to sign my shoe. He was writing a note or something. Then my other friend Carolyn shows up (she doesn't like GD either) and starts talking to me. She paid no attention to Billie. My other friend Alex came in randomly and she said " OMG TRE!" and ran over to him and started playing with his hair...Because I email Billie Joe, Rose doesn't believe me and thinks it's the FBI. So she started screaming at Billie and saying "YOU'RE THE FBI AND TRICKING MY FRIEND!" Billie just laughed. Than Mike came back and signed my shoe. Then Tre did too. We all went to the concert at Milton Keynes and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

So that was my dream...yeah...^_^
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 01:03pm
I had one before that me and Green Day were like superheros and we all had different coloured motorbikes (sorta like teh powerrangers) then we went into the attic of the Halliwell mantion on Charmed and we watched a movie Surprised

Not all Green Day but Billie was in it.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 01:04pm
Oh yeahz, I had one with me and Billie and we was on top of a hill watching this city burn down Neutral
Register