Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon.
King For A Couple Of Days
Rhiannon.

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 10:33pm
we were hiding in a burger king from a police man, and ate cheese burritos under the table...
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 11:25pm
Your Mom Is A Man Whore:
we were hiding in a burger king from a police man, and ate cheese burritos under the table...
cheese burritos? I've never one of those
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 05:57pm
I had one bizzare dream where I was on one of those scary swing rides when the whole thing sort of collapsed. And I realized that Green Day were on it at the time, but I couldn't find them in the wreckage. *shudder* Scary dream.
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 11:49pm
Last night:

I had this dream about living in an ice castle, but it wasn't a castle it was more like a mountain with walls and walking past these like little cubicle thingys and in all of them Billie Joe was sitting on a couch inside them watching TV(kinda like the Longview viedeo) and eating popcorn. One of the Billie Joe's asked me if I wanted to join him and I said no. I woke up saying, "Why didn't I sit and watch tv? I wanna watch tv!!!" My friends were over and all gave me wierd looks.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 5th, 2006 at 05:50am
I WAS THIS CLOSE.

Billie and Adie came in some room, then my mom waked me up. >.<²
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
July 5th, 2006 at 09:15am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I WAS THIS CLOSE.

Billie and Adie came in some room, then my mom waked me up. >.<²

that sucks -_-'

I had this one dream I was at a concert, but it was quite weird. Us as crowd were like on a hill and the stage was below us. So I remember watching Green Day play, and suddenly Billie was beside me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the right side to have a clearer view. And we watched the band together. Only I can't remember if I was still watching Green Day when he showed up beside me..
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 10:52am
Me=minority:
Your Mom Is A Man Whore:
cheese burritos? I've never one of those

hoenstly, me either Confused
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 01:47pm
I Had a dream the other night and the only thing that I distinctly remember was that Joey was wearing a Boston Red Sox hat and everyone was saying how awesome it was that he was a Sox fan
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
July 6th, 2006 at 12:19am
I've never had a Billie Joe dream... I've had a Mike dream and a concert dream... and that's all... that concert one was cool though because it was free and the only people there was me and my cousins, Justin and Scott... good show. =D
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 01:46pm
I dreamed last night that I was going to a Green Day concert. It was free and arrenged just at the harbour about one kilometer from my house... lucky me, I guess?
And hours passed by, everyone waited for the band... the didnt appear!
Then I hear this very familiar voice...
"Where the fuck are they?"
I turn around, and there in the mosh pit Billie Joe stands. He looks a little grumpy, drags himself up on stage and roars into the mike
"Well since they seem to think 'to hell with the concert', I will take over!"

Then everyone cheered and it ended. O_O
Isaac Clarke
Isaac Clarke
July 6th, 2006 at 02:33pm
I had weird/funny one the other day. I can't really remember where it started, but I'll just begin from here. I was at my friend Lauren's house (even though it didn't look like it) and I was trying to escape for some reason. And so the next thing I know, I'm sitting on these bleachers at my school and talking to John Roecker while Shannyn Sossomon(sp?) was talking to Billie Joe in the next row. And me and John were laughing about something that I can't remember. Then, it skips to a bar/club scene and Billie's drunk and keeps walking up to guys and girls, asking them, while slurring, to meet him in his hotel room for a 'private party'.

I can't really remember what else happened. Something to do with Resident Evil 2, 3, and 4. O_o
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
July 6th, 2006 at 11:11pm
Green Day decided to record their new record in my house and Billie's mom was there. She pulled me into my house and said to Billie, "I found you a daughter. Happy Birthday." He looked at me and said, "cool I'll add her to my collection. How many do I have now? One?" I went back outside 'cuz they said no one could hear their top secret plans. Later they were walking up the stairs (yes we have to walk down stairs to get into my house.) and started to leave. I walked past Billie Joe and said, "what now?" he looked at me and said, "this will be fun."
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
July 8th, 2006 at 04:31pm
in my one dream Billie Moved into My House with me it was cool Very Happy
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 06:01pm
RejectedRebel:
Green Day decided to record their new record in my house and Billie's mom was there. She pulled me into my house and said to Billie, "I found you a daughter. Happy Birthday." He looked at me and said, "cool I'll add her to my collection. How many do I have now? One?" I went back outside 'cuz they said no one could hear their top secret plans. Later they were walking up the stairs (yes we have to walk down stairs to get into my house.) and started to leave. I walked past Billie Joe and said, "what now?" he looked at me and said, "this will be fun."

o_________O
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 08:49pm
Last night, my dream was started off with Adie and BJ sitting in bed and Jakob coming in to tell them that Joey was planning to sneak out of the house. So Billie Joe had to run to the door to stop him and he said "I know I sound like a fucking hypocrite, but you beter get your ass upstairs to bed."
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
July 10th, 2006 at 02:04pm
i had this dream last night that billie was going to perform at my school.
so before the show he was throwing candy to the people in the crowd (idk why)
and then he went back stage to get ready. then they had this drawing where
8 people would get to go be right up next to the stage for the show and i
was one of them Very Happy
well the show was about to start and then the phone (in real life) rang and
woke me up. Confused
man was i pissed! Grmml but oh well it was cool while it lasted. Cool
MaryHelenaGD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MaryHelenaGD
July 10th, 2006 at 06:58pm
viva chileeeeeeeeeee
jaja
blink 182-simple plan
green day-yellowcard
PUNK ROCK
MaryHelenaGD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MaryHelenaGD
July 10th, 2006 at 06:59pm
viva chileeeeeeeeeee
jaja
blink 182-simple plan
green day-yellowcard
PUNK ROCK Arrow
billiejoe1
Geek
billiejoe1
July 10th, 2006 at 07:10pm
pearlyfrets:
iamkiller:
Hm.. I don't dream, although I write about my dreams! XD

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

I will if it isn't like 958769 pages!! Laughing

I'll read it. pm me
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 11th, 2006 at 12:01am
MaryHelenaGD:
viva chileeeeeeeeeee
jaja
blink 182-simple plan
green day-yellowcard
PUNK ROCK Arrow