ava0893:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
iamkiller:
Dead Disco:
Smart-Ass Playing Dumb:
DUDE. I JUST missed that. Err.
Same... Crap... Any other Air Times?

Eh It's on at 1:30am EST..
And that means it's on at 10:30 here in California...

OH. I saw Billie Joe walking down the street a while back. He was wearing those big goofy sunglasses and a big hoody. Cool

AND? Did you just let him walk by without knocking him to the ground and molesting him?

Anyway.. I just saw him getting the tat. It was pretty funny but it was really short. GDA has it up to download on the forum.
I TRIED running up to him and molesting him, but my friends held me back. The horrors of haveing friends who think liking an older amn is gross, even if he does have more 'experience.' I attacked them after. Cool
Emenius_Sleepus
Geek
Emenius_Sleepus
June 1st, 2006 at 10:28am
I remember a few weeks ago I googled news on "Billie Joe" and there was this small interview with Billie Joe explaining how he does his hair Cool
Emenius_Sleepus
Geek
Emenius_Sleepus
June 1st, 2006 at 10:30am
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
ava0893:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
iamkiller:
Dead Disco:
Smart-Ass Playing Dumb:

OH. I saw Billie Joe walking down the street a while back. He was wearing those big goofy sunglasses and a big hoody. Cool

AND? Did you just let him walk by without knocking him to the ground and molesting him?

Anyway.. I just saw him getting the tat. It was pretty funny but it was really short. GDA has it up to download on the forum.
I TRIED running up to him and molesting him, but my friends held me back. The horrors of haveing friends who think liking an older amn is gross, even if he does have more 'experience.' I attacked them after. Cool

Aw man that sucks! You could have at least tried to get his autograph, that would have been coooool. Laughing
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 10:43am
Emenius_Sleepus:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
ava0893:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
iamkiller:
Dead Disco:
Smart-Ass Playing Dumb:

Aw man that sucks! You could have at least tried to get his autograph, that would have been coooool. Laughing
I know. After I told them I just wanted his autograph. And maybe his boxers...
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 1st, 2006 at 11:21am

spelled his name wrong...
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 1st, 2006 at 11:49am
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:

Is that true ? You saw him .. ?

If yes .. I could NEVER EVER NEVER NOT IN 2000 MILLION YEARS ... forgive me if I just let him walking by .. Pfft. Fuck the friends !!! BILLIE FUCKING JOE ARMSTRONG O_O

Well ..
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 02:33pm
dawnie:
Hey can someone post that video of Billie getting his tattoo up on Youtube?? I'm having problems downloading and i really wanna see it cus i'm thinking of getting a tattoo soon.

It's not our video to add to that.

That'd be rude, the girl taped the show herself. You know? Contact her personally.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 02:34pm
dawnie:

spelled his name wrong...

Oh well Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 02:35pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
iamkiller:
Just so everyone knows, there's some videos I haven't seen over at AOL.com under "Music". Ones from awards and the "BIAB" premieres and new interviews..

Watch the "Green Day Radio" and then put them in the search engine there.

There's a video with Brittney and Adrienne and so on. OH! You can see Tre's new girlfriend a lot better Cool

And you can watch Billie take that picture of them going into the limo at the 2006 Grammy Awards. The one where he's sporting a peace sign. And they thank him for taking pictures and he says "Right on" OH BABY

RIGHTEOUS Cool

AMAZING! O.O
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 1st, 2006 at 03:33pm
iamkiller:
dawnie:
Hey can someone post that video of Billie getting his tattoo up on Youtube?? I'm having problems downloading and i really wanna see it cus i'm thinking of getting a tattoo soon.

It's not our video to add to that.

That'd be rude, the girl taped the show herself. You know? Contact her personally.

How was i to know? There's usually hundreds of recordings of these things. You don't have to be uptight about it.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 1st, 2006 at 04:01pm
dawnie:
How was i to know? There's usually hundreds of recordings of these things. You don't have to be uptight about it.
She's being thoughtful. It's annoying to go on youtube and find your videos uploaded by other people. Sure sharing will lead to it getting widespread like that, but it's still annoying.
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
June 1st, 2006 at 04:14pm
greenday6:
dawnie:
She's being thoughtful. It's annoying to go on youtube and find your videos uploaded by other people. Sure sharing will lead to it getting widespread like that, but it's still annoying.
i found that inking vid on youtube

all i put in was inking - billie joe armstrong
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 1st, 2006 at 04:19pm
greenday6:
dawnie:

yeah i know she was being thoughtful, but i didnt know who had uploaded the video.
ave
Geek
ave
June 1st, 2006 at 04:24pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:

Is that true ? You saw him .. ?

If yes .. I could NEVER EVER NEVER NOT IN 2000 MILLION YEARS ... forgive me if I just let him walking by .. Pfft. Fuck the friends !!! BILLIE FUCKING JOE ARMSTRONG O_O

Well ..

Oh jeez, same here. I would shoot myself if I didnt at least hug the man.

Anyone know when this video was shot? Probably a little after his birthday, right?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 1st, 2006 at 04:33pm
This isn't really Billie joe news so much as green day news...just a small article on the new album and the AI film.

[url]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1533255/20060531/green_day.jhtml?headlines=true[img]

[/img][/url]
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 04:59pm
Cool!! Very Happy
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 05:47pm
dawnie:
This isn't really Billie joe news so much as green day news...just a small article on the new album and the AI film.

[url]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1533255/20060531/green_day.jhtml?headlines=true[img]

[/img][/url]

Awesome Cool
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
June 1st, 2006 at 05:52pm
dawnie:

MTV News

There, that's better. Up
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 05:53pm
dawnie:
greenday6:
dawnie:

yeah i know she was being thoughtful, but i didnt know who had uploaded the video.

Eh Okay, whatever.

Just go to the videos forum for your requests next time.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 1st, 2006 at 06:23pm
zomg. i'm checking out those AOL vids.

Is Dearly Beloved hot or what? When they perform JOS, I mean.

He does that little "ahhhhh" thing.. rawr
Register