Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 06:43am
It's in the Mike pictures thread over on GDA; Courtney made a post about it.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:02pm
Yup. Here's the message for anyone who doesn't want to go look for it:

Attention everyone! GDA has gotten an email that the photographer who posted the pictures of Mike and Brittney's wedding was not supposed to do so on her website. The family isn't comfortable with this yet, so out of respect for them, I ask that GDC users DO NOT post pictures from that site here (Mods, please delete posts).

And then this one:

We just heard the wedding photos. But make that for all. The family says that Mike and Britt have not given approval at all for any pictures.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 02:22pm
Last Of The Rebels:
Photographer is getting suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuued.

Do you know that for sure? I'd imagine there'd be some thought of legal activity, but is that just a rumor or a fact?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 02:23pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
Yup. Here's the message for anyone who doesn't want to go look for it:

Attention everyone! GDA has gotten an email that the photographer who posted the pictures of Mike and Brittney's wedding was not supposed to do so on her website. The family isn't comfortable with this yet, so out of respect for them, I ask that GDC users DO NOT post pictures from that site here (Mods, please delete posts).

And then this one:

We just heard the wedding photos. But make that for all. The family says that Mike and Britt have not given approval at all for any pictures.

Okay, Thanks. That's too bad, really. Wedding pictures are supposed to be private...
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:29pm
DaschundPup2007:
Last Of The Rebels:
Photographer is getting suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuued.

Do you know that for sure? I'd imagine there'd be some thought of legal activity, but is that just a rumor or a fact?

It'll be a shame if she does. I mean, she should've asked, but for them to get upset after her "Brit and I became friends" story...eh, that kinda sucks. Not defending her releasing those. I'm sure she didn't do it out of harm. Perhaps she underestimates Mike's fame.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 02:32pm
I think that's probably what happened. I do have a feeling that she might have used them to boost her career a little too... did you see the end part of the article? The part where she goes, Lolo boutique (whatever it's called..) is now photographing weddings or something along those lines..

She obviously disrespected their wishes if they didn't want her to release them, but who knows if they told her or not... I just feel bad about the whole thing.. It's their wedding day! They have a right to want to keep it private!
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:37pm
But I'm sure they didn't sit down after the shoot and signed a DO NOT RELESE form. It sounds like it wasn't something discussed between the 3, and it wound up being a judgement call.

She probably didn't know and underestimated Mike's fame and his fans' incessant ability to hunt and find anything with a wiff of him in or on it.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 02:39pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
But I'm sure they didn't sit down after the shoot and signed a DO NOT RELESE form. It sounds like it wasn't something discussed between the 3, and it wound up being a judgement call.

She probably didn't know and underestimated Mike's fame and his fans' incessant ability to hunt and find anything with a wiff of him in or on it.

True. Mike probably just assumed that she knew not to release them, or maybe he told her and she just forgot... you never know what might have happened...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:43pm
Well, the website isn't responding for me so either it's gone down for a bit or that the photographer's editing it Cheese
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
July 30th, 2009 at 03:51pm
The pics are still on the photographer's website. This whole thing's confusing now Cheese
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 30th, 2009 at 04:09pm
No the sued thing was just a comment from me. Who knows what's going down. I assume we'll find out soon enough.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 07:04pm
This just posted over on GDC:

Hey Guys, as a friend of Britt and Mike and their resident photographer, I was told about this discussion on the GDC about recent wedding photos showing up on the web. It seems you are all wondering if it's legit, approciate and more, so to clarify any confusion: the photos that are shown on my website are released by Britt and Mike personally! As a photographer I value my clients need for privacy, so I would never post anything not released with permission. And, in case there's any doubt, any other photos that I have taken of Britt and Mike and their family that might show up on the web or in magazines in the future, will surely be released by them. The photos for the upcoming InStyle magazine were specifically chosen by Britt and Mike.

I hope this clarifies confusion and stops unnecessary speculation.

All the best to you rocking fans! Fun to visit your world.

Lone

Cheese
Bones
Falling In Love With The Board
Bones

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 07:06pm
Good, we can go back to oggling over them!
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 07:07pm
Boobmeister:
This just posted over on GDC:

Hey Guys, as a friend of Britt and Mike and their resident photographer, I was told about this discussion on the GDC about recent wedding photos showing up on the web. It seems you are all wondering if it's legit, approciate and more, so to clarify any confusion: the photos that are shown on my website are released by Britt and Mike personally! As a photographer I value my clients need for privacy, so I would never post anything not released with permission. And, in case there's any doubt, any other photos that I have taken of Britt and Mike and their family that might show up on the web or in magazines in the future, will surely be released by them. The photos for the upcoming InStyle magazine were specifically chosen by Britt and Mike.

I hope this clarifies confusion and stops unnecessary speculation.

All the best to you rocking fans! Fun to visit your world.

Lone

Cheese

Okay.... so, what's she saying, that what she did was what Mike and Brittney wanted? Who came up with the family being upset about it? I'm heavily confused..
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 07:43pm
I love how it just confuses us more XD
At least we know the Britt and Mike wanted the photos up
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 08:35pm
Ok, so I feel less bad. But still terrible for seeing the preg photos...I don't care if they gave permission or not. Surely that didn't come with a -I also give permission for crazy obsessive fans everywhere to be up in my business- clause.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 08:43pm
OK NEW DISCUSSION::

Uhm, where did we hear that it was in Hawaii? Cause I remember reading that, but the photographer's website says it was in Cali.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 08:47pm
The wedding was in California. I think the confusion came from the resort that it was held at because I think they have resorts in Cali and Hawaii.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 8th, 2009 at 05:02pm

:SDJFLKSDJF OH MY GOD<3
So I just found those. I'm assuming it's in New York.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 8th, 2009 at 05:22pm
oh my god adorable OMGyes

yeah i'd guess at New York because Brittney and Brixton joined Mike in NY when they played the two nights there tehe
Register