AuthorMessage
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 15th, 2009 at 11:45pm
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
xxnxx:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=415366015
I think this is brit n brixton

Why are we stalking her myspace? And I can't view whatever this link is, but if it's nude-ish pictures of her and Brixton, then I'm sure they fall under the same line with the other professional ones, and those are family pics, professionally, and artistically done, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, why does that picture say "Armstrong" on it. o_O
if it's the same myspace as I've seen before,then it's fake

It is fake.
Or a roleplay one or whatever.
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
August 16th, 2009 at 01:21am
Whats the point of roleplay? Its so stupid and a waste of time.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 01:34am
Bailey.:
Whats the point of roleplay? Its so stupid and a waste of time.
cause it can be fun. i mean if you know soemthng can't and will never happen in real life why not make a game out of it
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 16th, 2009 at 02:22am
It can be fun. Alter-ego type shizz. Eh, kind of whatever.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 02:39am
*teleports out of Mike's tour bus bunk*

Hello, all.

*holds two handfuls of picks*

Mike wanted me to pass these out, so...

*throws them up in the air and watches them scatter all over*

Heh.

*teleports back into Mike's awaiting arms*
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 02:43am
*runs and grabs some picks*
YAY!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 03:04am
Well, since this is Mike's Current Dating Status thread and yes, he is married now to Brittney...

...I just thought I'd inform everyone he's dating me on the side. Coffee

There. See? Still can be a Current Dating Status thread.

I have saved the day -- er -- thread.

Whatev.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 03:08am
lmfao
what would this thread do without you
well it would be lock or something
but whatever Laughing
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 16th, 2009 at 04:12am
Yeah. I'm totally friends with that fake group of Green Day people on MySpace lmfao. AND. Okay, so apparently people like to RP as Brittney because I found two other Brittney MySpace's (one looked hella legit though but who knows) and the other one came around after the real looking one and copied that person's profile information.

The whole thing is really entertaining to see two Brittney's claiming to be the real one and a honest person saying "HEY LOOK I'M NOT HER". People these days worry me at times -shakes head-
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 16th, 2009 at 11:40am
That Myspace is fake. First off, if she had Myspace, it would be private, and second, i'm pretty sure she wouldn't put paparazzi photos of herself on there. That is always a dead give away.

And the photo says Armstrongs because it comes from a Fotolog called Armstrongs. I guess they found it somewhere else.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
August 16th, 2009 at 12:38pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
xxnxx:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=415366015
I think this is brit n brixton

Why are we stalking her myspace? And I can't view whatever this link is, but if it's nude-ish pictures of her and Brixton, then I'm sure they fall under the same line with the other professional ones, and those are family pics, professionally, and artistically done, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, why does that picture say "Armstrong" on it. o_O

I never said it was anything bad about the pictures and its not even her myspace anyway because there is a link to Mikes and it says im am a roleplayer!
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 16th, 2009 at 01:18pm
All of that group have "roleplayer" stamped on their profiles somewhere. It's quite amusing, really.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 11:55pm
Last Of The Rebels:
All of that group have "roleplayer" stamped on their profiles somewhere. It's quite amusing, really.
Or douchebag.

And we all know the only roleplaying that is done, where Mike is concerned, is with me, behind closed doors. Fo shizzle.

Coffee
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 18th, 2009 at 05:01pm
I thought we cleared this myspace stuff up before... guess not.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
August 20th, 2009 at 11:36am
I wonder what's happening to Estelle while Mike's away becuase in an interview it said that he now had custody of estelle, i dunno if that means he has fully custody of her or not.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 20th, 2009 at 03:15pm
xxnxx:
I wonder what's happening to Estelle while Mike's away becuase in an interview it said that he now had custody of estelle, i dunno if that means he has fully custody of her or not.

I read full custody, but that doesn't mean that Anastacia never sees her.
My guess would be that she lives with her mom while Mike's on tour, and with him full-time when he's not.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
August 20th, 2009 at 05:20pm
iViva la Andrea!:
xxnxx:

My guess would be that she lives with her mom while Mike's on tour, and with him full-time when he's not.

She might still be living with Brittney...
how is this related to Mike's Current Dating Status?
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 20th, 2009 at 05:40pm
DaschundPup2007:
iViva la Andrea!:
xxnxx:

She might still be living with Brittney...
how is this related to Mike's Current Dating Status?

True.
I don't know, though. I've read tons of times that Mike and Anastacia are still friends, but everything I've read recently about the custody thing makes it sound like they've been in some epic custody battle for years. Dno
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 20th, 2009 at 05:44pm
where even is this article
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 20th, 2009 at 09:24pm
The article about him having full custody? Ummm. Now I have to remember. I THINK it was in the Rolling Stone that they were on the cover for, but I could be wrong. I know on GDA it says he lives with Brittany, Estelle, and Brixton, but it doesn't specifically mention custody. I think it was the Rolling Stone issue, but I might be wrong. If I remember 100% I'll let you know. It wasn't even like an article ABOUT that, I just remember reading in an article that he had recently won full custody of her.

Anyway. Completely off topic. >.<
Register