Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 12th, 2006 at 02:30pm
greendayjunkie:
has anyone ever seen a pic of this Sarah?

Nope... she's a mystery Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 12th, 2006 at 02:57pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
TresFine:
GreenDay_Fan17:
He didn't start seeing Brittney til late 2004

It doesn't mean Mike automatically got married to Sarah in 2004.. he could have gotten married in 2001..2002...2003...

nah its been said they didn't stay married long.you don't know that it was late that he starting seeing her.I am sure they were datting way before he took her to the first event.

Well you don't know either, so don't argue about this.
What year did he divorce Anastasia?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 12th, 2006 at 04:41pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
GreenDay_Fan17:
TresFine:
GreenDay_Fan17:

It doesn't mean Mike automatically got married to Sarah in 2004.. he could have gotten married in 2001..2002...2003...

nah its been said they didn't stay married long.you don't know that it was late that he starting seeing her.I am sure they were datting way before he took her to the first event.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998.

^^You just answered yourself
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 12th, 2006 at 05:14pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
GreenDay_Fan17:
TresFine:
GreenDay_Fan17:

I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mike was first married to a Girl name Anastasia, his long time girlfriend, but they were divorced sometime in 1998.

^^You just answered yourself
lmfao. At least someone keeps what I say organized, thanks.
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 12th, 2006 at 08:27pm
wheres it say he divorced in 1998
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 12th, 2006 at 09:07pm
TresFine:
In the biography I have it says Not long after Estelle was born, so Im guessing someime on 1998. Dno
TresFine
TresFine
June 20th, 2006 at 11:25am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TresFine:
In the biography I have it says Not long after Estelle was born, so Im guessing someime on 1998. Dno

oh ok
well i think his daughter estelle needs some siblings to play with it might get lonely
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 20th, 2006 at 01:53pm
whoever makes mike happy though im not sure about brittnay id like to meet her
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
June 20th, 2006 at 09:51pm
michaeldirnt:
whoever makes mike happy though im not sure about brittnay id like to meet her

There's people on here who love Brittney, and people who don't. I'm not sure about her myself, but it isn't because I dream one day that Mike and I will meet and he'll fall madly in love with me. It ain't gonna happen, and I'm not sure I'd really want it to either. But I do care about him, and I want him to be happy. I hope Brittney does that for him.
TresFine
TresFine
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:39am
theres never ever been a picture of sarah it makes you wonder.since magazines make up shit and thats where you guys got some of your info from
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 11:55am
TresFine:
theres never ever been a picture of sarah it makes you wonder.since magazines make up shit and thats where you guys got some of your info from
Sarah did happen. He has said so himself in magazine interveiws plus he wears a wedding band in some of the earlier AI pictures.
TresFine
TresFine
June 23rd, 2006 at 08:40pm
if you say so
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 09:54am
TresFine:
if you say so
What do you mean "If i say so."

It's fact, get over it.
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
June 24th, 2006 at 10:29am
~.~
TresFine
TresFine
June 24th, 2006 at 02:22pm
if its fact like you claim then why no picture of her at all not even one,Ask your self that..If hes italian or catholic they wear rings.It means facing up close to your heart your taken.If its facing down your single and free.Now back to what i was saying theres never been a picture of so called sarah when theres been pictures of his ex wife Ana and of Brittney.
*sweetly sarcastic*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*sweetly sarcastic*
June 24th, 2006 at 02:44pm
This is more about his daughter, but I thought this was a really cute Mike quote. "I have a daughter and she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She gives me a good excuse to watch cartoons." Awwwwwww....
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
June 24th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Guess wot? I think it's stupid to argue but I agree with everyone who's a brittney lover, she's really not that bad. We are only jealous that she's with Mike like I'm jealous of Tre and his lover. Don't get me started..............
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 02:57pm
TresFine:
if its fact like you claim then why no picture of her at all not even one,Ask your self that..If hes italian or catholic they wear rings.It means facing up close to your heart your taken.If its facing down your single and free.Now back to what i was saying theres never been a picture of so called sarah when theres been pictures of his ex wife Ana and of Brittney.
There hasn't been pictures because they wern't in the media attention when they were married. Papparazzi weren't that intereseted and Mike didn't feel the need to post pictures of his family all over the place.

Just because there aren't pictures of her doesn't mean she didn't exsist.
netty
Geek
netty
June 24th, 2006 at 06:54pm
ever think that maybe Sarah didnt want to find her picture all over the internet. that maybe she knew the amount of interest in the bands private lives and did all she could, as he did, to keep that seperate from the green day stuff?

I can see me getting myself banned from here but it really does sadden me that nobody on here seems to be willing to try and get the idea across to fans that the bands private lives have nothing what so ever to do with any of us.
Sarah.
Sarah.
June 24th, 2006 at 07:47pm
I have a question about Britteny, how old is she?
Lol, I've just wondered that ever since I saw her and Mike together Razz
Register