Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
netty
Geek
netty
June 24th, 2006 at 08:49pm
what does that matter? she likes him... he likes her.

this has nothing to do with the fans. not a damned thing!

does the band members right to a private life not mean anything on this site?

are there no sane fans on here who recognise that being a fan means you love the music? and that that means you dont have the right to anally probe the band when it comes to their private lives??

I didnt sign up on this site for so long simply because of the fanfic..... I have seen stories on here, a good while back, that made me physically sick. I darent even read fanfic now because I detested so much the un-challenged stories I read on here.

is this site really all about abusing the band, rather than celebrating and sharing the good things about the band?

I have a question.

does what the band have done, the effort they put into what they enjoy... give fans the right to question what they do with their private lives? do the fans have the right to go around stalking the band members simply so they can say... " I had my piccy taken outside Billies house!!"

I`m trying to understand why fans like this site so much. I`ve been a fan for more years than I care to mention. that doesnt make me any better than fans who are new to the band though.

I just wonder about the fan base when people make the assumption that they have the right to see proof of who the band have been married to.
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
June 24th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Jeeze calm down, we talk about this stuff since we have nothing better to do basically, and people think its interesting

And if this site makes you so sick then don't come here, kay?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 05:39am
netty:
ever think that maybe Sarah didnt want to find her picture all over the internet. that maybe she knew the amount of interest in the bands private lives and did all she could, as he did, to keep that seperate from the green day stuff?

I can see me getting myself banned from here but it really does sadden me that nobody on here seems to be willing to try and get the idea across to fans that the bands private lives have nothing what so ever to do with any of us.
This is exactly what i'm trying to say.

Green Day weren't in the media attention when Sarah and Mike were married and when they divorced why would he want to show pictures of his ex-wife on the internet and in magazines?
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 25th, 2006 at 11:10am
I like the avatar of Mike And Brittany at the grammy's.The one where he asks her to stop grabbing his ass.So funny Twisted Evil
TresFine
TresFine
June 25th, 2006 at 07:35pm
Mike's personal sex toy=]:
I like the avatar of Mike And Brittany at the grammy's.The one where he asks her to stop grabbing his ass.So funny Twisted Evil

haha hmmm how do you know he actually said that to her??
TresFine
TresFine
June 25th, 2006 at 07:38pm
Doyle:
I have a question about Britteny, how old is she?
Lol, I've just wondered that ever since I saw her and Mike together Razz

hmm thats actually a very good question..I don't think anyone has ever asked that but my guess is maybe in her 20's
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 07:51pm
Action Han:
netty:
ever think that maybe Sarah didnt want to find her picture all over the internet. that maybe she knew the amount of interest in the bands private lives and did all she could, as he did, to keep that seperate from the green day stuff?

I can see me getting myself banned from here but it really does sadden me that nobody on here seems to be willing to try and get the idea across to fans that the bands private lives have nothing what so ever to do with any of us.
This is exactly what i'm trying to say.

Green Day weren't in the media attention when Sarah and Mike were married and when they divorced why would he want to show pictures of his ex-wife on the internet and in magazines?
They wouldn't want any media attention like that is the thing.
I can't see him wanting pictures of his ex-wife everywhere long after they split. Seriously.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
June 26th, 2006 at 01:21am
*waves Hi to Netty*

Here is MY OPINION (and we all know what The Dirnt said about opinions; 'Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.')

Who cares about who's dating whom or who is divorcing whom. Some poeple need to stop just let things be and feel their Zen.

Now repeat after me..
"Mecca Lecca Hi, Mecca Hiney Ho."
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 01:28am
sampalletband:
*waves Hi to Netty*

Here is MY OPINION (and we all know what The Dirnt said about opinions; 'Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.')

Who cares about who's dating whom or who is divorcing whom. Some poeple need to stop just let things be and feel their Zen.

Now repeat after me..
Thank you.

I do not see what the big fuss is over whether or not he was married and divorced in 2004.

Sure fans may or may not like to know, but to me it comes off as kinda stalkerish. If there is no evidence, maybe he wants he kept private.
And I think their privacy should be respected.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 01:34am
sampalletband:
*waves Hi to Netty*

Now repeat after me..

JAMBI FROM PEE WEE'S PLAYHOUSE SAID THAT ALL THE TIME!!! *SQUEE* THE 1980s WERE THE BEST TO GROW UP IN!!!

And for anyone who cares, Mike's dating me now.

Laughing

That ends the debate.

Twisted Evil
TresFine
TresFine
June 29th, 2006 at 04:47pm
some people are allow to be curious thats why the whole thread was made
Jimmy's_Rebel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy's_Rebel
June 30th, 2006 at 08:44am
geez....

continued...

... there - from the horse's mouth - and that's an end to it!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 01:58am
*hands Mike a tissue and rubs his bum*

Don't be sad, Michael. We'll never leave you!!!
DirntyGirly93
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DirntyGirly93
July 1st, 2006 at 10:00pm
Well as much as we all LOVE Mr. Mike Dirnt he has a life and he needs to live it. Even if that means being married to another girl *cries*. I LOVE Mike Dirnt too and I am sad that he is dating again. Hopefully I will soon get over it and meet him and his girlfriend one say.
TresFine
TresFine
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:28am
do you have the whole two articles of that or just not just parts of it
Jimmy's_Rebel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy's_Rebel
July 5th, 2006 at 07:04am

at the Green Day Authority ^^ click
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
July 5th, 2006 at 11:30am
Jimmy's_Rebel:

at the Green Day Authority ^^ click

Wait. Isn't the article from Rolling Stone? If you look at the corner of the big pic theres a little black rectangle that has a blurb for rollingstone.com.
Jimmy's_Rebel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy's_Rebel
July 6th, 2006 at 08:43am
Yeah, you're right, sorry:

DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
July 6th, 2006 at 10:05pm
Jimmy's_Rebel:
Yeah, you're right, sorry:

No problem. The one in Spin was a good read too! Very Happy