Who? Confused
YOU pk

Me? I feel so wanted! Very Happy *pokes you back* pk

Umm, why do you want me?
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
July 9th, 2006 at 01:07am
I am not sure if i should post this or not here.Did mikes girlfriend brittney cade or brittney c date pierre before.I found this stuff while searching

His friendships with musicians include that with Avril Lavigne, and with the twin brothers Joel and Benji Madden of Good Charlotte. Pierre's Exes are Brittney C. and Wave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Bouvier
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 16th, 2006 at 10:35pm
TresFine:
I am not sure if i should post this or not here.Did mikes girlfriend brittney cade or brittney c date pierre before.I found this stuff while searching

His friendships with musicians include that with Avril Lavigne, and with the twin brothers Joel and Benji Madden of Good Charlotte. Pierre's Exes are Brittney C. and Wave

i she did....she's getting around.
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 06:53am
TresFine:

Well there's probably thousands of Brittney C.'s in the world. So it's possible, but not probable.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 07:38am
TresFine:

Do do realize that ANYONE can add stuff to wikipedia... Hell we could put that Mike is a monkey's uncle....
*Punk_Princess*
Geek
*Punk_Princess*
July 19th, 2006 at 01:07am
so brittany's last name is cade?
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 06:01am
*Punk_Princess*:
so brittany's last name is cade?

Brittney's last name is Cade, yeah. Although, on another Mike Dirnt forum, they're sure it's Dane. So belive what you want until we get true confirmation of either name from either her or Mike. Very Happy
SWIS
SWIS
July 19th, 2006 at 04:53pm
sampalletband:
TresFine:

Do do realize that ANYONE can add stuff to wikipedia... Hell we could put that Mike is a monkey's uncle....

yeah...wikipedia is like...not always correct lol. Basically anything someone says can be believed...and where does it say about his exe's? I can't find that part O.o All the rest of the stuff on that site though (that Pierre one anyway) is true...but I don't think he ever dated Brittany C...I'm pretty sure of it...
Shyla
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Shyla
July 26th, 2006 at 08:46pm
After folk saying that Brittney has connections to other artists, I noticed while watching the video from the band - Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies..I believe I can fly, that the first blond who appears at the mic, shows an uncanny resemblence to Brittney.

I could be very wrong but she does look similar.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 01:58pm
GAH! What is up with tis Brittany debate? Is she the one on BIAB?
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 02:01pm
I'm a Rebel, I'm a Saint:
GAH! What is up with tis Brittany debate? Is she the one on BIAB?
Yeah, she's the one standing with Mike at that one part of it where you see him holding the red cup right after they show Billie and Adie sitting together when Billie is talking about family lives and such.
CarlyDirntCool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CarlyDirntCool
July 31st, 2006 at 04:55am
I hope not cause he it o hot to be taken by a dane!
Teresa...yeah?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Teresa...yeah?
July 31st, 2006 at 05:52am
So are the couple engaged??? I damn well hope not, I'll eat my hat.
TresFine
TresFine
July 31st, 2006 at 09:45pm
Shyla:
After folk saying that Brittney has connections to other artists, I noticed while watching the video from the band - Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies..I believe I can fly, that the first blond who appears at the mic, shows an uncanny resemblence to Brittney.

not sure what video your talking about but when is that video from??
also what did you mean by this Brittney has connections to other artists,what other artist now??
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:57pm
*In_love_with_Mike_Dirnt*:
So are the couple engaged??? I damn well hope not, I'll eat my hat.

i think they might be Confused but im not too sure...im looking for a ring XD...he has got a tatoo of her name, which i'd say is a big thing
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 03:58pm
[quote="TresFine"]
Shyla:

Shocked
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 7th, 2006 at 11:20pm
look. i might get skinned alive by saying this but earlier there was a debate about when mike and brittney started dating. and you'll probably find something to prove me wrong but you guys were all saying it was a mont or two after he devorsed sarah if they were ever married but did it ocur to you that they might of started dating BEFORE he devoreced her. that is why they devorse. but please don't be mad. i don't think he is really bad enough to cheat. i would of thought that he of all people would be faithful. but it was just a thought
TresFine
TresFine
August 8th, 2006 at 09:19pm
your not going get skinned alive for it and actually i thought maybe they might of been sneaking around while he was still married to sarah.as soon as i found out he was divorced he quickly came out with brittney and had her name tattooed on him so yea theres more then we know
Register