Tré Cool Rumors

AuthorMessage
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:28am
yeah
if it was never aired, then how do we actaully know he's been punk'd? MTV never said anything about it...
TreCoolo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TreCoolo
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:00am
FlyingTIGER!!!!:
yeah
if it was never aired, then how do we actaully know he's been punk'd? MTV never said anything about it...
Hmmm, i heard people saying what actually happened... not a very good thing to hear..
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:45am
Yeah, that's a rumour alright. I heard that Tre was Punk'd ... I think he was with Frankito and he went missing or something... I don't know. but he was really pissed off and said he would maybe sue them if they aired it.
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:46am
[quote="netty"]
TreCoolSexLove:
HavingAGreenDay:
TrashyPants:
I've heard from quite a few people that Tre' has a thing for younger girls. Younger as in under 18. That's only what I heard.

WOW :O
That is news.. good news too. Smile YES!!

I believe the original quote was that he liked young boys, not girls.

And I believe that you're talking to the wrong person. I didn't say about Tre's rumour about liking younger girls.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
April 24th, 2007 at 10:23pm
yeah thats what i head too

god forbid that ever happening though
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 24th, 2007 at 10:37pm
TreCoolSexLove:
Yeah, that's a rumour alright. I heard that Tre was Punk'd ... I think he was with Frankito and he went missing or something... I don't know. but he was really pissed off and said he would maybe sue them if they aired it.

That's not funny at all. I'm pretty sure I would either sue or kill someone if that happened to me.
The Outlaw
Geek
The Outlaw

Mibba
May 12th, 2007 at 06:01pm
yeah, its not cool at all.

i love tre
Lyddy r teh Snaily
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lyddy r teh Snaily

Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 02:39pm
1.Tre went to clown college and took a course in it
i think thats true - its in all the boigraphys and stuff

2.He milked a dog
theres photographic evidence. and the person who owned the dog commented on it. mike was joking when he said it was a male dog. dogmilk and dogcome wouldnt taste the same in coffee

3.That he is The Snoo-Drums of the Network
that cant be proved. (everyone knows it true and everyone ACTS that there a different band - if questioned about this i will deny typing it. sorry)

4.That him and billie had a thing
hopefully true Wink they said they alll went down on each other in college... it could of happened.

5.that he is bi
i think hes said his sexuallity knows no bounds. i may have made it up. he does also claim a "homosexual crush on adolensent boys" so we know he lies about sex sometimes.

6.That he married one of his ex wives for a second time
thats been cleared up. remarried/married again. w/e

7.still lives with his ex wife claudia
i think he does. for the kids sake. i believe frankie? i try not to know about his ex wifes. it depresses me.

8. Tre was on punk'd (but he really wasn't)
he was. they did a prank that was so mean (about frankie) and he got really scart and then pissed off he said no thats outta order you cant show that.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Lyddy Cool:

he was. they did a prank that was so mean (about frankie) and he got really scart and then pissed off he said no thats outta order you cant show that.

Please post your sources for that info.
Lyddy r teh Snaily
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lyddy r teh Snaily

Blog
May 16th, 2007 at 11:08am
sampalletband:
Lyddy Cool:

Please post your sources for that info.
6 was cleared up on page 1 methinks... and i heard about 8 on mibba. so i got it from fans. =]
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
May 16th, 2007 at 01:43pm
The punk'd thing changes drastically ... some people even say that he was out with Billie and MIke, at some restaurant, and they messed with his food, put something in his soup. Billie and Mike got mad and he had to calm them down.

This sounds just as far fetched as the thing with his son (which i'm pretty sure they would never even be allowed to do, as far as i know involving kids on Punk'd would be against the rules?) so who knows. The only believable scenario i've heard is that he figured it out, whatever it was they did to him, and that there was no point in airing it so he didn't give them the rights to.

Having said that, there's a high chance he never remotely had anything to do with the show. Very Happy
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 29th, 2007 at 11:12pm
Dawnie:
The punk'd thing changes drastically ... some people even say that he was out with Billie and MIke, at some restaurant, and they messed with his food, put something in his soup. Billie and Mike got mad and he had to calm them down.

This sounds just as far fetched as the thing with his son (which i'm pretty sure they would never even be allowed to do, as far as i know involving kids on Punk'd would be against the rules?) so who knows. The only believable scenario i've heard is that he figured it out, whatever it was they did to him, and that there was no point in airing it so he didn't give them the rights to.

Having said that, there's a high chance he never remotely had anything to do with the show. Very Happy
your right i mean...still taking your son away from you is so..MEAN..it isnt even funny, even if it wa saired i would nd laugh..id preolly start wanting to kill MTV

And still about the whole "Frankito* thing, i think he is back with claudia...thats what i read anyway..and not only because of Frankito
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Lyddy r teh Snaily:
hopefully true Wink they said they alll went down on each other in college... it could of happened.
wtf they didn't go to college ._.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 30th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Boobmeister:
Lyddy r teh Snaily:
your right..none of them went to college..some of them didnt even finish high school...unless its all of them
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 1st, 2007 at 10:46pm
Diet Coke and Mentos:
Suzie:
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
ok so i heard yet ANOTHER rumor of Tre being engaged...not only engaged but this girl is claiming to be pregnant with his baby...when will it end Rolling Eyes

Oh! My! Good! God! Where did you hear this, pet?

HOLY FUCKING HELL! Shocked

I don't think so though.

it's not true i think but damm tre cant keep it in his pants
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 1st, 2007 at 10:47pm
JackSaySNO:
Boobmeister:
Lyddy r teh Snaily:
your right..none of them went to college..some of them didnt even finish high school...unless its all of them

mike took one term of college tre has his GED and billie is a drop out
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 6th, 2007 at 11:36pm
mike dirnts bass:
JackSaySNO:
Boobmeister:
Lyddy r teh Snaily:

k thanks

Diet Coke and Mentos:Suzie:Tre Cool's Lady MarmaladeSurprisedk so i heard yet ANOTHER rumor of Tre being engaged...not only engaged but this girl is claiming to be pregnant with his baby...when will it end
Oh! My! Good! God! Where did you hear this, pet?

HOLY FUCKING HELL!

I don't think so though.

it's not true i think but damm tre cant keep it in his pants

well Tre is a sex addict..and we cant really...help...that....and thats what he does to get famous....but not have kids..haha
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 7th, 2007 at 06:04pm
mike dirnts bass:
JackSaySNO:
Boobmeister:
Lyddy r teh Snaily:

She was joking when the said college and non of them went to college at all, Mike finished high school and Billie and Tré dropped out
im_bored
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
im_bored
June 7th, 2007 at 08:01pm
I remember reading on GDA that Mike tried to take one course in College or something like that...

ETA: Found this on GDA "Mike Dirnt completed a years worth of college courses after high school."
GreenDayMCRgurl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayMCRgurl
June 13th, 2007 at 08:56pm
i think tre was punk'd, this is what wilkipidia said

Tre Cool drummer for punk band Green Day was supposedly Punk'd but denied broadcasting rights because the prank involved his son being kidnapped.

i feel sorry for tre, wouldnt blame him for doing that, scarry situation
Register