Squishy Cool:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Love my insanity:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Love my insanity:
Squishy Cool:
Suzie:
Love my insanity:
I'm pretty sure he did have a thing with billie, because on this interview when they were young and asked about their love lives, tre said he had a boyfriend and side glanced at billie. and billies eyes kind of widened. and tre said," we dont need to talk about that when there's camera's rolling" But the look on both of their faces is like guilty and the should I tell them look.

Can you post the link, please? Ta Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aiW_YHWUM

Yeah, did you watch it? It's really obvious ith the look on oth of their faces, but watch closely.

Interesting......

Do you see it, or am I just wishing there was something?
I can totally see it, but eh...

Well, he kind of as a look like, oops I shouldn't have said that, but I don't see anything in Billie's face. Infact, during the time Tre was talking, I didn't see Billie's face at all. So I don't know.

XD Duuude, I love Tré in that video. He's so damn adorable, I just wanna pounce him! But yes, they do look quite suggestive...

i think ur rite...they seems kinda secretive...
U shud see the intire video thou...mike is soooooooooo freakin funny!!

....check it out...------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlPxQVn6_kY

Mike is very funny in it with that weird ass hat too! And he talks about that girl who dumped him for jesus. I love when he says," well fuck her too." And then he smiles really cute and covers his mouth!...Ok, I'm done being dumb and girly.

i think that they were just joking around. they do that all the time!
they're all obviously secure in their sexuality and don't mind making jokes about it.

i think you're all reading too much into it.
ancient
Had A Life Before GSB
ancient

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Calm down with the quotes, guys...
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 4th, 2006 at 05:13pm
[quote="cigarettesandvalentines"][quote="Love my insanity"][quote="Sumthin Smushi"][quote="Squishy Cool"][quote="Stuck_On_Green_Day"][quote="Love my insanity"]
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Love my insanity:
Squishy Cool:
Suzie:
Love my insanity:

....check it out...------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlPxQVn6_kY

I dont think i did that right. Shit, anyways. But its not a joking thing, and they didnt make it obvious enough for it to be a joke. And he wasnt smiling or anythnig. Billie would have given off something if it was a joke.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 4th, 2006 at 05:14pm
^^ I totally fucked up that quote up there. Oops.
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 06:59pm
whatever.
i have a friend who everything she and i say to eachother is a sexual pass, what have you. and it's a joke. i'm sure there's a lot of people who think we're having a thing, but we say the things that we do as a joke and to get a rise out of people.

it's a type of humor
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 07:00pm
PLUS, if billie and tre had a thing WHO CARES!?!?!?!
it's none of our business what they do
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 4th, 2006 at 08:03pm
Well did you ever see Egos and Icons? If you did than you will know that Billie says on this one part, that he and Tre had sex but they were drunk. It doesn't mean they had a thing though.
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 08:06pm
i haven't seen it. but i'm standing by my thoughts. hey, you don't know my friend betty...
most people think things about her just because of what she says, so she says really outrageous things to mess with people.

she reminds me a lot of Tre
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 4th, 2006 at 08:22pm
cigarettesandvalentines:
i haven't seen it. but i'm standing by my thoughts. hey, you don't know my friend betty...
most people think things about her just because of what she says, so she says really outrageous things to mess with people.

she reminds me a lot of Tre

Ummmm....I don't know
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 4th, 2006 at 11:35pm
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Well did you ever see Egos and Icons? If you did than you will know that Billie says on this one part, that he and Tre had sex but they were drunk. It doesn't mean they had a thing though.

The thing is I think that part in Egos And Icons, is just a plain old joke, Just by the bodylanguage.

But if you are joknig around about being together the so said during the out of focus interview, then you wouldnt try to make it so sneaky. its like he didnt mean to, but if you look close enough to can see it a little. If it was a joke, it would have been more obvious.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 5th, 2006 at 11:40am
cigarettesandvalentines:
whatever.
i have a friend who everything she and i say to eachother is a sexual pass, what have you. and it's a joke. i'm sure there's a lot of people who think we're having a thing, but we say the things that we do as a joke and to get a rise out of people.

it's a type of humor

i agree...
me n my friend are like that All the time...i've even made out with a girl once...who is like a reallllly close friend of mine...but we dont worry about wat people say...besides with tre and billie...it was such a looooong time ago...if they DID have a thing...we shudnt worry about it...its their business...
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 8th, 2006 at 07:35pm
i juz saw sumtin on this website...

it said that during the time when green day were at a near break-up...tre and billie wud argue cuz tre thought that "welcome to paradise" is a shitty song...thats the first time i hear that...

is that true??
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
September 9th, 2006 at 03:21am
Sumthin Smushi:

it said that during the time when green day were at a near break-up...tre and billie wud argue cuz tre thought that "welcome to paradise" is a shitty song...thats the first time i hear that...

is that true??

Apparently so, i've read it a load of times. Which rather upset me, as Welcome To Paradise is my favourite Green Day Song Hand
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 9th, 2006 at 07:25am
heart like a hand grenade:
Sumthin Smushi:

is that true??

Apparently so, i've read it a load of times. Which rather upset me, as Welcome To Paradise is my favourite Green Day Song Hand

Shocked Well thats not a reason to fight
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 15th, 2006 at 10:04am
[Bittersweet]:
heart like a hand grenade:
Sumthin Smushi:

is that true??

Shocked Well thats not a reason to fight

I know. It's really wierd.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 21st, 2006 at 01:38pm
this might be a stupid question to ya'll but...
does tre have any tattoo's?? Rolling Eyes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 02:12pm
Sumthin Smushi:

I think two Confused
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 21st, 2006 at 05:19pm
[Bittersweet]:
Sumthin Smushi:

I think two Confused

where exactly?
i've never seen any on him...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 21st, 2006 at 09:05pm
Sumthin Smushi:
[Bittersweet]:
Sumthin Smushi:

I think two Confused

where exactly?
i've never seen any on him...

He has three.

1. Right arm: E.B.P.M. (East Bay Punk Mafia), a broken window with a TV falling through it.
2. Right Shoulder: You can't see it all very well in this picture, but it's a girl holding a floating heart.

1. An anklet on his right leg. I've seen pictures, but in all of them it just looks like smudge, I can't make it out clearly.

I got this info from GDA.com
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
September 22nd, 2006 at 01:00pm
Have_A_Green_Fucking_Day:

He has three.

2. Right Shoulder: You can't see it all very well in this picture, but it's a girl holding a floating heart.

Tré's tattoo is Banksy art. I think it's good, other people think it's "sick" but, they're allowed to think it Smile

Image The full picture.

This is also where they stole the idea for this T-shirt

But you probably already knew that. Smile
Register