Warning

AuthorMessage
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 09:56pm
So, so sorry ladies and gents, but my file that contained 'Warning' was corrupted. I managed to get the story itself back, along with the several future chapters you guys have yet to read, but it is in the format from Hell. I have just spent the last hour fixing about three chapters of the 17 chapters I have. This will delay updates for awhile. How long, I can't answer that but I hope to keep updating as quickly and swiftly as possible. Thank you for your support and I hope that you will keep an eye out for Warning and may what happened to me never happen to you.

~ Pickle
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 10:06pm
Holy shit that sucks!

I'll still be waiting for Warning Very Happy.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 10:13pm
I'm trying to fix the chapters I was going to update first and then go back and fix the others. I want to post a new chapter by the end of this week. Keep your fingers crossed!
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 10:14pm
Ahh ok.

*keeps fingers crossed*
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Computers suck sometimes.
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 05:44pm
Yea they do.

I usually e-mail the parts of my story to myself because I don't want it getting lost if I fuck up my poor computer lol.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 07:59pm
Pulls thread out of the dust balls

chapter 13

I just re-discovered this story and think it needs to be re-discovered by others as well...
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Wow Michelle, how far did you have to go digging for this thread? Thanks. Awww! My new chapter is posted! All right! Check it out you guys!
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Pickle:
Wow Michelle, how far did you have to go digging for this thread? Thanks. Awww! My new chapter is posted! All right! Check it out you guys!

I hope you have more of this one in the works... I have to say, it replaced My Fair Lady as my favorite story of yours Wink

*goes to save Warning in my favorites*
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Oh, I got some twists sitting in there but I'm stuck right now. I may need to swallow my pride and ask for some private help if the block doesn't go away.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Part 13 was Brilliant but I wanted to know how Adie and the Kids got away from David Confused But whatever you're an awesome writer and I'm sure we'll find out eventually.
And were you serious about Homecoming being over?! You can't do that lol I loved those one shots, Oh well its your story. And I love it Kiss
Fallen_Angel13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fallen_Angel13
July 20th, 2006 at 06:10pm
Awesome story. Wink
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 12:14am
Kimberlane:
Part 13 was Brilliant but I wanted to know how Adie and the Kids got away from David Confused But whatever you're an awesome writer and I'm sure we'll find out eventually.
And were you serious about Homecoming being over?! You can't do that lol I loved those one shots, Oh well its your story. And I love it Kiss

I never said that Homecoming was over. I meant that that was 'the end' of that particular one shot. They'll be more, but when I can't answer. They come when they come.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 03:14pm
Pickle:
Kimberlane:

I never said that Homecoming was over. I meant that that was 'the end' of that particular one shot. They'll be more, but when I can't answer. They come when they come.

Ohh alright, good Smile
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 03:22pm
They just pop in when they want to say something and then they'll be quiet for a month or so.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 05:27pm
sampalletband:

Surprised I never even thought of saving the stories to My Favorites so I wouldn't lose them.

YOU'RE INGENIUS.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 05:34pm
iamkiller:
sampalletband:

Surprised I never even thought of saving the stories to My Favorites so I wouldn't lose them.

YOU'RE INGENIUS.

well until we have the new GSB...

Yea, I just save the last chapter in a seperate folder in my favorites and it's easy to check for new chappys that way too Wink
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:43pm
Clever little soul isn't she?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 11:10am
Okay guys, Warning is at a stand hold at the moment because I have writers block. I know I could go ahead and post the future chapters that I have at the moment, but I'm hesistant because I don't want to paint myself into a corner when I get unblocked and want to change something. I haven't given up, just stumped. Thanks for your support and patience.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 28th, 2006 at 11:49pm
A new chappy should be on its way to being posted. That is if it's not already Wink
Register