Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 12:52am
ThisIsGreenDay:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Crazy.
Cheese Holly do you have the original pic of your ava?

I used to. I can see if I can find it for you.
k thanx Con
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 1st, 2009 at 01:02am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
ThisIsGreenDay:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Crazy.
Cheese Holly do you have the original pic of your ava?

I used to. I can see if I can find it for you.
k thanx Con

I do believe the picture is located on the right side of this site: http://www.cb750cafe.com/bikes.php?cat=1&id=33#
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 01:14am
ThisIsGreenDay:

I do believe the picture is located on the right side of this site: http://www.cb750cafe.com/bikes.php?cat=1&id=33#
thanx wow I can't believe I've never seen those pics before 0.o you'd think after this many years I would have lol
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 1st, 2009 at 01:28am
your welcome.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 4th, 2009 at 12:25am
Last night I dreamt that Billie Joe was in on this joke/secret where I was apparently getting hurt at random times to make Mike all worried about me. Then the three of us were climbing up several sets of ladders and staircases and Mike and I both had our left hands crossed over to hold onto our right shoulders. Mike was actually sore but I was pretending. Billie Joe hung back just going along with it still. Then when we reached the top landing in front some apartment door, I turned and grabbed Mike's face and just began to smooch on him for, like...ever.

Billie Joe was just ShockedEhRolling Eyes and then was like "Uh, I think I'll just be...elsewhere" trk and then left to give us privacy.

Grli

T'was a good dream all in all.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 7th, 2009 at 07:28am
I had a dream last night that I met Green Day and Mike was joking around saying that he'd been trying to call me for ages and that I never pick up my phone and he was wondering if he had the right number, so I was joking as well, being all sarcastic.

The best part was that he had his arm around my shoulders the whole time and I was just like "must. snuggle. closer" I think I asked him to marry me as well, but I can't remember XD
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:59pm
I finally had a new [non-stop] Mike dream a couple nights ago. Just remembered to add it here...

So, I dreamt that I was the MC at some sort of Vegas strip club wearing this man's dinner jacket that was silver and glittery. Don't ask. I was about to announce certain strippers to come out and do their thing and Mike was right there, backstage with me, talking at first, and then he was all on me like white on rice. Grli I'm talkin' full on makin' out. Woot. Not to mention he was looking good. As usual, of course. Then him and a bunch of male celebs walked out on stage (Mr. T was amongst them...weird) and they filed out, two by two and then went down to sit around the stage at the tables.

Then it changed where me and Mike were in some bedroom, trying to get it on and the door was open but we were both too lazy to get up and close it. We hear my parents approaching for some reason and get all aggravated because we can't have any privacy. Laughing

Then it changed where I was a vampire in the late 1800s and I killed this woman by snapping her neck, drinking her blood and flinging her against her cabin wall like a rag doll. Shocked Super weird. But it got better again...

...when I was suddenly in the backseat of some car, sitting beside Mike. Yayness. But the yayness ended when the dream altered and a woman I work with was sitting there beside me instead and Mike was now in the passenger seat up front. I went to the woman, Sandy, "Uh, I was just sitting here with Mike. Could you please switch with him?" And she said, "No." I was thinking, 'bitch' and somehow I ended up being the driver and I got to sit next to Mike again anyway. So then we're driving toward this intersection in some podunk country town and the breaks weren't working right and I was starting to coast into the intersection. I just slammed the breaks harder and Mike was looking at me like, "WTF" and I'm all, "Sorry. I don't know why they keep doing that."

As we drove up this hill, things changed again and we were now walking side by side in this small hallway toward a cafeteria (or something?) and on our right were all these bins of wrinkly baby clothes and other riffraff. My sister, brother-in-law Jerry and nephew were there in front of us and I began to introduce them to Mike. Then my bro-in-law Jerry says to Mike, "I love your hair style. I wish I could do the same but my head is too fat."

lmfao

It's funny 'cause it's true!
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
July 5th, 2009 at 12:09am
So I had this dream a few nights ago where the band members were my neighbors. Billie and Tre shared a house and lived next door to me, and Mike lived across the street. Billie and Tre would always ask me to come over and hang out with them, but I would politely decline because I always wanted to do stuff with Mike instead. It got to the point where Mike realized I had feelings for him, and as he was about to confront me, I woke up.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 5th, 2009 at 09:58pm
xXcastawayXx:
So I had this dream a few nights ago where the band members were my neighbors. Billie and Tre shared a house and lived next door to me, and Mike lived across the street. Billie and Tre would always ask me to come over and hang out with them, but I would politely decline because I always wanted to do stuff with Mike instead. It got to the point where Mike realized I had feelings for him, and as he was about to confront me, I woke up.
Shocked I can actually visualize the tension in that. Seeing him walking across the street, approaching you with his hands in his pockets, trying to find the right words to question you about it without making you feel awkward all the while he's kinda nervous to do so....

...meanwhile, Billie Joe is sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee, watching the scene about to unfold and Tre's peering over the tall fence like some peeping Tom. lmfao
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
July 5th, 2009 at 10:04pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Shocked I can actually visualize the tension in that. Seeing him walking across the street, approaching you with his hands in his pockets, trying to find the right words to question you about it without making you feel awkward all the while he's kinda nervous to do so....

...meanwhile, Billie Joe is sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee, watching the scene about to unfold and Tre's peering over the tall fence like some peeping Tom. lmfao

Yeah...now that I got that out of my head and into the open, I can see the tension in that "situation" as well. It must have been quite awkward for poor Mike when I'd show up all the time without calling first! And for Tre and Billie Joe, too, who were trying to deter me from attaching myself to Mike... Rolling Eyes
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 5th, 2009 at 10:41pm
sounds like a story. you should write it. Shocked
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 12th, 2009 at 10:19pm
I was in some city and I wandered toward this bohemian neighborhood where all these hippies were. I went into this very tiny, narrow Laundromat where hippie girls were doing their laundry and I kept mooching all their detergent and whatnot to clean my little bit of clothes. Then, they were all gone and I was alone and when I looked out the door I saw Mike on what looked like a subway platform. I called his name and beckoned to him with my finger and he came into the dinky Laundromat and then I threw myself at him and we started going at it like wildfire against a washing machine!

Shocked Grli Sex

That was all I really remember! But that is awesome, no?
mrjoe815
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrjoe815
July 15th, 2009 at 01:57pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I was in some city and I wandered toward this bohemian neighborhood where all these hippies were. I went into this very tiny, narrow Laundromat where hippie girls were doing their laundry and I kept mooching all their detergent and whatnot to clean my little bit of clothes. Then, they were all gone and I was alone and when I looked out the door I saw Mike on what looked like a subway platform. I called his name and beckoned to him with my finger and he came into the dinky Laundromat and then I threw myself at him and we started going at it like wildfire against a washing machine!

Shocked Grli Sex

That was all I really remember! But that is awesome, no?

That dream is....interesting. When wildfires and washing machines are involved, yeah you know you had a good one.
cow_lover_9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cow_lover_9
July 19th, 2009 at 11:53am
i had a dream (nightmare) that mike died. GASP!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 19th, 2009 at 01:43pm
Shocked

*runs into your dream (nightmare) and gives Mike mouth-to-mouth and brings him back to life*

Twisted Evil

Mmm...mouth-to-mouth with Mike...

Drool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 21st, 2009 at 10:17pm
Last night I dreamt that I was trying to use this camera-video game thing where apparently you look through the lense or viewing screen and like a video camera, you hold it up to the people but instead of taking pictures or videos, they have to act out soap operas. Eh

So, I was "filming" Billie Joe acting all dramatic and stupid, and Mike was on the other side of the room from me and was trying to figure out how to work his own camera-game thing but I think he was having too much trouble with it. Then he was beside me, sitting down on something, with his arm around me and I think I mighta been showing him how the camera-game thing worked, but he was more occupied with messing with my camera on purpose and fucking it up on me and trying to give me smooches! Shocked

I wanna jump that man's bones till we burn a hole through the mattress. Shifty
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 21st, 2009 at 10:22pm
i dreamt mike was tv chef and he had celebrities making meals and the public had to guess which celebrity made which meal. billie made something with runner beans and a lot of gravy. it was odd.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 21st, 2009 at 11:04pm
Boobmeister:
i dreamt mike was tv chef and he had celebrities making meals and the public had to guess which celebrity made which meal. billie made something with runner beans and a lot of gravy. it was odd.
Well, he is a musician, and beans ARE the musical fruit... lmfao
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 24th, 2009 at 05:13am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Boobmeister:
Well, he is a musician, and beans ARE the musical fruit... lmfao
Laughing
holiday418
Geek
holiday418
July 26th, 2009 at 12:41pm
I had a dream that I saw Mike at Starbucks!
Register