Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 27th, 2009 at 02:08am
Mike was in my dream last night. So was Brittney, but I can't remember what the dream was about. I just know they were there and I think Brittney was leery of me wanting her man. That's the impression I got. Other than that, I'm at a loss for what went on.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 27th, 2009 at 06:59pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Mike was in my dream last night. So was Brittney, but I can't remember what the dream was about. I just know they were there and I think Brittney was leery of me wanting her man. That's the impression I got. Other than that, I'm at a loss for what went on.
Oh really? You had a dream like that? Rolling Eyes Laughing
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 28th, 2009 at 01:43am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Oh really? You had a dream like that? Rolling Eyes Laughing
I know. Shocking, right?
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 10:06pm
My favorite one was when Billie and Mike- as teens- beat the crap out of and robbed this kid who was a total ass to me in school. It was a very good dream.
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
July 31st, 2009 at 11:02pm
I had a dream last night I "met up" with Mike after Green Day perform a free show in my school's auditorium.
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 1st, 2009 at 11:53pm
Nice, dude.
I had a dream a loooong time ago that I was in my backyard learning to fly on a broom (I think I must have watched Harry Potter earlier that day xD ), and Mike came out of nowhere and sat behind me on the broom. He was trying to teach me to fly up, and when we finally did he almost fell off Shocked
Then we came back down, he said goodbye and walked off...and I was left alone in my overcast backyard. Yeah. Rolling Eyes
Samsam
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Samsam
August 2nd, 2009 at 01:08am
I had a dream and it took place at my Elementary School and it was the end of the year and at the school they always had this big closing assembly. That time Green Day was playing and Mike picked me out of the crowd, grabbed my hand and took me backstage and offered me wine.

I love Mike
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2009 at 01:12am
Maria Berzerkley:
Nice, dude.
I had a dream a loooong time ago that I was in my backyard learning to fly on a broom (I think I must have watched Harry Potter earlier that day xD ), and Mike came out of nowhere and sat behind me on the broom. He was trying to teach me to fly up, and when we finally did he almost fell off Shocked
Then we came back down, he said goodbye and walked off...and I was left alone in my overcast backyard. Yeah. Rolling Eyes
Shocked You're using an icon I made 4879823710956881271623912091092830 years ago! I haven't seen that in ages, unless I were to go under the folder in my computer for all the 239823420938402930498203472349 millions of icons I've made. Laughing
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2009 at 01:14am
I dream of Mike when I'm awake. Coffee And when I dream of Mike when I'm asleep, it consists of being awake. Shocked

lmfao

I'm so tired. I'm just rambling and need to go to sleep...perchance to dream of Mike.

Sans pants. Twisted Evil
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 2nd, 2009 at 02:19am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Maria Berzerkley:
Nice, dude.
Shocked You're using an icon I made 4879823710956881271623912091092830 years ago! I haven't seen that in ages, unless I were to go under the folder in my computer for all the 239823420938402930498203472349 millions of icons I've made. Laughing

I lurve this icon! Muchas gracias for makin' it Five Do you have a photobucket or anything I can steal your icons from? Very Happy

ThisIsGreenDay:
I dream of Mike when I'm awake. Coffee And when I dream of Mike when I'm asleep, it consists of being awake. Shocked

lmfao

I'm so tired. I'm just rambling and need to go to sleep...perchance to dream of Mike.

Sans pants. Twisted Evil

Aw. I so rarely dream of Mike Sad Unless daydreaming counts.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2009 at 11:28pm
Maria Berzerkley:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Maria Berzerkley:
Nice, dude.

I lurve this icon! Muchas gracias for makin' it Five Do you have a photobucket or anything I can steal your icons from? Very Happy

My Photobucket account.

I don't know what I have in the way of icons on there. Have a look around, see what there is. Most of my icons are just on my PC and I upload them when need be...if you have any requests...like if I might have a certain one, just ask, other than that...I'd suggest going back into the earliest pages of the Icons & Avatars thread...
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 6th, 2009 at 10:05pm
I was talking to a friend about movies coming out and explaining to her what "Saved By The Bell" was (as if people have never seen it Rolling Eyes) when I was suddenly at a Green Day concert where Mike was doing most of the singing and leading the band like Billie normally does, and someone mentions "they switched off for this album so Billie could have a break." Then there's this couple in the front row holding a baby Shocked and Mike's on the catwalk and leans over to count out ten hundreds, handing over $1,000 to the parents to put into savings for their baby!

Then I was at 880 and Mike was leaving an enclosed garage attached to the studio and walked inside. I woke up after that to take my mom to work this morning, and when I came home and went back to sleep, I dreamed some more:

The next dream kinda picked up where I left off, which is unsual. I was at 880 again and this time I found it by accident, supposedly located on some street corner, and only so because I recognized the spray painted stencil art from 21CB on gates, walls and doors near the parking lot.

Then it switched where I was behind some large Hollywood-esque home and was apparently getting married to Billie Joe. Our wedding party stood in two separate lines, a few feet across from each other underneath this huge, covered stone patio, creating a walkway/aisle. Adrienne was a bridesmaid which was weird. And everyone was in blue. I mean everyone. Billie and me, included. Eh So everyone is standing there, dancing in place and then come Billie and me, dancing down the aisle. lmfao Everyone is dancing. Dance

But I don't think the wedding happened because I was then on a stage with Mike and I was marrying him instead, and Billie was there because I guess he was the one who threw together the ceremony for us and planned out our reception too. But the location for the reception wasn't set because either Billie didn't book a place, forgot where it was supposed to be or was fucking me over for marrying his best friend instead, maybe? Think

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 6th, 2009 at 10:48pm
Yes you do Shocked Can I borrow them?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 6th, 2009 at 11:10pm
Maria Berzerkley:
Yes you do Shocked Can I borrow them?
You're in luck. I'm running a two for one special this week and this week only!
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 7th, 2009 at 08:04pm
How much per dream?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 7th, 2009 at 10:37pm
Maria Berzerkley:
How much per dream?
50 USD.
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 8th, 2009 at 01:45pm
Shit. I only have a dollar xD
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 9th, 2009 at 01:01am
Then you are shit out of luck, my friend.

I've been having more Billie dreams lately. I am having Mike Dream Withdrawals!

omgno
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 9th, 2009 at 07:37am
OMFG, NOOOO! My life is meaningless without your random Mike dreams Cheese
On that note, I once had a dream that Mike was a guest designer on Clean House lmfao
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 10th, 2009 at 12:46pm
So last night I went to bed after replaying how I met Mike in my head still waiting for it to sink in (it still feels like a dream... that part is slightly annoying) and I guess that made these two dreams happen:

So the first one was me and a friend at a GD show, the one in Houston, and you could like, wait in line to meet the guys and get a picture. So I was in line, whatever, and I get to Mike (he's the only one doing the pictures, Billie and Tré got sick of it). He pulled me on to his lap sorta like the creepy Santa's at the mall (Mike is no creepy Santa) do and put his arm around me, we got pictures. And he was like "Hey! I remember you!" and I was like "You do?" and he was like "Yeah! You're the chick that managed to get past security! That's fucking awesome! How'd you do it?" I was like "I er, scaled a fence and talked to Jason.." and Mike was like "Awesome!" And he said something about Brittney and I don't remember and he was like "It's a long story, hey, do you want to hang out after I get done with this?" (He'd shooed two people away because I was still on his lap and people in line weren't too happy) and I was all "of course" then he said "Good. We'll meet by the fountain at midnight." He winked and hugged me and I went off. End of dream one.

Dream two was I was in someone's pool out in California (I was pool "crashing" ie, going in random people's pools) and I was looking through "California Living" Dunno if that's a real magazine or not but there were four pictures of Mike and Brittney. Three around their pool. Mike in black trunks and a white t-shirt and Brit was in a white bikini with white little patent leather wedges and her hair down and sunglasses. The fourth was their house, it was fucking gorgeous. I looked up and it was the house next door to the one I was swimming at. I freaked and as I was getting out of the pool their door opened and Brittney was like "Come swim with me I'm bored!" To her friend and FUCK she had a naisly high pitched voice (I doubt it's her real voice, but my mind had to come up with something since we've never heard her talk) and a golden retriever ran out and licked me. Brittney didn't notice but her and her friend went swimming. I was standing next to this like, stone round pillar about waist high with two old ladies who were telling me about something I don't remember but I had to leave and as I was getting in my car Green Day came on the radio and the I woke up.
Register