August 10th, 2009 at 12:46pm
DOUBLE POST ><
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 11th, 2009 at 01:40am
Last Of The Rebels:
So the first one was me and a friend at a GD show, the one in Houston, and you could like, wait in line to meet the guys and get a picture. So I was in line, whatever, and I get to Mike (he's the only one doing the pictures, Billie and Tré got sick of it). He pulled me on to his lap sorta like the creepy Santa's at the mall (Mike is no creepy Santa) do and put his arm around me, we got pictures. And he was like "Hey! I remember you!" and I was like "You do?" and he was like "Yeah! You're the chick that managed to get past security! That's fucking awesome! How'd you do it?" I was like "I er, scaled a fence and talked to Jason.." and Mike was like "Awesome!" And he said something about Brittney and I don't remember and he was like "It's a long story, hey, do you want to hang out after I get done with this?" (He'd shooed two people away because I was still on his lap and people in line weren't too happy) and I was all "of course" then he said "Good. We'll meet by the fountain at midnight." He winked and hugged me and I went off. End of dream one.

Sounds like something in a romance novel. Like the one's with Fabio on the cover. tehe Pure awesomeness.
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 04:50pm
I was playing against him at ice hockey and my team lost so we got into an argument and I stormed out and he came out after me then for some reason we raced to the beach on stolen bikes, where I got into a fight with this guy who wanted to charge us to sit in a certain area of the beach because I refused to pay or move and Mike defended me

In all, rather strange. It also started out dark and cold cause I was putting on a scarf but by the time we got to the beach it was warm and sunny
Billie Joe.
King For A Couple Of Days
Billie Joe.
August 15th, 2009 at 10:13am
I had this awful dream! Billie had made Mike mad and Mike left and he was drunk driving and he crashed and got killed. Sad And that reminded of J.A.R. for some reason...and them I woke up crying.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 03:07am
^ omgno
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 11:38pm
I HAD THE BEST FUCKING MIKE DREAM LAST NITE, EVER!

Okay, so it started weird and all with me living in some apartment that was located in a grocery store's parking lot and Mike being in some building a few feet away, also in the parking lot that I think was either a record store or a studio. Dno Whatever. So I leave my "apartment" and head into this "studio" where a guy I worked with -- up until Friday when he walked out on the job (Laughing) -- was holding some rolled up poster and I think he was trying to get Jason White to come out of some room to sign it for him. Then Mike walked out of this room, and I remember standing there, watching him come out, with my mouth open, like "OMFG IT'S MIKE DIRNT AND HE'S WALKING TOWARD ME AHHHH!!"

But then it changed where he was in the grocery store, and I was in the next aisle or something. Perhaps stalking him. Who knows. Coffee

Then it changed again to being in an apartment style house, kinda like a very big mobile home that apparently Mike lived in with Brittney and Brixton. Why I was there, I have no clue. Brittney had Brixton in his highchair in the kitchen and kinda just walked away from him to plop down in an overstuffed chair in the living room to watch TV and I was like, "Uh...what about your son?" She didn't hear me, or I was just thinking it to myself, so I decided I'd look after Brixton. I was making funny faces at him and tickling his sides and toes, kissing his cheeks. He was just as adorable in my dream as he is in pictures. Cheese And then, Brittney pops up behind me and in a sugary sweet voice barely concealing her contempt for me Eh she gives me a look and says, "Can you please not rile him up. He just ate and he'll get an upset stomach." And in the back of my mind I suddenly realized I was dreaming and thought, I wonder if the voice I heard come out of her mouth is how she really sounds in real life, since, like, no one actually knows here at GSB. Plus I was also pissed at her because I was thinking, "Bitch, at least someone was watching your child, unlike you!" I didn't say that, though. Just thought it.

And continuing with knowing I was dreaming, I walked away from her and toward the archway to what looked like a smaller living room but I think was a bedroom and Mike was in there standing on the opposite side of the room from me and I called his name, he turned and walked over to me. And somehow we wound up on this couch, TOTALLY making out, despite Brittney being there in the other room. Laughing And somehow the couch became a bed. Shifty And somehow our clothes went missing and we wound up underneath the sheets. Roxanne And, well...<insert x-rated good times here>.

Then a phone beside the bed rang and Mike answered it, listened to whatever was said on the other end and was like Evil or Very Mad "You interuppted me for this? WTF, dude?!" and he hung up and we went back to the Sex which got even DIRNTier.

I can't say because your ears would start to bleed and your eyes would all melt away from the sheer Dirnty gloriousness.

Cassie
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 01:46am
i wish i had a awesome dream like that omgno
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 02:50am
BillyJoezzz:
except with someone else tehe

yknow the rules File

*runs away*
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 02:52am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
BillyJoezzz:
except with someone else tehe

yknow the rules File

*runs away*

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

*siiighs* fiiine with someone else
ok well actually 2 others
Smiley
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:00am
BillyJoezzz:

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Smiley
lmfao lmfao lesbo
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:01am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
BillyJoezzz:

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Smiley
lmfao lmfao lesbo
lmfao lmfao lmfao
that was meant for what b&t are going to do to me File
bitch i hate you
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 17th, 2009 at 03:01am
BillyJoezzz:
I pwn awesome/epic dreams. I pwn them hard.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:03am
BillyJoezzz:
lmfao lmfao lmfao
bitch i hate you
mhm sure File lmfao
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 17th, 2009 at 03:06am
The ultimate dream would be Mike and Billie making a Holly sammitch.

Coffee

Just sayin'.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:07am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
BillyJoezzz:
lmfao lmfao lmfao
bitch i hate you
mhm sure File lmfao
you know what bitch
Smiley <--- you
lmfao lmfao
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:09am
BillyJoezzz:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
BillyJoezzz:
lmfao lmfao lmfao
bitch i hate you
mhm sure File lmfao
you know what bitch
Smiley <--- you
lmfao lmfao
wtf? lmfao
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:10am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
wtf? lmfao
Hand do you mind please stop spamming the thread
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:11am
BillyJoezzz:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
wtf? lmfao
Hand do you mind please stop spamming the thread
you started it No
Maria Berzerkley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maria Berzerkley
August 17th, 2009 at 04:08pm
This spam is funny lmfao
ThisIsGreenDay, your dreams make me sad because I never have any like that!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 17th, 2009 at 11:03pm
That's 'cause I'm just awesome like that.

Pat

Don't worry. One day when you're a big girl, you'll get the big girl dreams like me.

Laughing
Register