Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Samsam
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Samsam
August 17th, 2009 at 11:59pm
I had another on D:

I had a nap today and Mike randomly poped up in my dream xD
I was sitting in a car with my mom adn my sister and my mom was all like "Ohai theres Mike" and everyone was all like "Oh nsap!" and one second later you hear me go "Id tap that"
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 08:57am
i had a dream last night that i was staying in this posh restaurant, but for dinner they served up like, chocolate brownies and massive Haribo fried eggs, and all these other sweeties instead of fancy food, but people were all dressed up anyways.

Basically, the hotel was meant to be for couples or something, so i was already feeling pretty resentful to everyone on my table, but i was sat next to Brittney who had Mike on her other side. The other people at my table kept asking if I was gay and stealing my food, and no matter how much i tried to hate Brittney for 1.having a boyfriend and 2. said boyfriend being Mike Dirnt, she was really nice and considerate to me, so i couldn't XD

it was odd.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 10:34pm
I dreamt last night that I was following Mike up the stairs to my grandma's attic and I was talking to him. I think he was supposed to be evil, bad or just plain ol' naughteh ~~ and I think I was supposed to, like, destroy him or dump him. Something random like that. Who knows? All I do know is that I didn't want to 'cause, I mean, c'mon.

Teh Dirnt.

Anywho, so as we're walking up the stairs I blurt out, "Fuck me." and he turns around and flashes me a devilish grin that could melt anyone's panties. Shifty When we reached the attic, he turned to me, lifted me up under the arms and carried me over to a table and sat me down on it and we totally had naughteh sex right there and zomg all I remember was it was amazing! Roxanne

Sorry for the small stuff, but it was too naughteh to be so openly read. Young, impressionable minds and all. Rolling Eyes
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 10:42pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I dreamt last night that I was following Mike up the stairs to my grandma's attic and I was talking to him. I think he was supposed to be evil, bad or just plain ol' naughteh ~~ and I think I was supposed to, like, destroy him or dump him. Something random like that. Who knows? All I do know is that I didn't want to 'cause, I mean, c'mon.

Teh Dirnt.

Anywho, so as we're walking up the stairs I blurt out, "Fuck me." and he turns around and flashes me a devilish grin that could melt anyone's panties. Shifty When we reached the attic, he turned to me, lifted me up under the arms and carried me over to a table and sat me down on it and we totally had naughteh sex right there and zomg all I remember was it was amazing! Roxanne

Sorry for the small stuff, but it was too naughteh to be so openly read. Young, impressionable minds and all. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, and to turn it into a really crap story.But if they were really used their noggins, all they really have to do is click the quote button to read it.

I had a Mike dream recently.... I was 28 or something in my dream...and it 'twas pretty damn dirty. Too dirty, I think the keyboard would explode from all the words used to decribe its grime.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 10:52pm
Spider Mike:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Teh Dirnt.

Yeah, and to turn it into a really crap story.But if they were really used their noggins, all they really have to do is click the quote button to read it.

I had a Mike dream recently.... I was 28 or something in my dream...and it 'twas pretty damn dirty. Too dirty, I think the keyboard would explode from all the words used to decribe its grime.
Use small fonts like I did. LoL. My keyboard didn't implode or anything.

And I always just copy the small bits and paste it into the subject bar above tehe.
Jix
Jix

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 10:55pm
Mmm... I see...
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 07:25am
I just had sex with Mike in a bathroom last night. :]
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 25th, 2009 at 01:52am
just_call_me_dookie:
I just had sex with Mike in a bathroom last night. :]
how unsanitarily sexy.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 6th, 2009 at 01:03pm
I dreamt I was watching paparazzi footage of Mike walking down a busy city sidewalk, really fast and then had to backtrack several feet because he just left Brittney to walk alone and was probably all "Shifty Woops, sorry honey." And then some guys in business suits called him over for him to sign autographs.

Shocked

Weirdness.
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 12:34pm
I dreamed I was in a church parking lot; it was at night and I was like walking really high up in the air with nothing under me and Mike shows up and is walking on the ground below me and following me. He was like "Hey, How can you walk on air?" I was like "I really have no idea" There was a pause and I said "We should go roller skating.." He was like "That sounds really fun" That was about it cause I woke up.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 23rd, 2009 at 12:52pm
^^ lmfao.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
September 25th, 2009 at 02:36pm
Last night I dreamed I was at some summer camp (it was huge) and someone laid out this yellow tarp and put a hose on it, like a slip n' slide, and three guys laid down on either side (one of them being Mike) and made some bump type thing for us to slide over. A few people went before me and when I went, Mike let go and went right after me as did everyone else so there was a huge pile of people at the end of the slip n' slide all tangled together.

I remember being cold and snuggling into something warm. Said warm thing was Mike's dry hoodie (no idea how it stayed dry). He laughed and called me adorable before picking me up, bridal style, and carrying me inside on of the cabins. He set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked and said something along the lines of "next time you and I will share a bathing suit, if you know what I mean," and kissed me.

Aaaaand then I woke up.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 26th, 2009 at 01:17pm
Last Of The Rebels:
Last night I dreamed I was at some summer camp (it was huge) and someone laid out this yellow tarp and put a hose on it, like a slip n' slide, and three guys laid down on either side (one of them being Mike) and made some bump type thing for us to slide over. A few people went before me and when I went, Mike let go and went right after me as did everyone else so there was a huge pile of people at the end of the slip n' slide all tangled together.

I remember being cold and snuggling into something warm. Said warm thing was Mike's dry hoodie (no idea how it stayed dry). He laughed and called me adorable before picking me up, bridal style, and carrying me inside on of the cabins. He set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked and said something along the lines of "next time you and I will share a bathing suit, if you know what I mean," and kissed me.

Aaaaand then I woke up.
OMGyes Shake Yay for "next time."
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
September 28th, 2009 at 03:09am
Late last night I had a dream and she was in it again... (thought that was appropriate xD)
I keep dreaming about Brittney for some reason. It's really weird. But I'm posting it in here anyways.

I was in a room but the power was out so it was pitch black. Couldn't see a thing. Then I hear Britt call me and tell me to come over to where her and Mike are sitting and see how low down the couch was. (the couch was on the floor and there was a hole cut out filled with a shagged rug where you put your feet, so basically they were on the floor) She was like "Here, grab my hand and stand up so you can see how low down we are." So I did and I couldn't stand up all the way because they were so low down. Then I sat on the coffee table and we could see everything, except the power was still out so I dunno how that worked. But Mike was sort of sprawled out on the couch in a black suit with his AI-era blonde hair with the brown roots looking sort of bored and Britt was in that black VMA dress from '04 and she was grinning at me. Then my dad came in and sat on the table next to me and was like "We need to get a movie" and Britt and I were like "The power is out..." and my dad was like "We'll use Henderson's lap top, duh!" and Mike, Britt, and I all looked at each other and were like "Why didn't we think of that?" And we were about to get up when Britt said something and I was like "Oh hush, woman, you're gorgeous!" and she lightly hit my thigh and was like "Pft, so are you!!"

Somehow we ended up at the beach condo that my dad's side of the family has and Britt and I were sitting on the couch when my uncle Steven walks in and Britt gives him a huge kiss (Mike has suddenly disappeared by this point) and I'm sitting there, confused, until my dad is like "let's go to blockbuster!" So we all get in my uncle's SUV and my dad is driving, Britt and my uncle are in the passenger seat on top of each other making out and I'm sitting in the back. I remember Britt was my best friend in the dream, like, really fucking close best friend and I saw her wedding ring to Mike on her finger and thought "I wonder if that's cheating.." and then I was like "yep, she's married. with a kid." and then Steven was driving, Britt was in the passenger seat, and my dad was in the back with me. Britt was turned around in her seat talking to me when I said "I hate you" to my dad, just joking around and he got really pissed. Then Britt was like "Mr. Rhoads? It's okay, I'm 27 and I still say that to my parents jokingly. She doesn't mean it," and winked at me and was like "I've got your back."

Then I woke up.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 28th, 2009 at 04:39pm
I dreamt last night that Green Day, along with Adie and Ruri were all spending the night at the apartment I haven't lived in since May 2001. Adie and Billie slept on a pull-out couch somewhere, Tre and Ruri were on an air mattress, and Mike was in my bed, Meg.

It was really early in the morning, still dark out, and everyone was up except Mike. Billie was all, "Let him sleep. If the rest of us are up, one of us needs to be rested to perform tomorrow." Eh I didn't get it. And I was like, "And he'll be grumpy. He's not a morning person. Start brewing the coffee now." Then I walked over to my mom and for whatever reason she was making arts and crafts with construction paper, and cut out orange slices and was gonna pair them up together like two halves of a heart, and she told me she was gonna write Mike's name on one half and mine on the other and Adie was all: OMGyes.

Laughing

Then I remember telling everyone I was gonna go check on Mike and he was sitting up, and not in a bed anymore, but on a chair at some bench and I slid up next to him, wrapping my arms around his middle and resting my head on his shoulder. He was all Hug and groggy-voiced. I was like, "Mornin' sleepy. Want some coffee?" And all the while Adie just kept looking on, admirningly, at us.

Cheese
Jix
Jix

Mibba
September 28th, 2009 at 09:06pm
^That geve me very happy thoughts! OMGyes
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
October 9th, 2009 at 04:06pm
Again I dreamed Britt was married to my uncle Steven and she and I were best friends and it was Brixton's birthday so we had a party for him and all I remember is I held Brixton for most of the night and I was his god mother since I was so close with Britt and the niece of her husband. It was really fucking weird...
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 9th, 2009 at 10:12pm
Last Of The Rebels:
Again I dreamed Britt was married to my uncle Steven and she and I were best friends and it was Brixton's birthday so we had a party for him and all I remember is I held Brixton for most of the night and I was his god mother since I was so close with Britt and the niece of her husband. It was really fucking weird...
And who was married to Mike in this bizarro dream world of yours?

Meg

Moi.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
October 10th, 2009 at 03:21pm
I was in my room, on the couch that I have and Mike is next to me with his arms around me and his chin on my shoulder and Stella is on my bed drawing or something and Mike kept kissing my temple and cheek. Then I'm at what dreamland told me was Mike's house and Brittney was on a gurney because she was tired and they had a maid who wheeled her around so she wouldn't have to walk because she was lazy. I was with Mike on the couch, with the door shut, lying down and he had his arms around me and he was like "I love her, but all she wants to do is sleep. I can't handle this, it's annoying." and I was like "I know, but this isn't the best relationship for you." And he agreed and then kissed me.

Then I woke up. I also dreamed about Brian Haner from A7X. Apparently it was band dream night in my head.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 11th, 2009 at 12:40am
Last Of The Rebels:
I was in my room, on the couch that I have and Mike is next to me with his arms around me and his chin on my shoulder and Stella is on my bed drawing or something and Mike kept kissing my temple and cheek. Then I'm at what dreamland told me was Mike's house and Brittney was on a gurney because she was tired and they had a maid who wheeled her around so she wouldn't have to walk because she was lazy. I was with Mike on the couch, with the door shut, lying down and he had his arms around me and he was like "I love her, but all she wants to do is sleep. I can't handle this, it's annoying." and I was like "I know, but this isn't the best relationship for you." And he agreed and then kissed me.

Then I woke up. I also dreamed about Brian Haner from A7X. Apparently it was band dream night in my head.
You were so selfless in your dream. OMGyes

I woulda totally been like, "Well, Brittney: you snooze, you lose!" And then pounce Mike.

Sex
Register