Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:54pm
I had a dream once that me and Mike were cuddeling in bed and suddenly Mike said "What would you say if i told you that i loved someone else?" And i like turned to look at him and said "Who is it?" like really worried.

Then he told me it was tre and i said "Can i watch?" And Mike was really shocked and then he said "Do you wanna join us?"

And then i woke up. Damn.
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 16th, 2006 at 12:55pm
Action Han:
I had a dream once that me and Mike were cuddeling in bed and suddenly Mike said "What would you say if i told you that i loved someone else?" And i like turned to look at him and said "Who is it?" like really worried.

Then he told me it was tre and i said "Can i watch?" And Mike was really shocked and then he said "Do you wanna join us?"

And then i woke up. Damn.

lmfao you poor poor thing lmfao
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 12:23am
MikeSpanksHisBass,AndMe=P:
my first dream with Mike was that I was running away,and he was chaseing me,and i tripped and fell,and he stabbed me Sad
OMG you totally rejogged my memory.

I knew there was another major dream I had with Mike in it but I couldn't remember for the life of me, THANKS!!!

So, in this one dream, it was like, Medieval times or whatever and I was walking around the veranda of this stone castle's courtyard and wearing a sapphire blue gown made of crushed velvet. Somehow I learned that Mike killed my father and I wanted revenge so I practiced to sword fight really hard, until Mike appeared in the courtyard and I called him out to fight me. So there were are with swords and we're sword fighting. But he's winning. He knocks me down to the ground and climbs up over me and throws both our swords to the side and starts to choke me. I'm clawing back up at him and as I'm dying, his eyes widened in fear and he stopped. Then I died and he was hovering over me crying "Omigod, no, I'm sorry, don't die, I love you..." But it was too late.

Shocked
TehSuckiestBassistEva
Jackass
TehSuckiestBassistEva
June 17th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Shocked I just had a mike dream last night...

It was some graduation party there at my school or whatever and Green Day was playing, after their set I went over to mike but he was walking outside so i followed him shouting his name... Then I was he was headed towards some girl and I went off to the side and watched them for a minute, realising he was talking to his sister... Then he came up to me and smiled and we talked for a really long time and we ended up sitting on the lawn, me leaning against him... and I had given him my number and everything then I had thought "please dont let this be a dream, even though I know it is..." and I woke up... Then I fell back asleep and it all happened again except I woke up with mike... then woke up for real...
Good Day Sunshine
Geek
Good Day Sunshine
June 17th, 2006 at 12:25pm
AHH me to had another Mike dream
I was like changeing in my room,and Mike climbed to see,and he saw my boobies,and I got scared so i threw my shoe at him
haha
ha
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 08:17am
ThisIsGreenDay:
my first dream with Mike was that I was running away,and he was chaseing me,and i tripped and fell,and he stabbed me Sad
OMG you totally rejogged my memory.

I knew there was another major dream I had with Mike in it but I couldn't remember for the life of me, THANKS!!!

So, in this one dream, it was like, Medieval times or whatever and I was walking around the veranda of this stone castle's courtyard and wearing a sapphire blue gown made of crushed velvet. Somehow I learned that Mike killed my father and I wanted revenge so I practiced to sword fight really hard, until Mike appeared in the courtyard and I called him out to fight me. So there were are with swords and we're sword fighting. But he's winning. He knocks me down to the ground and climbs up over me and throws both our swords to the side and starts to choke me. I'm clawing back up at him and as I'm dying, his eyes widened in fear and he stopped. Then I died and he was hovering over me crying "Omigod, no, I'm sorry, don't die, I love you..." But it was too late.

Shocked

Shocked Laughing awwww Sad
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 08:18am
TehSuckiestBassistEva:
Shocked I just had a mike dream last night...

It was some graduation party there at my school or whatever and Green Day was playing, after their set I went over to mike but he was walking outside so i followed him shouting his name... Then I was he was headed towards some girl and I went off to the side and watched them for a minute, realising he was talking to his sister... Then he came up to me and smiled and we talked for a really long time and we ended up sitting on the lawn, me leaning against him... and I had given him my number and everything then I had thought "please dont let this be a dream, even though I know it is..." and I woke up... Then I fell back asleep and it all happened again except I woke up with mike... then woke up for real...

Shocked i was wondering there, before i read the last sentence lmfao
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 08:19am
AHH me to had another Mike dream
I was like changeing in my room,and Mike climbed to see,and he saw my boobies,and I got scared so i threw my shoe at him
haha
ha

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao ha lmfao
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 09:16am
I had a screwy dream last night. It was kind of a combination of the two types of dreams I have.
I was in Mike's head as he dreamed (I guess I was his second conscience or something). Anyroad, he was dreaming about blood in general or dreaming about drinking it (something like that). He then woke up on a bunk, in a tour bus I suppose, and he had bitten his knuckle in his sleep until it bled. Confused It was a weird dream, because I could feel his emotions and mine at the same time. In reality, I woke up and all I could taste was blood. But here's the fantastically, amazing, stupendous, unbelievable [/massive sarcasm] twist: there was no blood.
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 05:50pm
I dreamed I was in the rain (it was dark outside and cold) running for some reason and Mike was there and he noticed I had black eyeliner and mascera running down my face..I was dressed goth..he wondered what was wrong with me. I told him i didn't really know. I had really long hair. I ran and ran for some reason he chased after me. next thing I know i'm in a long black dress i look good and i'm no longer all wet and Mike is there once again. we were in some building and Billie Joe and Tre are there. then i disappear...and i woke up..it was odd..
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
June 18th, 2006 at 11:16pm
i had a dream that Brittney raped him Shocked and he is like i love u and he was in such a state of post tramatic stress he followed me everywhere and i had to be with him when he fell asleep we did have sex in the dream but it was weird it was like i actually felt his heart beat. Too bad i woke up
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 03:24pm
I had a dream that the Frustrators had a new album out and Mike's new look was to wear eyeliner Cool
...Mike.&.Ike...
Idiot
...Mike.&.Ike...
June 19th, 2006 at 08:17pm
hey peopel!! I havent been on here in months, anyways

mike was in my dream and he fell down the stairs in my highschool and he broke his arm and i carried him home to fix his boo-boo lmfao it made no sense
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:12am
i had a dream last night it was my first mike dream ive had in a while i was like in a movie theater or something and i had my bass with me , Fink (Laughing) and someone else had the same kind of bass as me but with different stickers and stuff and i just randomly said to mike " he has the same bass as me" lmfao and mike was like "mhm" then i cant even remember what we were talking about but yea i dont know it was strange o.O

then the first mike dream i had was we were sitting on like a bunk like on a tour bus and we were all cuddled up and reading a magazine and all of a sudden my dad came and pulled the little curtin thing back and he and mike just started talking and my whole moment was over i was pissed lol
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:12am
I had the single most random dream ever last night...I woke up all confuzzled...

I went to Rudy's with my mates and Mike was there, he came over and took our order and got highly over excited when I ordered coffee, then all of us had an arguement over whether a Pressure Drop should be legal or not.
The next part of my dream, I was in a studio with Green Day and Mike pulled a bit of bass string out of my finger where it had go stuck (I don't understand either) and they were generally making a huge fuss of me and hugging me and stuff, then Mike pulled out a copy of the new Muse album that hasn't been released yet and toild me that Matt Bellamy was a really good friend of theirs and had said I could have an advanced copy because I was special...
The last bit I remember was me and Mike sitting on a hotel bed watching a home video of a show and at one point we ended up having a fight over the remote just as a stage invasion started, he won, so I never got to see what it was that he didn't want to show me... Crying or Very sad

I really need to get my head checked...
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
June 22nd, 2006 at 09:16pm
P-nut:
I had the single most random dream ever last night...I woke up all confuzzled...

I went to Rudy's with my mates and Mike was there, he came over and took our order and got highly over excited when I ordered coffee, then all of us had an arguement over whether a Pressure Drop should be legal or not.
The next part of my dream, I was in a studio with Green Day and Mike pulled a bit of bass string out of my finger where it had go stuck (I don't understand either) and they were generally making a huge fuss of me and hugging me and stuff, then Mike pulled out a copy of the new Muse album that hasn't been released yet and toild me that Matt Bellamy was a really good friend of theirs and had said I could have an advanced copy because I was special...
The last bit I remember was me and Mike sitting on a hotel bed watching a home video of a show and at one point we ended up having a fight over the remote just as a stage invasion started, he won, so I never got to see what it was that he didn't want to show me... Crying or Very sad

I really need to get my head checked...
why wrere you guys sitting on a bed in a hotel room? Twisted Evil
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
June 23rd, 2006 at 04:26am
I have no clue.

But I liked the sound of it.

Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 10:10pm
Mike was in my dream last night but I can't remember what the dream was. All that matters is that I know Mike was there. Wink
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 05:41am
I had a dream that me and my mum were in town and this mini came skidding up to us. Mike and Tre got out of the car and they said "Can you drive us to london?" and me and my mum were like you've got a car! Then they said they didn't know the way so my mum drove them to london. Tre was in the front with my mum and i was in the back with Mike and i was saying "Are we nearly there yet?!" and i asked how long it would take to get to london and Mike said two and a half hours.

So i was in the backseat of a car with Mike Dirnt for two and a half hours Retard
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 09:18pm
Well, the first ever Mike dream I remember was one where GD was playing a concert at my school and then I went backstage with one of my friends and we hung out with the band (including Jason, Jason and Ronny) and then me and Mike jumped out a window (we suddenly were on the top floor of a huge hotel somehow) and landed in a swimming pool and then I woke up.

The most recent one was it was winter and my parents got divorced so instead of deciding which parent to live with, I went to live with Mike (who happened to live in a house exactly like my grandma's) and then we got high off bacon... ( o_O ) and my sister made cookies.
Register