Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
June 25th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Mike_is_sexy_86:
Well, the first ever Mike dream I remember was one where GD was playing a concert at my school and then I went backstage with one of my friends and we hung out with the band (including Jason, Jason and Ronny) and then me and Mike jumped out a window (we suddenly were on the top floor of a huge hotel somehow) and landed in a swimming pool and then I woke up.

The most recent one was it was winter and my parents got divorced so instead of deciding which parent to live with, I went to live with Mike (who happened to live in a house exactly like my grandma's) and then we got high off bacon... ( o_O ) and my sister made cookies.
lmfao you got high off bacon lmfao lmfao
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 08:00am
I have so many dreams. there all really weird but i dont like telling people them so ill tell you one of the funnier ones: Mike, Tre, Bj, my cousin ciaraedwincool and me were in Mikes sitting room and this big huge dog ran in and came running after us. everyone bced away and mike stood in front of me and tre did that to my cousin they were protecting us it was so sweet but Bj jumped up on the sofa whimpering and crying like a 2 year old it was so funny
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 08:05am
Action Han:
I had a dream that the Frustrators had a new album out and Mike's new look was to wear eyeliner Cool

He should start wearing eyeliner it really suits him ive seen him wear it a few times but i guess he doesnt need to wear it cuz hes so pretty Very Happy
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 09:36am
michaeldirnt:
I have so many dreams. there all really weird but i dont like telling people them so ill tell you one of the funnier ones: Mike, Tre, Bj, my cousin ciaraedwincool and me were in Mikes sitting room and this big huge dog ran in and came running after us. everyone bced away and mike stood in front of me and tre did that to my cousin they were protecting us it was so sweet but Bj jumped up on the sofa whimpering and crying like a 2 year old it was so funny
LMFAO!!!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 11:33am
michaeldirnt:
Action Han:
I had a dream that the Frustrators had a new album out and Mike's new look was to wear eyeliner Cool

He should start wearing eyeliner it really suits him ive seen him wear it a few times but i guess he doesnt need to wear it cuz hes so pretty Very Happy
When has he worn eyeliner?

Got any pics?
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 12:12pm
TOODL!E D!RNT:
michaeldirnt:
LMFAO!!!

Yeppers Confused ???
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 12:12pm
michaeldirnt:
TOODL!E D!RNT:
michaeldirnt:
LMFAO!!!

Yeppers Confused ???

haha. i mean the billie bit xD
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I know it was weird poor baby bj but thats probly my least weirdest one
andbecomeaduck
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
andbecomeaduck
June 30th, 2006 at 01:20am
I had a dream that Mike came up to me and started humping me.. But it didn't last too long, unfortunately. o_o
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 30th, 2006 at 10:05am
hehe muha
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
July 4th, 2006 at 07:30pm
I had a dream that Mike was in the AFI video for Miss Murder and He was Miss murder (dont worry I did scream when I woke up)
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
July 5th, 2006 at 11:09pm
Woah. Well, my dream was really weird and I woke up sweating over it. Anyways, I was at my brother's band's concert and it was in the front yard of my soon-to-be step-mom's house. I was standing in the garage with this guy, Jon, from my school. We walked out to the front lawn and he sat on the ground behind me. I was leaning back on him between his legs. He leaned forward and whispered, "I could get real used to this." in my ear. It was really sweet. Anyways, after the concert, we got up and said our goodbyes. I called my best friend Sam and asked her if I could spend the night at her house to tell her all about what happened with Jon. Her parents say yes so I pack my stuff. I get in the backseat of the car and find out Mike was going to be driving me there becuase he was like my uncle and I never knew it. ((My Dad was sitting in the paasenger seat so I couldn't sit next to Mikey Grmml )) So I talked to him the whole way there and in my mind I was thinking, "Oh my God, Sam is gonna flip out about this!" Then we got there, I thanked him, and I leaned over the front seat to give him a hug and right before he let go of me... I woke up. My first and only Mike, or Green Day for that matter, dream ever. Wall
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
July 6th, 2006 at 09:46pm
Ok So Mike's daughter Estelle went to my camp and I was her consular weird. Then we had this parents night and Mike and I fucked in one of the cabanna homeroom thingys and i tied him up with jump rope it was like so weird.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 8th, 2006 at 03:47am
I had a dream where Mike came to me and just said this: Don't worry all the shoes are at my place! loooooooool I have no idea what he meant...
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 8th, 2006 at 10:55pm
I was at a concert and they played live and then they leftand everyone left
except me and this girl I know from Spanish class. And then they came
back on and as Mike was walking on stagehe walked by me and I went "I
LOOVE YOU MIKE <3" and then he smiles at me and I got "MY INTERNET
FRIENDS ARE OBSSESED WITH YOU" and he loosk at me and
goes "YOU'D BE TOO IF YOU LOGGED ON QUICKER" and then Tre threw
drumsticks and my Dad showed up and caught them and gave em' to me
and then left.

And then...I woke up :O
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 06:38am
Annie In Your Coffeemaker:
I was at a concert and they played live and then they leftand everyone left
except me and this girl I know from Spanish class. And then they came
back on and as Mike was walking on stagehe walked by me and I went "I
LOOVE YOU MIKE <3" and then he smiles at me and I got "MY INTERNET
FRIENDS ARE OBSSESED WITH YOU" and he loosk at me and
goes "YOU'D BE TOO IF YOU LOGGED ON QUICKER" and then Tre threw
drumsticks and my Dad showed up and caught them and gave em' to me
and then left.

And then...I woke up :O
xD Shocked wow strange
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 10th, 2006 at 01:18pm
I had the dumbest one a few nights ago; It started like right after a concert or something and he was outside signing shirts, but people had to pay him $75 for each shirt (*shrugs* dont ask me, I do not take responsibility for my brain when I'm asleep....or awake for that matter...) I was watching this thinking "wtf? hell no!" and then I ran up and grabbed one that he had just signed out of his hands. He kinda looked around for a minute and then yelled, "Come back here and give me my $75 you little fuck!" He was soooo pissed. So I ran off with it and then I ran into some restaurant. As I ran around (the bar was in the middle so I kinda ran around in a circle) the place for some reason I grabbed a bowl filled with chopped up bananas and corn flakes (again, don't ask). So basically, the thing ended with him chasing me around this restaurant while I'm eating chopped up bananas and corn flakes with him screaming, "YOU LITTLE FUCK!!" and everyone is just kinda like "oh, look, some monkeys must have escaped the zoo or something...."
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 10th, 2006 at 01:29pm
I had a dream last night that a younger mike (about my age) cycled up to me on his bike and told me to get on, so i was like sat on his lap and he still managed to cycle to this resturant where we sat at a table with my mates and he kissed me and then later on he kissed my neck and i dunno.... it was just... Lovely Embarassed
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
July 10th, 2006 at 04:04pm
TinkerbellsBasketcase:
Mike_is_sexy_86:
Well, the first ever Mike dream I remember was one where GD was playing a concert at my school and then I went backstage with one of my friends and we hung out with the band (including Jason, Jason and Ronny) and then me and Mike jumped out a window (we suddenly were on the top floor of a huge hotel somehow) and landed in a swimming pool and then I woke up.

The most recent one was it was winter and my parents got divorced so instead of deciding which parent to live with, I went to live with Mike (who happened to live in a house exactly like my grandma's) and then we got high off bacon... ( o_O ) and my sister made cookies.

HAHA I know, I woke up and was like "how do you get high off bacon?"
... I dont even like Bacon... Eh
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
July 10th, 2006 at 08:59pm
Mike_is_sexy_86:
TinkerbellsBasketcase:
Mike_is_sexy_86:

HAHA I know, I woke up and was like "how do you get high off bacon?"
... I dont even like Bacon... Eh

Laughing Your sister must have made the cookies for the munchies you get after a bacon-high!
Register