Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Blessed Catastrophe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Blessed Catastrophe

Mibba
March 25th, 2007 at 12:49pm
i dreamt that billie was dating mike, and then tre stole billie, so Mike was sad and i had to be his counsellor...
i had his kid.
we were married, and billie and tre were our bridesmaid-y things(they were in these random skimpy dresses)
it was called Chicken Love.(our kid)
but he/she wasn't actually a chicken
and s/he was a vampire.
and billie came in, and Chicken was suddenly a teenaged girl, older than me, and Billie goes "can i marry chicken?"
and tre was their bridesmaid.
and then billie and Chicken adopted Tre.
who got married to this random donkey.
called Pedro.
THE END.
0_o. are you sure i'm not on drugs?
Green Allowance
Geek
Green Allowance

Blog
April 2nd, 2007 at 06:41pm
serialgreendayaddict:
i dreamt that billie was dating mike, and then tre stole billie, so Mike was sad and i had to be his counsellor...
i had his kid.
we were married, and billie and tre were our bridesmaid-y things(they were in these random skimpy dresses)
and s/he was a vampire.
and billie came in, and Chicken was suddenly a teenaged girl, older than me, and Billie goes "can i marry chicken?"
called Pedro.
THE END.

you could make a movie out of that!! Headbang
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:06pm
serialgreendayaddict:
i had his kid.
and s/he was a vampire.
called Pedro.
THE END.
Mesic lmfao lmfao lmfao That made me laugh so hard....
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
April 3rd, 2007 at 09:25am
I had a dream that i was trapped in a cellar, and Mike came in and told me that Mars was on fire, and then killed a load of spiders that were in there. Spiders are my worst fear, so that was probably the sweetest thing he could have done ever.
But why was Mars on fire???
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 31st, 2007 at 01:52pm
I had a dream last night that I was the female version of House and Mike was my patient xD

But all I did was stand there with my clipboard and he kept trying to convince me to get into his bed with him, and he was like... a bit of a british perv really xD

I did get in.. Coolio
Lolli
Jackass
Lolli
June 1st, 2007 at 09:34am
night before last I dremt that he was my dad.
My name was see-saw and my mum was Billie.
I walked in on Mike and Billie and just sat there watching them.
Then mika came down on a large space ship and stole them both O.o

The,
end.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:52pm
Well, I had a dream where me and my friend were part of Green Day's live crew. My friend was back up guitarist. (instead of Jason) And I was back up bassist (Is that even possible?) But, anyway we were playing at my old Middle School's ausitorium(which had gotten much bigger) And I was really nervous because I knew all the people there. And a lot of them were people I didn't like. But oh well. And because I was so nervous, Mike decides it would be funny to hide my bass 5 minutes before we go on. He hid it really good, and I couldn't find it so he handed me a bass made out of PAPER! And he said "I guess you'll just have to play this!" It didn't have a strap or anything. So we go on, and Mike runs over to Billie and tells him to play Longview first just to give me a hard time and I had to play the lead. Somehow, the paper bass made noise and I played the whole show with it and then after the show Mike told me I did awesome and then gave me back my bass which he hid in a closet.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:54pm
ha_ha_you're_dead504:
Well, I had a dream where me and my friend were part of Green Day's live crew. My friend was back up guitarist. (instead of Jason) And I was back up bassist (Is that even possible?) But, anyway we were playing at my old Middle School's ausitorium(which had gotten much bigger) And I was really nervous because I knew all the people there. And a lot of them were people I didn't like. But oh well. And because I was so nervous, Mike decides it would be funny to hide my bass 5 minutes before we go on. He hid it really good, and I couldn't find it so he handed me a bass made out of PAPER! And he said "I guess you'll just have to play this!" It didn't have a strap or anything. So we go on, and Mike runs over to Billie and tells him to play Longview first just to give me a hard time and I had to play the lead. Somehow, the paper bass made noise and I played the whole show with it and then after the show Mike told me I did awesome and then gave me back my bass which he hid in a closet.
hehe, i have a sudden urge to try and make a bass out of paper Very Happy
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:44pm
I had a horrible dream like a month ago. I was Mike and we were playing a show at Gilman. So obviously we were all young and stuff. And John was still the drummer, there was no Tre yet. And we started playing 1039 S.O.S.H all the way through, we were in the middle of Going To Pasalacqua, when out of nowhere me + Billie turned into our 35 selves. We look at each other and then look out into the crowd and they are litearally like an angry mob. Then John comes up behind us with an evil laugh and shoved us into the crowd and they all start beating the crap out of us screaming "Sell outs, sell outs" and then someone brings out a gun and Billie gets real scared. And then the guy w/ the gun says something but I can't understand it and then he shoots Billie in the head. And then they drag his body off to do whatever they want with it. And then they threw me out on the street.

It was really horrible... Sad
Steph:DonaNobisPacem
Geek
Steph:DonaNobisPacem

Blog
June 5th, 2007 at 07:11am
I had a dream that Mike got mad at me because I stole his coffee. But then I gave him more, and he said thank you.

And then we flew up to the clouds together.
ERROR:
ERROR:

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2007 at 12:43am
My dream was really bad. I had it last night.

I can't really remember the beginning of it..I think I was in a car with my mom but there wasn't a floor..although the car was littered with trash...

Anyways, the next thing I know is that I'm back at home and I log onto GSB. On the news section, it says that the reason GSB had been out all day was because everyone was talking about Mike's sudden car-accident death. I immediately turned off the computer, started crying and screaming at everyone in sight, and locked myself in some random room. I can't really remember what happened after that either...

But I woke up crying. Crying or Very sad
St. Dude
St. Dude
August 16th, 2007 at 05:53am
Green Allowance:
serialgreendayaddict:
i had his kid.
and s/he was a vampire.
called Pedro.
THE END.

you could make a movie out of that!! Headbang
lmfao i would love to see that tbh
F-A-T-A-L_StArLiGhT!
Geek
F-A-T-A-L_StArLiGhT!
August 16th, 2007 at 07:49pm
It was really weird...

I was sitting on the sidewalk in front of my school, I had no ride home since my bitch of a neighbor took off. And he just showed up, wearing the outfit The Blues Brothers wear. He gave me a carrot and then pulled a tricycle out of the bushes and just kinda rode away on it, but since he's so tall, his knees kept hitting him in the face. Shocked
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 21st, 2007 at 05:58am
I once had the oddest dream that I had a baby with him. It was a girl.

I woke up and I was like...wtf.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:52am
ha_ha_you're_dead504:
I had a horrible dream like a month ago. I was Mike and we were playing a show at Gilman. So obviously we were all young and stuff. And John was still the drummer, there was no Tre yet. And we started playing 1039 S.O.S.H all the way through, we were in the middle of Going To Pasalacqua, when out of nowhere me + Billie turned into our 35 selves. We look at each other and then look out into the crowd and they are litearally like an angry mob. Then John comes up behind us with an evil laugh and shoved us into the crowd and they all start beating the crap out of us screaming "Sell outs, sell outs" and then someone brings out a gun and Billie gets real scared. And then the guy w/ the gun says something but I can't understand it and then he shoots Billie in the head. And then they drag his body off to do whatever they want with it. And then they threw me out on the street.

It was really horrible... Sad

Oh god... that image is gonna make me cry or something...
Hug
That really is horrible!
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:58am
Boobmeister:
I had a dream last night that I was the female version of House and Mike was my patient xD

But all I did was stand there with my clipboard and he kept trying to convince me to get into his bed with him, and he was like... a bit of a british perv really xD

I did get in.. Coolio

British Mike? Seriously? Gah! *tacklehugs him*
And, y'know, House... pretty damn cool too.
*teleports to your dream*

Lolli:
night before last I dremt that he was my dad.
My name was see-saw and my mum was Billie.
I walked in on Mike and Billie and just sat there watching them.
Then mika came down on a large space ship and stole them both O.o

The,
end.

You are now awesome for a couple of reasons.... first, Bike! And second, Mika. Lmao. Random.
He so loves Bike. Hand

I had this one dream where for some reason I was swimming with these random people I don't know, and then Billie, Mike, and Tre came down, and Tre started swimming with us. But as much as I love Tre, I just really wanted Billie and Mike to come in so I could see Mike shirtless... But they just kinda waved and walked off... together... I think they were holding hands...
I have since filled in the blanks to make myself feel better since my damn brain wants to tease me so much.
But yeah... I just hung with Tre for a while then... :] Which was cool anyway.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:43pm
^--I know, I hate the dreams that don't give you EVERYTHING.

Tthis one time I had a dream that it was my 16th birthday and it sucked and I was sad and I saw MCR walking down the street and Gerard was all emo looking and then he smiled at me. And then later at the party (which no one was there but me) I saw Tre and we started talking and then the scene changed and it was me and Tre spinning around in circles in my basement. My stepdad was in the room too on the computer. and then Tre fell on top of me on the stairs and we started making out and I kept thinking "HOLY SHIT why isn't my stepdad saying anything? Tre's freaking 34!!!" And then I looked up at Tre and he was 18 again! So we run upstairs and into my mom's room. Billie and Mike came out of my mom's bathroom all wet and just in towels. Drool They had taken a shower together. (lovely image) And then Tre said to them, "Oh, yeah...she's my girlfriend now." And I looked up at him like, WTF? And then I woke up.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:48pm
black_hawk_2009:
Boobmeister:

I did get in.. Coolio

British Mike? Seriously? Gah! *tacklehugs him*
And, y'know, House... pretty damn cool too.
*teleports to your dream*
He was like, cockney and scruffy and just Roxanne
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
August 23rd, 2007 at 05:08am
I had a dream that I returned home from my mom's and I was home alone, so I went outside, and he was walking by and was like
"Hey Deb"
"Hey"
"Wanna hang out?"
Ok"
BAM! I wake up. Shocked lmfao
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
September 1st, 2007 at 09:44pm
I had a horrible dream last night that Green Day split up... Cheese I had heard it on TV or something... I cried...
Sad
Register