Mike-Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
dirnt_caffeine
Geek
dirnt_caffeine
March 15th, 2008 at 11:42pm
last night in my dream, i was talking to GD, then Mike sort of looked at me and smiled, and he was like....unable to speak...then next thing i was at the concert and they sorta asked me to go to the stage....then i woke up...
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2008 at 10:15pm
OMG!!! Last night, I dreamt about mike and brittany, and how there's nothing on wiki about them. And it said Brits age and it said she was 49!!!
I almost updated Mike's Current Dating status this morning with my false info!!

**There is nothing on wiki about them. And also, brit's not 49!!

lmfao lmfao
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
April 19th, 2008 at 10:21pm
LOL Alie, that made my day...er...night whatever this is.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2008 at 11:15pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
LOL Alie, that made my day...er...night whatever this is.

lmfao lmfao

Imagine if I did put it on here....
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 12th, 2008 at 07:34pm
last night i dreamed that Mike was intervied and he said he wanted to get nose surgery because now that he had a son (Wtf?) he wanted to be a good infulence......
I know it's because i watched that video of mike breaking his nose a zillion times
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
June 18th, 2008 at 08:31pm
wow you guys have some pretty wild dreams! Thanks for sharing
jaredzephira
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jaredzephira
July 10th, 2008 at 08:37am
i once had a dream last month,and i was mike's son(and i was like 10 or 11..)..and i was called jared.(and i was estelle's older brother?!and that's kinda strange)me and estelle were in one of the concert of GD(i can't remember wht show was that..)we were sitting in the front that can clearly see mike playing the bass.and i was suddently arguing with estelle about something and i suddently gone mad and i punched estelle on her nose!and was bleeding,she cried so loud that everyone heard it and billie stop singing and mike jumped off the stage with an angry face and he pull my shirt and brought me to the backstage and he said to me angrily"you are going to get it, jared!!"and way he slap me..and then i woke up..that was close but that was the first ever dream about mikeSmile
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 10th, 2008 at 01:56pm
I had a dream last night that Mike was dressed in drag with really, really long blonde hair tied back and he was all spotty and had a beard.
kylie kill
Banned
kylie kill
May 20th, 2009 at 09:43am
I had this dream that there was a contest going on on this local radio station for whoever had the most Green Day posters in their room got to meet the guys. I entered it but little did I know that Mike was the one who was going to judge it. So, the day came for my room to be judged by the posters and Mike walked in to it and saw this life-sized poster of him I had above my bed (which I really don't but that would be AMAZING!) and he said I won the contest because of it tehe
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 20th, 2009 at 11:08am
I took a shower with him two nights ago. Coffee
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
May 20th, 2009 at 02:07pm
TOODLiEDiRNT:
I took a shower with him two nights ago. Coffee

Shocked
I haven't had any Green Day dreams in ages. Sad
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 24th, 2009 at 09:41pm
Platypus!:

Shocked
I haven't had any Green Day dreams in ages. Sad

me either Sad
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
May 24th, 2009 at 11:13pm
Recently I actually had an... odd dream involving Mike. I was at my old school in Florida and Mike was in his late teens/early twenties and apparently I was -ahem- getting friendly with him and Tré was watching. It was really weird... I mean, the Mike part was great but Tré watching freaked me out. Twas odd.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 25th, 2009 at 02:32pm
I had a dream once where Mike flew around in a golf cart. o_0
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
May 26th, 2009 at 06:22pm
I dreamt I was in KFC [wtf ew] with all the guys, but since this is in the Mike section of the board & thread, I'll just put what he said.

After Tré had finished talking, Mike expressed how he wasn't getting enough action and asked me if I was getting alot lately and if I had any tips lmfao

and then I find out today that the slogan for Spike TV is "Get More Action" WTF weirdd.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
May 31st, 2009 at 02:43am
Last night I dreamt that Billie and I were walking along some dark, deserted road in the middle of the night and he kept trying to make out with me, and asked me to have an affair with him. Shocked I was like, "Uh, you're married, dumbass." And he was like, "So?" He was trying to be very persuasive with his eyes and hands and...yeah...

Then I woke up, looked around and fell back to sleep for a couple more hours and kinda picked up where I left of...ZZZ

I began dreaming Mike was interested in me -- romantically, thankyouverymuch -- and we were all hot an' heavy at one point in some sort of hotel room. I think that's what it was. Or just someone's house. And then he got mad at me because apparently I had lied about some woman who was supposed to be my mom and how she used to beat me as a child and did all these drugs or something. I tried explaining to Mike that was my past and I was sorry for how I used to be, that it wasn't me now. I asked him to forgive me and not to hate me, and he was all, "I don't hate you, I love you. I'm just sad you used to be so cruel." Molly

But he forgave me and I think we were gonna live happily ever after with each other, LoL.

Well, unless DreamMike finds out about DreamBillie gettin' grope-y with me on a dark, deserted street at night. Surprised Because you know what that would mean.

Yes, that's right.

Sex

HOLLY SAMMITCH!!!

Shake
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 31st, 2009 at 02:11pm
ThisIsGreenDay:

Well, unless DreamMike finds out about DreamBillie gettin' grope-y with me on a dark, deserted street at night. Surprised Because you know what that would mean.

LMAO!!lmfao
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
May 31st, 2009 at 11:48pm
TOODLiEDiRNT:
ThisIsGreenDay:

LMAO!!lmfao
All I could think about today was that damned dream I had, now two nights ago. I was visualizing a story to come out of it and everything!!! Crazy.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 1st, 2009 at 12:27am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Crazy.
Cheese Holly do you have the original pic of your ava?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
June 1st, 2009 at 12:35am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Crazy.
Cheese Holly do you have the original pic of your ava?

I used to. I can see if I can find it for you.
Register