Billie Joe's Family

AuthorMessage
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
September 15th, 2010 at 04:22am
I see Billie, Jason, Adie, Joey and Jake (in the backround) maybe one from the beckers kids and Joeys Cousin Andy
[adie]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[adie]
September 16th, 2010 at 05:15pm
I see everyone!

That needs to be seen. Lol
Maritza.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maritza.
September 16th, 2010 at 08:30pm
Andrew (a guy who is in that last picture) is related to Billie Joe had a Formspring but SO many incredibly rude fans asked him about his family and super personal life. They even said crap about Emily's Army when Andrew really has nothing to do with them.

Then someone left him this:
"I really do not know what you have against of these questions about your family, wouldn't bother me answer if was my cousin or my uncle, because I love them. You can talk all shit you want, or delete it, but I still think that you are a jealousy boy. "
And he said "You rock mate. This will be the last question I answer. Bye"
and he deleted his Formspring.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
September 17th, 2010 at 01:29pm
Sorry I´m a bit confused.
What did Andy said????
Did he said something because of the entries.
These fans are bad. Posting questions of family members is really rude
Maritza.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maritza.
September 17th, 2010 at 10:47pm
Andrew said "You rock mate. This will be the last question I answer. Bye"

Before he deleted his Formspring he said:
"Dear Formspring cats: I'm considring deleting this page because the mass amount of questions concerning my family. I can play along for a little but I'm not a fucking representative of Joey, same goes to his parents and his brother.

If shit doesn't change I'll delete this thing because it really is QUITE a waste of time. Ya'll can make the decision now. My personal advice is if you are obsessed with a band/person...don't be one of the weird fans...because those are the ones that piss people off. Get it? Got it? Good."
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
September 18th, 2010 at 06:45am
What?????
Andrew had a formspring.
I only knew this formspring from dragonteaa and Lutz1.
Was it him?
Maritza.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maritza.
September 18th, 2010 at 04:39pm
Butterfly89:
What?????
Andrew had a formspring.
I only knew this formspring from dragonteaa and Lutz1.
Was it him?

His formspring was musicalman1234
It's disabled now.
What do you mean you knew his formspring from them? :3
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
September 18th, 2010 at 10:18pm
There's no need to annoy the extended family/friends of the family with questions. They each have personal lives, people need to learn to respect it. If you happen to find a personal website of one of them, then cool, just leave it.

I don't get why there are any websites (Formsprings, Fotologs, Facebook groups etc) dedicated to the kids or family of the band, it's unneccesary and majorly creepy. Just leave them be, it's as simple as that.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 18th, 2010 at 11:21pm
i think that by doing that it makes people feel like they are closer to the band in some way
it's stupid of course
but that's just how people think and no matter how many time people tell them it's wrong they will just continue to do it
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 19th, 2010 at 02:04am
Word. Cigara
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
September 19th, 2010 at 09:57am
@marizza: There were other formsprings that´s what was meant. Talking about family members on formspring is really, really bad Hand
Maritza.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maritza.
September 19th, 2010 at 03:53pm
I never asked him about his family, I always asked him questions about himself that weren't too personal.
Like, why would I ask someone who's just related when I can go ask the actual person? /i can't but that's what I think someone should do.

He even warned them a few times and they didn't stop. ):
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
October 2nd, 2010 at 04:24pm

ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 3rd, 2010 at 07:38pm
Haha, awww. Adie gettin' her groove on Shake
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
October 6th, 2010 at 11:46am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE!!! Party
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2010 at 04:19pm
Voodoo Hussy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE!!! Party

YOUR ICON IS OF SPIKE
HOLY SHIT

-so not spam- Yay Adie! Dance
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 8th, 2010 at 10:14pm
Wow I forgot...been busy. HAPPY BELATED BDAY ADIE NOT THAT YOU'LL EVER SEE THIS BUT HAPPY BDAY NONETHELESS! Shake
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 14th, 2010 at 01:58am
Aww, I found this horoscope compatibility reading for a Libra & an Aquarius (Adie's a Libra, Billie and Aquarius)...It's totally them tehe

Aquarius + Libra

Air + Air = Wind

Libra is a natural diplomat … and you're a harmless revolutionary, some might say. This blend of energies is wild, but also quite compatible. Libra will absolutely love your zany antics.

There's a natural romantic connection between you. You’re quite likely to hit it off immediately, and to know that there’s something pretty special going on between you. You are both governed by the air element, which is a plus: you have similar attitudes to most things.

You could develop some unusual ideologies together. Even leaving aside any social or political ideas, there’ll be plenty of magical moments when you bring your minds together in extended discussions. Current affairs will be a hit topic. And social mixing, which is high on the agenda for both of you, will have to be with people that aren't your normal, run-of-the-mill types.

Both of you have progressive views about love and marriage, but Libra is probably coy rather than seriously committed to non-commitment, which is what you are. Some Aquarians still subscribe to the hippie concept of free love: freedom in their most intimate relationships. You are both committed to exploring this aspect of your relationship.

Libra’s explorations may go as far as indulging in some harmless flirtations, but they will fall a long way short of your out there approach, which you’ll want to push to the limits. You want to investigate all the possibilities of freedom in intimacy.

Perhaps the two of you need to treat this relationship as a casual arrangement for a while before you commit to a serious affair. Once you’ve satisfied your individual needs to explore and experiment with the whole free love idea, you’ll have a much better chance as a couple. With that out of the way, a more traditional commitment will be feasible.

If you unite with Librans born between 23 September and 3 October, there’s no doubt that transformation, for the better, will take place. These people will inspire you to do your best and become someone important. They feel inspired in the same way by your support for them.

Librans born between 4 October and 13 October will instantly recognise you as a soulmate, and you'll feel exactly the same. Essentially, you’ll feel connected on all levels. This combination can create a wonderful relationship for the two of you.

Long-term involvement with Librans born between 14 October and 23 October will be a confusing affair for you. With this combination, although you enjoy each other’s company and you love doing things together, you may never quite settle down into the groove of committed love.
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
October 14th, 2010 at 09:36am
What horoscope website was that off?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 15th, 2010 at 10:38pm
Don't remember. I just typed "horoscope compatibility" into my search bar...
Register