Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe

AuthorMessage
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:54am
ThisIsGreenDay:
I went to California for my 23rd birthday this year, and the day of (Sept 12th) I ate at Rudy's for dinner with my aunt, uncle and one of four cousins. Check out my pics from Rudy's:

Hallway to the bathrooms

i see green day, i see green day!!! are those just random pictures? lol
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 10:44am
I might go in four years. UC Berekely is my first choice for college. I hear they have a killer science program. xD. So, I might go. When I go to college. But right now, I'm in tenth grade.

But I can wait.
Arei2005
Geek
Arei2005
October 12th, 2006 at 08:14pm
Short and Sweet lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGUJ5HzksU
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 03:15pm
hehe i've seen that one before...its across from gilman isn't it? ....or is it? Confused
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 03:16pm
lyrical_gaah52:
I might go in four years. UC Berekely is my first choice for college. I hear they have a killer science program. xD. So, I might go. When I go to college. But right now, I'm in tenth grade.

But I can wait.
awww your so lucky Fizz ....i live in ireland Rolling Eyes
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 16th, 2006 at 11:36pm
wish_i_was_adie:
I went this August when I went to Cali for a week. It's small but comfortable and they have lots of vegetarian food, which makes me happy. And no, Mike was not there Molly

Cool place though. I looked at the staff thinking jealously, you've met them, haven't you?
I kept thinking the same thing.

Tre cools guilty pleasure:
ThisIsGreenDay:
I went to California for my 23rd birthday this year, and the day of (Sept 12th) I ate at Rudy's for dinner with my aunt, uncle and one of four cousins. Check out my pics from Rudy's:

Hallway to the bathrooms

Yes. Pictures of patrons. There's a Polaroid of AFI in a booth on that corkboard, too.

hehe i've seen that one before...its across from gilman isn't it? ....or is it? Confused
No. Gilman is in Berkeley, Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe is in Emeryville. Both places are about 15 minutes drive one each other.
Loser Boy
Geek
Loser Boy
October 17th, 2006 at 01:05pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
wish_i_was_adie:
I went this August when I went to Cali for a week. It's small but comfortable and they have lots of vegetarian food, which makes me happy. And no, Mike was not there Molly

Cool place though. I looked at the staff thinking jealously, you've met them, haven't you?
I kept thinking the same thing.

ThisIsGreenDay:

Hallway to the bathrooms

Yes. Pictures of patrons. There's a Polaroid of AFI in a booth on that corkboard, too.

No. Gilman is in Berkeley, Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe is in Emeryville. Both places are about 15 minutes drive one each other.

xD i wouldn't know cause as i said...i'm irish Mad and someone told me that they were there and that gilman was just across the street Rolling Eyes
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 18th, 2006 at 05:54pm
noo.... i wish
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
October 19th, 2006 at 01:01am
you can't help but hold out that hope that maybe, just MAYBE one (or all) of Green Day will coincidentally head to the cafe the one time you're there. It was actually one of the things I wanted to see most when I was in San Francisco (well, Emeryville isn't too far away). Sigh. Maybe next time
bj_is_a_sexybeast
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bj_is_a_sexybeast
October 30th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Ppl who have been there r so lucky cause i live in the best (place on earth with a few exceptions) SCOTLAND!! but my dad hates long plane flights and i kinda do so ive never been 2 America! I was on the website few days ago and it looks AWSOME!!!
netty
Geek
netty
October 30th, 2006 at 05:09pm
the Gilman street project is in North Berkeley, Rudies is in Emeryville. its not opposite otherwise I would have been straight in there when I went.
*PUNK-EVERLASTING*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*PUNK-EVERLASTING*
November 10th, 2006 at 01:37am
Tosser:
Lik. Lol.:
No. We have cafe's in Australia, too Surprised I'm sure they'll suffice.

...I don't get why people want to go. It's a cafe. Not like Mike'll be the one serving you the food.
Ppsshh I know right?? But it would be kinda sweet to go there... Rolling Eyes damm I live in the midwest....
greendaylivecrew
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaylivecrew
November 13th, 2006 at 06:22am
Ive been there I agree the food is awesome!
if any goes there ask for a mango lassie!

oh yeah mike named it rudy instead of rudie just not to get sued. smart no?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 12:18am
greendaylivecrew:
Ive been there I agree the food is awesome!
if any goes there ask for a mango lassie!

oh yeah mike named it rudy instead of rudie just not to get sued. smart no?
Yes, it is smart. Mike's a smart cookie. He graduated high school and took some college courses.

*pats Mike's head*

Very Happy
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
December 12th, 2006 at 12:21am
I think the prices are pretty reasonable. Just roughly converting them to Australian dollars...they'd be roughly equal to what you'd pay here.

I spose it would be pretty cool to go there..but I'm off to France again before America Smile
Ra.shel [c l a m - o]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Ra.shel [c l a m - o]
December 12th, 2006 at 09:43pm
My cousin lives in Emeryville, and we would always go there for lunch.
But the first time we went, I didn't know that Mike had anything to do with it. I just wanted to eat there because it looked cool, and I liked the name.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 15th, 2006 at 11:56pm
I live in hayward...its not quite far from rudy's..never thought to go there though
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
December 19th, 2006 at 11:52pm
im live 4 hrs away
Not So Perfect
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Not So Perfect
December 22nd, 2006 at 11:02pm
I wish. Sad
bkwrm37[Duckie!!]
Geek
bkwrm37[Duckie!!]
December 31st, 2006 at 10:05pm
I might go there for my birthday this year.
Register