MOVIE: Pirates of the Caribbean/Pirates of the Caribbean 2

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 25th, 2007 at 02:05am
Flaming Phalanges!:
I saw it earlier, and I thought it was brilliant.

But I dunno, it's a bit darker than the other two.

Stay until after the credits though, there's an extra scene.

luckyy! i'm seeing it tomorrow night, so excited =) an extra scene? i'll keep that in mind thanks =)
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 25th, 2007 at 06:58am
^ I sat through 7 minutes of credits to see it just because there had been ones on the other two movies but everytime time it said Mr. Depp my face went all Cassie

I saw it five times the day it came out and I'm seeing it again tonight tehe I swear it's like..24hours of Captain Jack Shocked It's so awesome.

Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 25th, 2007 at 11:04am
Sensual Violation:
^ I sat through 7 minutes of credits to see it just because there had been ones on the other two movies but everytime time it said Mr. Depp my face went all Cassie

I saw it five times the day it came out and I'm seeing it again tonight tehe I swear it's like..24hours of Captain Jack Shocked It's so awesome.

When I sat through the credits of dead man's chest they had all 'Mr Depp's driver' 'Mr Depp's Executive assistant' 'Mr Depp's assistant' and everyone else just had one assistant.

I thought that was wicked.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 25th, 2007 at 02:15pm
OMFG THE STORY IS TTLY SHIT BUT IT'S FUCKING KICK ASS I LOVE IT.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 25th, 2007 at 07:42pm
Cheese It's 12:42am and I have only just returned home from seeing it yet again.

Tomorrow I will be seeing it in London.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 25th, 2007 at 08:54pm
I haven't quite got my head round it yet...does it help if you go and see it an excessive number of times?

And I am most definitely not accquiring it via the internet by legal or illegal means.

*ahem*
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 26th, 2007 at 05:24am
*shrug* You probably don't need to see it too many times..you pick up on things everytime you do though. A couple of people I saw it with more than once said that the more times you saw it the longer it seemed to be which is kinda true.

All those Will/Elizabeth moments will never cease to annoy me.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 26th, 2007 at 08:51am
Hahah yeah, I think Jack and Elizabeth would be SO good. Cos she's hardcore now, she ain't no princess with big dresses and fo' shizz anymore. She's a pirate.

Quick question though, but I'll put it in white cos it's a bit spoilerish:

On that island where Will left her, was it completely deserted or was there a town just over the other side of the hill, cos how on earth does she survive on there if it isn't?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 26th, 2007 at 02:45pm
I thought POTC 3 was a bit fast pasted lmfao I couldn't understand it well, maybe it was because I was to excited aout. All I got to say is....
ELIZABETH was way better in this one. I never liked her before but in this one she is good.
WILL eh, he was kida the same although I felt he didn't have much screen time.
JACK: I love him more in the other two :/
I hate to say it but I did. But he was still awesome in this one. His dad LOL! tehe Jackie
All in all, the movie was fantastic. Alot more violence than Id think for a DIsney movie lmfao lmfao lmfao
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 26th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Franny.:
Flaming Phalanges!:

luckyy! i'm seeing it tomorrow night, so excited =) an extra scene? i'll keep that in mind thanks =)
Whats the extra scene? Ah I didn't stay to watch even though I wanted to cause I had my friend with me and she wanted to leave ._.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
May 26th, 2007 at 09:48pm
I want to see it. It's my birthday tomorrow and my mom said that she would let me do whatever I want. So i think that I'll ask her if i can go to the mall and go see POTC 3.
Franny.
Franny.
May 26th, 2007 at 09:50pm
the movie was too long -_-" there are parts i felt were unnecessary/cheesy [the dancing/fight/marriage on the ship? o_O] but it was action packed so i enjoyed it. i seriously squeeled when keith richards came out and he did his little scene with johnny *faints* haha.

the scene at the end of the credits was lame, no johnny =P
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 27th, 2007 at 01:30am
Franny.:
the movie was too long -_-" there are parts i felt were unnecessary/cheesy [the dancing/fight/marriage on the ship? o_O] but it was action packed so i enjoyed it. i seriously squeeled when keith richards came out and he did his little scene with johnny *faints* haha.

I thought it was funny when he starts playing the guitar. e_e
Franny.
Franny.
May 27th, 2007 at 01:47am
Sheepo@_@:
Franny.:

I thought it was funny when he starts playing the guitar. e_e

i expected him to play the guitar =P it's how i pictured his role in the movie beforehand. and there was this guitar bit in the next scene [somewhere on open waters] and i knew it was coming and it would be played by richards. ui love that man =)
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 27th, 2007 at 10:32am
Keitch was absolutely awesome.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 28th, 2007 at 10:03am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Hahah yeah, I think Jack and Elizabeth would be SO good. Cos she's hardcore now, she ain't no princess with big dresses and fo' shizz anymore. She's a pirate.

On that island where Will left her, was it completely deserted or was there a town just over the other side of the hill, cos how on earth does she survive on there if it isn't?

I figure: Jack and his crew kinda waited around for a bunch of hours or something...? The island looked a bit like the one where they rescused Jack from with just a bunch more rocks.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
May 28th, 2007 at 10:05am
Sheepo@_@:
Franny.:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Whats the extra scene? Ah I didn't stay to watch even though I wanted to cause I had my friend with me and she wanted to leave ._.

I'll answer in white =]

:It just has a thing that says "10 Years Later" and it has this little kid running toward the end of a cliff that's overlooking the ocean and then Elizabeth comes up behind him and then it shows Will coming up from the water and I think it's just to say that they had a kid.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 28th, 2007 at 02:41pm
Sensual Violation:
Flaming Phalanges!:

I figure: Jack and his crew kinda waited around for a bunch of hours or something...? The island looked a bit like the one where they rescused Jack from with just a bunch more rocks.

Yeah, see that's what I thought she should do.

Personally I'd have: ditched Will and gone with Jack, but that's just me. Cos she'll probably only ever see Will for 6 days in her life, which is ridiculous.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
May 28th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Kay, I didn't like POTC 2, I thought it was filler and now I didn't enjoy POTC 3. It was fantastic to watch and was well made, funny in places but what was going on?
What was the main plot? And how long do you want a film?
I mean, some films are long for a reason but POTC has gotten worse with time.

I loved the first one, but it's just spectacles now.
In my opinion, anyway.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
May 28th, 2007 at 05:27pm
I'm glad someone agrees with me.
I liked the movie, it was good, but I gotta say I was disappointed. I thought it'd be better. I'm not saying it was really BAD, I just don't think it was that amazing.
The other two were MUCH better by far.

Though I did enjoy the first Jack scene quite a bit.
Register