XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 23rd, 2006 at 04:50pm
Bittersweet:
Vikki:
Harlequin Girl:
Vikki:
Also Britney Spears put the message; "Sleep with me, i'm not too young" In Hit Me Baby One More Time.
I've seen that thing but she didnt put that in her song on purpose either. O___O I dont think Britney even wrote the song. Rolling Eyes People just dont have better things to do than listen to songs backwards, and even though it does sound like 'sleep with me, Im not too young'. I think its just a coinscidence. (sp?)
Well Britney Spears is a bit of a sl-... I think i'll stop myself there...

I`m a slave for you?
She said its for music. Right...
lmfao back to topic though.

It says in Cemetary Drive by MCR: "They say to watch them slit their wrists." Freaky shit
whateveryasay
King For A Couple Of Days
whateveryasay
August 23rd, 2006 at 05:51pm
Hidden messages are creepy, but cool. Even when there's no real backmasking, it's fun to try find one. Still it freaks me out someway. Those murder ones are disturbing.

But that part about Whatsername stabbing herself was interesting. Think
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:15pm
whateveryasay:
Hidden messages are creepy, but cool. Even when there's no real backmasking, it's fun to try find one. Still it freaks me out someway. Those murder ones are disturbing.

yeah. It's pretty cool what you can find. A wierd theory just came into my mind... If the backmasking says these wierd messages that somehow relate to the band/writer whatever, then maybe it's what they're are thinking when the song is being recorded. I know it sounds crazy but the frequencys could pick up something and swap it round so its encoded on the song recording. I mean in Wake Me Up, Billie Joe sings about being gay backwards. If the song was about memories of his father, then he could be thinking "Would my father disown me for being Bisexual?"

Yes my theory is messed up but I beleive in all that supernatural stuff.

I even have an idea that it could be dead peoples spirits on the records, using the singers voice to communicate with us.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:31pm
Vikki:
I even have an idea that it could be dead peoples spirits on the records, using the singers voice to communicate with us.
lmfao that's retarded.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 24th, 2006 at 07:49am
Roxanne my theor is NOT retarded. Just misunderstood.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 25th, 2006 at 10:16am
Revenge!:
okay stop argueing over whos retatred and whos not... we all slightly retarded for spending most of our lives on here.

Harlequin Girl respect others opinons/theorys (sp?)
Thank you... Dance
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 10:17am
I actually can't find Green Day on that list?
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 25th, 2006 at 10:33am
what list?
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
August 25th, 2006 at 10:45am
Revenge!:
If Im thinking on the same line as Lissie. the Wikipeida one (look at the first page i think)
No, I can't see Green Day on there either.
brit.
Jackass
brit.
August 27th, 2006 at 01:36am
I dunno..
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
August 28th, 2006 at 09:25am
i've been looking through them...and i can't seem to find anything :/
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 28th, 2006 at 01:07pm
I know this is not a 'hidden message' but kinda.

I think Maria and Whatsername are kind of the same person. Or both inspired by the same person. They could have thought of a special one... I don't know.

[/stfu.]
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
August 29th, 2006 at 10:09pm
in 2,000 light years away where it says "cuz shes 2000 light years away" it kinda sounds like hes saying "i love satan in my ACDC shirt" and christie road where it says "its home" over and over at the end it sounds like "i love satan" and in wmuwse it sounds like "sarah, as you must know...i am gay"
christie road
Addict
christie road
August 29th, 2006 at 10:59pm
How do you play a song backwards?
Mgasp!
Geek
Mgasp!
August 29th, 2006 at 11:11pm
American Idoit as a lot of double meaning stuff in it
TreNeurotic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TreNeurotic
August 29th, 2006 at 11:33pm
turns out that Good Riddance(TIme of your Life) is about communism.....yeah, communism....
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 12:13am
american-idiot-on-holiday:
if you play wmuwse backwards billie kinda says somethign like "I am gayy" then it scrathces a lil

I got a bit of
'Im sorry sally im gay,' and 'Don't go near mom she smells' well more like shmells.
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 30th, 2006 at 01:29am
I got
"fly away now, we must get in some people" from longview at the part where he says "call me pathetic call me what you will"
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 30th, 2006 at 01:40am
Vikki:
whateveryasay:

yeah. It's pretty cool what you can find. A wierd theory just came into my mind... If the backmasking says these wierd messages that somehow relate to the band/writer whatever, then maybe it's what they're are thinking when the song is being recorded. I know it sounds crazy but the frequencys could pick up something and swap it round so its encoded on the song recording. I mean in Wake Me Up, Billie Joe sings about being gay backwards. If the song was about memories of his father, then he could be thinking "Would my father disown me for being Bisexual?"

Yes my theory is messed up but I beleive in all that supernatural stuff.

holy shit... i found something in Longview but that First Love Stabbed Herself is freaky...
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 30th, 2006 at 01:42am
lol in all by myself... Tre says... "no I wasn't wet" when he sings I was alone... lmfao
and in FOD when Billie says "stuck down in a rut"
in reverse it says "they're really nice drugs"
Register