Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 13th, 2006 at 03:54pm
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao well me, Jax and you are the new official Zebrahead groupies of GSB Cool lmfao
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Cool I was SO close to them when they stage dived. Cool
Shocked no fair!
I watched some videos of them on youtube, and they are AMAZING live. I mean, I haven't seen them in concert or anything, but those videos showed to me that they kick so much more ass in concert. Retard
They do. Retard

Before I saw them I was like "woo bangin' tunes" but during and after seeing them I was like "WOW. BANGIN' TUNES!" Cool
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 13th, 2006 at 10:31pm
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao well me, Jax and you are the new official Zebrahead groupies of GSB Cool lmfao
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Shocked no fair!
I watched some videos of them on youtube, and they are AMAZING live. I mean, I haven't seen them in concert or anything, but those videos showed to me that they kick so much more ass in concert. Retard
They do. Retard

Before I saw them I was like "woo bangin' tunes" but during and after seeing them I was like "WOW. BANGIN' TUNES!" Cool

lmfao well remember, you and i are going to see them together one of these days Cool
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 02:06am
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Shocked no fair!
They do. Retard

lol. I agree. they kick ass.. as a matter of fact, I think I'll go look for some more music vids/live vids of them right now. Retard
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 14th, 2006 at 11:29am
1980's Boy:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Shocked no fair!
They do. Retard

lmfao well remember, you and i are going to see them together one of these days Cool
Yes. Very Happy I think I should fly over to Canada, meet you, go to the concert, and we'll go on tour together. Cool
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 05:49pm
That Ska Kid.:
1980's Boy:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Shocked no fair!
They do. Retard

Yes. Very Happy I think I should fly over to Canada, meet you, go to the concert, and we'll go on tour together. Cool
yaay.
sounds like a plan
but you know who my favorite in the band is?
I like ali, because he is so good. Retard
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 14th, 2006 at 11:41pm
That Ska Kid.:
1980's Boy:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
That Ska Kid.:
Stone Cold Tinkerbell:
lmfao YAY! Five

woop woop! Up
Very Happy
Shocked no fair!
They do. Retard

OMG SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! [/caps abuse] lmfao lmfao
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 03:36am
I think I just confused myself on that whole deal. whoopsey
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
July 15th, 2006 at 11:01am
-spamz-

Damn Ben for getting water all over my camera Azdaja
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 15th, 2006 at 03:31pm
^ That is a cool shot. Very Happy
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 03:41pm
PunkPixie:
-spamz-

-gets jealous- that's no fair! Grmml
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 15th, 2006 at 07:59pm
PunkPixie:
-spamz-

Surprised -sex's photos- Shifty
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 16th, 2006 at 07:06am
I don't have any pictures from the Reel Big Fish concert when I saw them. Crying or Very sad My mum wouldn't let me take the camera and she refused to go in if I took my phone because she thought it would get stolen. Crying or Very sad So I have no pictures of Fandangle, Zebrahead or Reel Big Fish.
And the camera on my phone has stopped working.
Bastarding technology.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 16th, 2006 at 07:09am
I like 'Anthem' and that led to me downloading their earlier stuff and I will definately be getting their back catalogue
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 04:00pm
Vikki:
I like 'Anthem' and that led to me downloading their earlier stuff and I will definately be getting their back catalogue
I think I like their older stuff better... but it's not like they stopped rocking. and kicking ass Guitar
Retard
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 17th, 2006 at 04:52pm
I say fuck shoes!:
Vikki:
I think I like their older stuff better... but it's not like they stopped rocking. and kicking ass Guitar
Retard
Too true. Very Happy
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 04:55pm
That Ska Kid.:
I say fuck shoes!:
Vikki:
Retard
Too true. Very Happy
did they get a different singer for the new album.. or it the same one w/ a different voice..?
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
July 17th, 2006 at 05:13pm
lmfao @ only knowing Anthem
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
July 17th, 2006 at 05:31pm
Yeah ive met them a few times, hung out with them after a few shows, it helps when your good m8s with one of there supporting bands.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 17th, 2006 at 06:06pm
Just Another Star:
lmfao @ only knowing Anthem

you should download more Cool
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 08:16pm