HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 03:55am
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
A thought crossed my mind the other day..

What about using images to write? Think

Ever think like that?
Do you mean puting images in the story if you want? Or looking at photos for inspiration?

I think an option to have photos in your story is a good one. It would help people to visualize more I think. I've already done some writing with pictures, 'tis a shame it can't be done here...

I mean like looking at them for inspiration. Like if you want to write about the ocean, you could look at a picture of the ocean..

Sometimes I just pretend like I'm there though.

BTW, I had a dream about your story. It turned into a movie. A good one. O_O Seriously.
Yeah, it is a good way to find inspiration. Sometimes my inspirations just come from going out and actually seeing the things I want to write about. Smile

That is so cool. I'm flattered, yo. PM me more details? Surprised

Yeah, the places that will be mentioned later in my story are real because I've been there and have picture that I took.

Sure thing, yo. Cool
Is the place Green Day related? Surprised

You are almost as cool as Mr. Cool. Almost. Cool
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 03:59am
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:

Ever think like that?
Do you mean puting images in the story if you want? Or looking at photos for inspiration?

I think an option to have photos in your story is a good one. It would help people to visualize more I think. I've already done some writing with pictures, 'tis a shame it can't be done here...

I mean like looking at them for inspiration. Like if you want to write about the ocean, you could look at a picture of the ocean..

BTW, I had a dream about your story. It turned into a movie. A good one. O_O Seriously.
Yeah, it is a good way to find inspiration. Sometimes my inspirations just come from going out and actually seeing the things I want to write about. Smile

Yeah, the places that will be mentioned later in my story are real because I've been there and have picture that I took.

Sure thing, yo. Cool

Sadly, no. Sad

I'm that cool, huh? Cool
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 06:17am
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:

Ever think like that?

Sure thing, yo. Cool

Sadly, no. Sad

I'm that cool, huh? Cool
Aw, too bad. Sad

No doubt. Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 02:12pm
Oh goodness. I'd be scared to have my work critiqued.

But, eh. The most recent parts written for my latest story are gone because of my computer dying out on me.

Grmml WTF.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 02:17pm
Oh that sucks! I've had that done to me before. I thought I was going to die. Was it all of your work or did you have some saved in your e-mail or disks?

Warning got all screwed up. It somehow got this weird formating thing done to it and every bit of punctuation had big long symbols for it that I had to go back and redo for about 6 chapters that weren't posted. It was hell!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 07:40pm
I've got this idea for a story. Everything in it, well most of it, is alot about me. Like the town, the girl, the plot, everything. Just an idea...trying to 'write what I know.'

PM me for more details...I suppose no one. Rolling Eyes
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 11:07pm
Pickle:
Oh that sucks! I've had that done to me before. I thought I was going to die. Was it all of your work or did you have some saved in your e-mail or disks?

Warning got all screwed up. It somehow got this weird formating thing done to it and every bit of punctuation had big long symbols for it that I had to go back and redo for about 6 chapters that weren't posted. It was hell!

Damn. No, I dont have anything saved.

I MAY have the next part hidden on my other computer somewhere, since that is where I typed it up. But unforunately that computer is hay-wire right now as well.

Dno We'll see, unforunately ;_; And I've kept my readers waiting long enough.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 11:12pm
iamkiller:
Pickle:

I MAY have the next part hidden on my other computer somewhere, since that is where I typed it up. But unforunately that computer is hay-wire right now as well.

Moose... always send an email with the story as an attachment to one of your online internet based emails accounts (yahoo, excite etc) that way you have a copy saved iin cyber space in case of system failure Wink

but once again... it's like closing that barn door...
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 11:14pm
sampalletband:
iamkiller:
Pickle:

Moose... always send an email with the story as an attachment to one of your online internet based emails accounts (yahoo, excite etc) that way you have a copy saved iin cyber space in case of system failure Wink

but once again... it's like closing that barn door...

MHM. Learned that the heard way.

I'm going to get one of those external harddrives you told me about though. And I'll save everything Up
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 11:16pm
I save mine on livejournal...and in my GSB journal just in case. I just set it to private.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 11:17pm
Yeah, I'm making a site for my stories though.

Maybe I'll take some hosting stories Fizz

.. Maybe a forum. Think
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 02:35am
Handguns For Hearts:
I save mine on livejournal...and in my GSB journal just in case. I just set it to private.
That's what I do. Cool
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 02:39am
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
That's what I do. Cool

Great minds think alike. Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 09:34am
Handguns For Hearts:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
That's what I do. Cool

Great minds think alike. Cool

Think That's a really good idea.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 09:15pm
Hmm...I can't make a thread about this because I haven't submitted it. I wrote this thing called The Burning House, Michelle you've read it...

I don't whether to continue it. Think

I don't know how to explain the plot in a nutshell...

It's like, half made up, half real.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 09:30pm
Handguns For Hearts:
Hmm...I can't make a thread about this because I haven't submitted it. I wrote this thing called The Burning House, Michelle you've read it...

Did you base it around your life?
Or use real experiences/situations Green Day has been through?
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 09:38pm
iamkiller:
Handguns For Hearts:

What you have is excellent.. You just need to decide if you want it as a stand alone 1 shot thing or develop it more and make a story out of it.

Either way, it will work Smile
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 09:45pm
iamkiller:
Handguns For Hearts:

It's based around my life. It's not necessarily ABOUT me, it's just alot of it has to do with me. I figure I should I 'write what I know'. The title, The Burning House is just about burning down your past.

The character is alot like me...the town she lives in is real, I just changed the name. The place she works, her house, basically almost everything is real. I even have photos of the place. Laughing
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 10:02pm
Handguns For Hearts:
iamkiller:
Handguns For Hearts:

It's based around my life. It's not necessarily ABOUT me, it's just alot of it has to do with me. I figure I should I 'write what I know'. The title, The Burning House is just about burning down your past.

The character is alot like me...the town she lives in is real, I just changed the name. The place she works, her house, basically almost everything is real. I even have photos of the place. Laughing

that's okay Up I write a lot like that at home.

After a fight with my family I just go upstrairs and write a new story, but I never show them to anyone. Shifty
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 10:07pm
iamkiller:
Handguns For Hearts:
iamkiller:
Handguns For Hearts:

that's okay Up I write a lot like that at home.

After a fight with my family I just go upstrairs and write a new story, but I never show them to anyone. Shifty

I don't show anyone either. I don't show the really personal ones...

I'm scared of showing anyone. When they say it's perfect...I get bothered. I think I just LOOK for a flaw in it so I'll have an excuse to make it better, otherwise I won't be motivated.
Register