steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
July 29th, 2006 at 09:13pm
the_tension:
Power to the Peaceful:
the_tension:
i still need help with captivated

What exactly do you need help with? A read-over?

yeah

and ideas

I'll take a look at it.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2006 at 04:45am
How to sum it up...

I get rid of alot of my stories early, mainly because they're horrible, so it's hard when I keep starting over. I can't help it, though. It's a habit. Ever do that?

Meh. I have no friends, so I'm not part of any clique. I'm a loser. Surprised

I don't write for other people, meaning I don't write the standards they've set. I set my own. Sometimes I think I set my standards too high, though. Rolling Eyes I write the very best I can, not good or bad, if you know what I mean. I don't write just to feed other peoples fantasies and needs, I write to feed mine.

*sigh* How else should I explain it? Think

Well...

I try not to rely on other people. Maybe things, but not people...

I bet I'll be ignored. X_X
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 08:01am
Handguns For Hearts:
How to sum it up...

I get rid of alot of my stories early, mainly because they're horrible, so it's hard when I keep starting over. I can't help it, though. It's a habit. Ever do that?

I don't write for other people, meaning I don't write the standards they've set. I set my own. Sometimes I think I set my standards too high, though. Rolling Eyes I write the very best I can, not good or bad, if you know what I mean. I don't write just to feed other peoples fantasies and needs, I write to feed mine.

Well...

That made perfect sense.

And I know what you mean. Other people don't give me my inspiration either. They just don't have the power to do it. Only I do really.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 11:07am
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
How to sum it up...

Well...

That made perfect sense.

And I know what you mean. Other people don't give me my inspiration either. They just don't have the power to do it. Only I do really.

I never ignore you! Kiss

I feel you on that too. I won't write a story unless it's been bouncing in my head for awhile. That way, I have kinks worked out and I know the plotline would work and I know where I'm going.

I don't like the cliques here. I stand alone.

Oh, other people's writing sets a standard for me. A very low one that reminds me to do a hella lot better.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 11:55am
Pickle:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
How to sum it up...

Well...

That made perfect sense.

I never ignore you! Kiss

I feel you on that too. I won't write a story unless it's been bouncing in my head for awhile. That way, I have kinks worked out and I know the plotline would work and I know where I'm going.

Oh, other people's writing sets a standard for me. A very low one that reminds me to do a hella lot better.
That always seems to do the trick for me too. Laughing
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 02:06pm
Brilliant minds think alike!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2006 at 02:59pm
Pickle:
Brilliant minds think alike!

Yes, they do. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 09:31pm
Pickle:
HavingAGreenDay:
Handguns For Hearts:
How to sum it up...

Well...

That made perfect sense.

I never ignore you! Kiss

Most agree with all the three posts.

When I started writing Queen of the 40 Thieves I had already in my mind the whole story plot, I knew how it started and how it ended, plus everything between. I even knew what the last line of the story would be before my pencil even touched my note book.

I also write my stories first in a notebook (as you just read above ^), that way I can get a first look at it to know if I really want to post them because I think it's worth it, so I usually start typing them on my computer just after I have written at least the first 7 parts and have a clear idea of where I want to take the story. That also let's me to double edit them, becuase i write them on my note book the way I want it to be, as if that's what I'm gonna post on the site, and then, I re-think everything out and do some changes while I'm typing it on my computer, usually a lot of the details of my ever scene of my story are born in that process. And then I read it all over again before authorizing it as an editor
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:09am
I try to hide my story files on the computer so no one can read them, no one in my house that is. I can't stand it. They make fun of me and call me stupid and underestimate me...that's why I keep them to myself, besides GSB, no one can tell me face to face that I'm stupid..

Gah, it's a frustrating process, not to mention habit. Rolling Eyes
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:15am
Handguns For Hearts:
I try to hide my story files on the computer so no one can read them, no one in my house that is. I can't stand it. They make fun of me and call me stupid and underestimate me...that's why I keep them to myself, besides GSB, no one can tell me face to face that I'm stupid..

Well I just shared my stories for the first time with people that I see face to face. My mom and my headshrinker.

My mom went apeshit for them, she loved them. Gawd... I hate to see what my shrink has to say when I see him Thursday.

It was scarey to share, but I feel a little better having done it...
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 01:21am
sampalletband:
Handguns For Hearts:

Well I just shared my stories for the first time with people that I see face to face. My mom and my headshrinker.

My mom went apeshit for them, she loved them. Gawd... I hate to see what my shrink has to say when I see him Thursday.

It was scarey to share, but I feel a little better having done it...
Am I not the only one whom hides my writing from relatives and alike?

My mother knows I write but I always refuse to let her know what it's about. She knows it has Green Day in it but in a way I think that makes her look down upon it. Maybe that's my own delusion though. Although she did read one chapter of my story once behind my back and thereafter she began saying I was in Green Day Land. Rolling Eyes

I'm tired, so I hope that made sense. Laughing
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:29am
HavingAGreenDay:
Am I not the only one whom hides my writing from relatives and alike?

My mother knows I write but I always refuse to let her know what it's about. She knows it has Green Day in it but in a way I think that makes her look down upon it. Maybe that's my own delusion though. Although she did read one chapter of my story once behind my back and thereafter she began saying I was in Green Day Land. Rolling Eyes

I'm tired, so I hope that made sense. Laughing

Totally...

I'm lucky, my mom looks past that it's a fanfic but looks at the writing... I'm actually going to turn her on to a few more authors here. I know that she'll appreciate the writing for the writing and not what it's about.

Your's Rose, Your's HFH, Pickle's, Liz's and Holly's for now are what I'm going to send her to read Smile
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:35am
I think my parents sneak on the computer and read my stuff while I'm out. Think

I don't write JUST fanfics...I write about other stuff most of the time. I've written so many I can't keep count, although I threw them all away...

My mom said "I know you're not a genius, so I don't expect too much of you." What is that supposed to mean? That made me kind of mad, and I don't know why...

I should just write something that will shock the world to prove her wrong, that I'm not going to end up working at the Win Dixie and I'm not stupid...
Pepsi-<3 Gaara
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pepsi-<3 Gaara
August 1st, 2006 at 01:50am
o.o

My story got deleted because I'm stupid.

I can't spell. I need special help :'( ... ummm..

I mean somene help me with me stoopid spelling ?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:51am
Hi Pepsi

Pm me what you need help with Wink
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 04:10am
Handguns For Hearts:

I don't write JUST fanfics...I write about other stuff most of the time. I've written so many I can't keep count, although I threw them all away...

My mom said "I know you're not a genius, so I don't expect too much of you." What is that supposed to mean? That made me kind of mad, and I don't know why...

I should just write something that will shock the world to prove her wrong, that I'm not going to end up working at the Win Dixie and I'm not stupid...

You're wonderfully creative and talented, and your writing is an expression of that. I'm glad you've decided to share your writing with a faceless community, hopefully it will give you courage to one day extend beyond GSB.

I don't know your circumstances and I won't sit and try to pretend that I do, but I will say that I don't think parents realize how limiting they become when they say things like that. Take pride in the fact that you are creative...and that maybe your parents just don't understand you for this reason or that reason.

I personally hope you surprise the hell out of them someday, but I also hope you make yourself happy somewhere along the line too Wink

Sorry to butt in. I just wanted to give you a little bump of encouragement, seeing as how I am a fan of your work.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 04:23am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Handguns For Hearts:

You're wonderfully creative and talented, and your writing is an expression of that. I'm glad you've decided to share your writing with a faceless community, hopefully it will give you courage to one day extend beyond GSB.

I don't know your circumstances and I won't sit and try to pretend that I do, but I will say that I don't think parents realize how limiting they become when they say things like that. Take pride in the fact that you are creative...and that maybe your parents just don't understand you for this reason or that reason.

I personally hope you surprise the hell out of them someday, but I also hope you make yourself happy somewhere along the line too Wink

Sorry to butt in. I just wanted to give you a little bump of encouragement, seeing as how I am a fan of your work.

That just made my day. Laughing

Seriously. .__. I rarely hear things like that.

And you can butt in at any time. Wink
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 01:25pm
Whoa.

I found a site that teaches you how to write erotic fantasies. O_O

Like, maturely. Surprised

There pictures too. Shocked

I didn't use it...HONESTLY.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 10:46pm
Handguns For Hearts:
Whoa.

Haha, I've heard of these sites.

I love your avatar, by the way. Corey Feldman changed my life. I LOVE "Stand By Me", although he looks a little older in that picture. Still awesome though Smile
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 10:51pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Handguns For Hearts:
Whoa.

Haha, I've heard of these sites.

I love your avatar, by the way. Corey Feldman changed my life. I LOVE "Stand By Me", although he looks a little older in that picture. Still awesome though Smile

Thanks. Cool

I have a wild, yet late obsession with him. Surprised

And it's still cool. Cool
Register