Story Board Brainstorming & 'Mentor' Thread

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 2nd, 2006 at 06:07am
This is awesome. And while I already have a beta reader, its still really cool, because a lot of people here have kickass ideas but don't know how to form them properly. yay!

and i think my beta reader (cinder24) would be really into this thread *runs off to tell rhiana)
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 3rd, 2006 at 03:01pm
HA! I submitted another story. It has nothing to do with GD, though. I wanted to expand.

It's been buzzing around in my head for days now and I finally did it!
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
August 3rd, 2006 at 08:33pm
I know this might sound completelly stupid...but I need help with some drunken typing for my story because I still haven't learned drunken English, I swear it's not as eassy as it sounds.

Where is Rose when you need her?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 3rd, 2006 at 11:56pm
CristhyneS:
I know this might sound completelly stupid...but I need help with some drunken typing for my story because I still haven't learned drunken English, I swear it's not as eassy as it sounds.

Where is Rose when you need her?
Right here. Very Happy
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 02:35pm
What do you think of this idea? I'm working on a new story called Billie Joe And The Other Woman. The other woman is Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 02:53pm
Sounds like a good idea Queen Gothic Chick. If you ever need any input, just PM me.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 03:01pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Sounds like a good idea Queen Gothic Chick. If you ever need any input, just PM me.

Thanks!! I'll keep that in mind.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 5th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Don't you hate it when people call you stupid for something you like to do...like writing?

God, this girl is pissing me off. She saw one of my stories on the computer and called me stupid.

She hates reading..

..Because she's dyslexic and can't read worth a damn. -_-

I guess some people aren't intelligent enough to grasp the concept of imagination...
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 5th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Handguns For Hearts:
Don't you hate it when people call you stupid for something you like to do...like writing?

God, this girl is pissing me off. She saw one of my stories on the computer and called me stupid.

She hates reading..

I guess some people aren't intelligent enough to grasp the concept of imagination...

I hate that. My parents are the same way. They call my writing stupid. It makes me feel that my writing is worth nothing.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 5th, 2006 at 08:09pm
Queen Goth Chick:
Handguns For Hearts:

She hates reading..

I hate that. My parents are the same way. They call my writing stupid. It makes me feel that my writing is worth nothing.
I think everyone's parents do that, simply because it's about Green Day. I'm getting a book published in a few months though, so my parents will likely think different. Laughing

I don't think this is on topic though.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 5th, 2006 at 08:15pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Queen Goth Chick:
Handguns For Hearts:

She hates reading..

I think everyone's parents do that, simply because it's about Green Day. I'm getting a book published in a few months though, so my parents will likely think different. Laughing

Congradulations!! Hopefuly I'll get my story that I'm working on published some day.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 12:48am
Queen Goth Chick:
HavingAGreenDay:
Queen Goth Chick:
Handguns For Hearts:

She hates reading..

Congradulations!! Hopefuly I'll get my story that I'm working on published some day.

Wow. I wish I could get something published. Surprised

Good for you. Up
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
August 6th, 2006 at 01:15am
HavingAGreenDay:

Congratulations! What kind of book are you getting published, if I may ask..

[/offtopic]
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 05:59pm
I need an outside opinion on No Particular Reason on a way, way future chapter. This story builds up, has a breaking point then goes back down. Then it has to rebuild back up and during the rebuilding there's some stuff I want another opinion on.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Pickle:
I need an outside opinion on No Particular Reason on a way, way future chapter. This story builds up, has a breaking point then goes back down. Then it has to rebuild back up and during the rebuilding there's some stuff I want another opinion on.

I'm up for giving a new opinion...LOL... seeing as how you saw a WAY future chapter/story of mine Wink
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
August 17th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I need a little bit of help with a story I'm writing. A character is aboutto get a tattoo, and I was wondering if anyone could describe how it feels.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 17th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I need a little bit of help with a story I'm writing. A character is aboutto get a tattoo, and I was wondering if anyone could describe how it feels.

A tattoo feels like a big sting over and over again. The one on my lower back hurt a HELL of a lot worse than the one on my shoulder...

AFTERWARDS though... the site is tender and anything brushing up against it hurts like a bitch...
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
August 18th, 2006 at 09:12am
Okay, thanks for the help.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
August 19th, 2006 at 10:24pm
ok I have a question. I think this is where I should ask it? ANyways, I have a couple stories that I don't update anymore, and don't plan on it. Is there a way someone can delete the stories I want deleted?
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2006 at 10:51pm
Okay..

I'm thinking of writing a one-shot based on The West Memphis Three event that occured in the early ninties, but with a little American Idiot behind it. Think

I've been hovering around this idea for quite some time now, but I'm still not sure if I want to continue.

IF I write it, I'll call Prevent This Tragedy, Handguns For Hearts, or West Memphis, Please. I got the idea from a song, by Alkaline Trio, called Prevent This Tragedy.

Prevent This Tragedy

Here we are again with handguns for hearts
They had a master plan, wanted to tear us apart
Nothing to hold. All hope deleted
Our demise has been completed now
Nowhere left to go but

Down, the flames of hell they give me hope
I Drown, in oceans of this tragic part of
Town, where nothing's heard for miles but the
Sound of children wishing they were safely underground

We are the walking dead, we hold this ghost in our arms
We take our daily breath and thank our unlucky stars