Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 23rd, 2006 at 08:16pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
one second, FUCKPALFACE.:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
ellieOBSCENE:
They're/He's great :]
A band played a cover of Sweet Dreams [if that's the title] at a school concert, it was good.

... Marilyn Manson covered Sweet Dreams, it isn't their song. Laughing
i cant even tell the difference of what they covered and what they didnt

i know a few though

They covered Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, tainted Love by soft cell, Sweet Dreams by the Eurithmics, and the Beatles song me and my monkey.

and some david bowie song I cant think of.
They also did Rock n' Roll Nigger
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 23rd, 2006 at 08:37pm
I don't mind Marilyn some stuff is pretty good;......others not so
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:27pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
ellieOBSCENE:
They're/He's great :]
A band played a cover of Sweet Dreams [if that's the title] at a school concert, it was good.

... Marilyn Manson covered Sweet Dreams, it isn't their song. Laughing
i cant even tell the difference of what they covered and what they didnt

i know a few though

They covered Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, tainted Love by soft cell, Sweet Dreams by the Eurithmics, and the Beatles song me and my monkey.

They also did Rock n' Roll Nigger

Oh yeah, by Patti Smith.
Forget December
Geek
Forget December
July 24th, 2006 at 04:10am
I love mansonVery Happy
My favourite songs Rock n Roll Nigger, mOBSCENE, and The dope show. Smile
+Hybrid_Theory+
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+Hybrid_Theory+
July 24th, 2006 at 04:13am
yeah, Manson rules!

And Diasterpiece, you like Slipknot yeah? Cool
Drugs
Falling In Love With The Board
Drugs
July 24th, 2006 at 04:29am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

If you're thinking of My Monkey, you're wrong.
Manson wrote that song and I think he added a few lyrics from a Charles Manson song to it.
In the Portrait of an American Family booklet it even says it's written by Manson.

And covers... so many... Golden Years (David Bowie), Highway To Hell (AC/DC), The KKK Took My Baby Away (I think the Ramones?), The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (?), Working Class Hero (John Lennon), and so many more.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 10:28pm
marilyn manson is fuckin awsome \m/..(- -)..\m/

rock the fuck on bitches
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 27th, 2006 at 11:34pm
I only have two of Manson's CDs (planning on buying more, but omg he has a ton) anyway, I was wondering if you guys know if he's working on a new CD at the moment? I'm not like a huge fan so I don't know a ton about him and his band, much less what they're doing right now, but I do think they're pretty good and if kthey've got a new CD/tour coming I'd love to know about it.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 28th, 2006 at 10:59am
Jimmy's Kid:
I only have two of Manson's CDs (planning on buying more, but omg he has a ton) anyway, I was wondering if you guys know if he's working on a new CD at the moment? I'm not like a huge fan so I don't know a ton about him and his band, much less what they're doing right now, but I do think they're pretty good and if kthey've got a new CD/tour coming I'd love to know about it.
i sure hope they are, TGAOG was out in 2003 and after 3 years they shoul be doing something.
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
July 28th, 2006 at 11:03am
Let Be Entertain you.:
I'm not into his music.

But he's cool.

He's cool,at the same time kinda scary.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
July 28th, 2006 at 06:26pm
ohmygod shut your butt:
Let Be Entertain you.:
I'm not into his music.

But he's cool.

He's cool,at the same time kinda scary.

Twisted Evil hes not scary...his creepyness makes him the way he is and thats why hes awsome Cool Twisted Evil
Drugs
Drugs
July 28th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Jimmy's Kid:
Not really, there are 5 LPs, but if you count all the EPs (Smells Like Children, Remix & Repent, The Last Tour On Earth, etc.) there is alot.

And the band is recording an album at the moment. I think I may have heard that all the instrumental shizz is done.
I know Pogo, Tim, Ginger, and Marilyn are the only ones in the band that the public knows about.
I don't know if this is true or not, you don't know if Mansonusa.com is always right, but Tim is taking over the guitars and there's going to be a new bassist. Everyone is hoping it will be Jeordie. Which I think it is a possibility because Nine Inch Nails is now done touring. But Tim did all bass and guitar work on the new album.
The new album is most likely coming out by the end of the year or maybe early next year.
I'm hoping that Manson will also release his book, Holy Wood within the next year.

I know too much, I'll shut up now. o_o
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 29th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Drugs:
Jimmy's Kid:
Not really, there are 5 LPs, but if you count all the EPs (Smells Like Children, Remix & Repent, The Last Tour On Earth, etc.) there is alot.

And the band is recording an album at the moment. I think I may have heard that all the instrumental shizz is done.
I know Pogo, Tim, Ginger, and Marilyn are the only ones in the band that the public knows about.
I don't know if this is true or not, you don't know if Mansonusa.com is always right, but Tim is taking over the guitars and there's going to be a new bassist. Everyone is hoping it will be Jeordie. Which I think it is a possibility because Nine Inch Nails is now done touring. But Tim did all bass and guitar work on the new album.
The new album is most likely coming out by the end of the year or maybe early next year.
I'm hoping that Manson will also release his book, Holy Wood within the next year.

I know too much, I'll shut up now. o_o

lol, no, it's awesome to have someone around who knows a lot about them, but thanks a ton! I'm so bad at finding stuff on the internet....anyway, yeah another album would be great, and the tour that would come with that ^.^ I've never managed to get to one of their shows cause I didnt like them so much, but now that I'm more into them I'll try getting to a show love NIN, saw them a month ago, amazing Wink
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 30th, 2006 at 12:17am
i bought a Marilyn poster off the Internet today.

this is what i got:
Drugs
Drugs
July 30th, 2006 at 03:26am
All-American Antichrist:

this is what i got:
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/mary.jpg[img]
It's a fake one or out of a magazine.

I ordered a shirt in January on Rockabilia, it FINALLY came yesterday. It's Manson wrapped up in the American flag, similar to the poster but from the photoshoot. It's not official merchandise but I still like it.

I hope my vinyls come on Monday...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 4th, 2006 at 08:09pm
I have a Marilyn Manson dog tag. Cost me $5, from this stand booth thingie at the Canada day thing I went to.
I wore it to the camp I was volunteering at ... NOT a good idea.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 4th, 2006 at 09:48pm
Drugs:
All-American Antichrist:

this is what i got:
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/mary.jpg[img]
It's a fake one or out of a magazine.

I ordered a shirt in January on Rockabilia, it FINALLY came yesterday. It's Manson wrapped up in the American flag, similar to the poster but from the photoshoot. It's not official merchandise but I still like it.

I hope my vinyls come on Monday...
i JUST got it....

its a photo.

i didnt really pay attention to when it said 'photo'

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
i are teh chipmunk
Idiot
i are teh chipmunk
August 5th, 2006 at 12:35am
He's cool. a little creepy, but still cool.

I usually only listen to MM when i'm REALLY pissed off.
Nail the Casket[OnceMore]
Geek
Nail the Casket[OnceMore]
August 5th, 2006 at 12:42am
I LOVE MM (the band, not just the dude)
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 1st, 2007 at 01:25pm
Disposable Teens is a fantastic song.

But I don't like anything else by him.
Register