Nazism.

AuthorMessage
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 07:26pm
I think people today don't take Nazism seriously, and some people actually support it.

Nazism when one believes in the ideology and practice of the Nazis, especially the policies of racist nationalism, national expansion, and state control of the economy.

Does anyone else think that Nazism is being taken too lightly?

Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 07:30pm
Not everyone knows what Nazism, could you explain it and add information so they can actually debate it.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 07:37pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Not everyone knows what Nazism, could you explain it and add information so they can actually debate it.

Sorry. Embarassed
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 08:39pm
I gess it is. Since its not talked about as much people forget about it.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 10:26pm
I'm guessing some people take it lightly because they lost WW2. It doesn't mean nazism is gone. Rolling Eyes

Maybe I'm just not making any sense. Shifty
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 10:36pm
One of the atrocities of time is that the hardships and battles faced by our ancestors will be lost and the lessons of humanity will have to be learned again.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 20th, 2006 at 11:25pm
i dont think i've ever met anyone who was TRULEY a nazi. i've met LOADS of people who wave swastikas around and say they support hitler, but 80% of them are just wannabe badasses who dont even know what fascism means (trust me, i've asked them), and the other 20% are just racist assholes, not complete nazis.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 02:10pm
I've met a couple kids lately that really do support Nazism.

Not so much the political side of it, just the part where they want to get together and start beating the shit out of Jewish kids and homosexuals.

It's mildly disgusting. And it worries me, that this kind of behaviour could spread if nobody does something about it.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 21st, 2006 at 03:31pm
Some of these Neo-Nazis don't even get what it's about or what Nazism stood for. Sometimes it seems as though they jump on a band wagon as a way of rebelling.

Bit silly.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 21st, 2006 at 03:32pm
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Some of these Neo-Nazis don't even get what it's about or what Nazism stood for. Sometimes it seems as though they jump on a band wagon as a way of rebelling.

Bit silly.

that's exactly what i mean.

and yeah, like someone else said, people take it lightly because world war II is over and nazism is DEAD.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 21st, 2006 at 03:37pm
Mellon * Collie:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:

Bit silly.

and yeah, like someone else said, people take it lightly because world war II is over and nazism is DEAD.

i see it as Nazism being dead, but Neo-Nazism is pretty much live and kicking which isnt too good Neutral

This Nazism revival is like kinda being ignored and not noticed much because people probably don't see these new age nazi people as threats, which they can beNeutral

But i still see it as them jumping on the wagon, trying to make a name for themselves Nazi stylee. They'll probably never be a passionate ad the real McCoys Cool

opinion yo Cool
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
July 22nd, 2006 at 01:56am
Some people label peoples' business as Nazism when it vaguely lingers around the theme. Like Manson and his "conspiracy" or "white supremist" ideaology (which was pretty much an image thing for the media).
Miss Misfit
Geek
Miss Misfit
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:40pm
twice this year a gang of Neo-nazis came to my town and protested.
the first time they started a Riot.
the second time atleast 20 people were put in jail.
and it wasnt the neo-nazis..it was other people.
the cops didnt even touch any of the Nazis...
they couldnt...they werent doing anything Wrong, well yes they were. everything the stand for is wrong, but they werent doing anything illegal. Free Speech prevented them from doing anything...
All the cops could do was keep other people away from the Nazis and make sure things didnt turn into a riot. again.
The Neo-Nazis actually stood infront of the courthouse and had there protest.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 08:43pm
People are joking about it alot. There trying to be "cool" but they dont evan know anything about it. People never take anything seriously anymore
rock_music_GD
Geek
rock_music_GD
July 27th, 2006 at 12:15am
WeFoundTheDuck:
I've met a couple kids lately that really do support Nazism.

Not so much the political side of it, just the part where they want to get together and start beating the shit out of Jewish kids and homosexuals.

It's mildly disgusting. And it worries me, that this kind of behaviour could spread if nobody does something about it.

Mildly? Damn, dude! You must be surrounded by a lot more disgusting things than me. Hearing about this makes ME what to beat the shit out of someone . . . the Nazis. They shit me majorly.

Rock On!
Emily Evil or Very Mad
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 01:14am
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Mellon * Collie:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:

Bit silly.

i see it as Nazism being dead, but Neo-Nazism is pretty much live and kicking which isnt too good Neutral

This Nazism revival is like kinda being ignored and not noticed much because people probably don't see these new age nazi people as threats, which they can beNeutral

But i still see it as them jumping on the wagon, trying to make a name for themselves Nazi stylee. They'll probably never be a passionate ad the real McCoys Cool

opinion yo Cool

yeah, i basically agree with all that. they can be threats, but i dont see the "neo-nazi" party as a whole to be a threat to anything. there's no way they'll ever rise to power again, and most of them dont even know what they really believe.

neo-nazism is like punk. it's obviously dead, but they're are a few people out there who think it's cool so they try to form themselves to that stereotype and all to appear "badass" and force the very last gusts of air out of it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 01:26am
Mellon * Collie:

yeah, i basically agree with all that. they can be threats, but i dont see the "neo-nazi" party as a whole to be a threat to anything. there's no way they'll ever rise to power again, and most of them dont even know what they really believe.

neo-nazism is like punk. it's obviously dead, but they're are a few people out there who think it's cool so they try to form themselves to that stereotype and all to appear "badass" and force the very last gusts of air out of it.

Retard you picked the perfect example.

"Punk" first off, is unclear, and based on who you talk to has differnet definitions. Many people assume it to be gone or dead, but the truth is they just don't know where to look. Alot like Nazism. Some people think it's non-existant when really there are people who do practive it.

And No one though Hitler would rise to power, but he did. no we're saying the same thing. Do we really want to make the same mistake twice and have another holocaust?

i think awarness of the subject needs to be promoted more, othersie, no one knows about it.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 01:29am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mellon * Collie:

Retard you picked the perfect example.

"Punk" first off, is unclear, and based on who you talk to has differnet definitions. Many people assume it to be gone or dead, but the truth is they just don't know where to look. Alot like Nazism. Some people think it's non-existant when really there are people who do practive it.

And No one though Hitler would rise to power, but he did. no we're saying the same thing. Do we really want to make the same mistake twice and have another holocaust?

i think awarness of the subject needs to be promoted more, othersie, no one knows about it.

what i meant by them not rising to power is that, since people have seen what happens when nazis come to power, it'll be very very unlikely that they'll let it happen again. if they were a different group other than nazis (like, something new that people dont know much about), then they'd probably have more of a likelihood of people falling for it and all.
Kitti
Kitti
July 27th, 2006 at 08:20am
Mellon * Collie:
what i meant by them not rising to power is that, since people have seen what happens when nazis come to power, it'll be very very unlikely that they'll let it happen again. if they were a different group other than nazis (like, something new that people dont know much about), then they'd probably have more of a likelihood of people falling for it and all.
I have a list of human rights violations. A lot of them look one hell of a lot like the Holocaust, and most of them happened after it, the only exception being the Armenian genocide. When you combine all of the genocides and discrimination that have been happening separately in the last fifty years, why is it so impossible for a neo-Nazi party to gain power when so many of the events had such strong individual characteristics of the Holocaust? I think it could happen, I think it's a very very real possibility.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 05:57pm
Kitti:
Mellon * Collie:
I have a list of human rights violations. A lot of them look one hell of a lot like the Holocaust, and most of them happened after it, the only exception being the Armenian genocide. When you combine all of the genocides and discrimination that have been happening separately in the last fifty years, why is it so impossible for a neo-Nazi party to gain power when so many of the events had such strong individual characteristics of the Holocaust? I think it could happen, I think it's a very very real possibility.

other groups could, yes. but the group that calls themselves "nazis" probably wont. then again, the majority of people on the planet believe a whole crockload of crazy shit, so they could be stupid enough to let that happen.
Register