Nazism.

AuthorMessage
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
January 7th, 2007 at 12:19am
Most people think that just because Germany lost both WW's that the Nazi party is gone. It's not. Just because it happened sixty-something years ago, doesnt mean that those people are gone, that no one has those beliefs any more. But, it is something that needs to have attention drawn to it, personally. >_<
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 11:26pm
yeah...theres a nzi community somewhere where I live...and theres the kkk...so...its reallt NOT gone...lol....its scary
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 12:35am
rock_music_GD:
WeFoundTheDuck:
I've met a couple kids lately that really do support Nazism.

Not so much the political side of it, just the part where they want to get together and start beating the shit out of Jewish kids and homosexuals.

It's mildly disgusting. And it worries me, that this kind of behaviour could spread if nobody does something about it.

Mildly? Damn, dude! You must be surrounded by a lot more disgusting things than me. Hearing about this makes ME what to beat the shit out of someone . . . the Nazis. They shit me majorly.

Rock On!
Emily Evil or Very Mad
They write "Heil Hitler" and draw swastikas all over the school and public places in the town.

I cursed one of them out a few weeks ago, really went to town, because the whole Holocaust and Nazi business, I just can't deal with it. But it didn't stop him at all, he just had a good laugh with his mates. Molly
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:12am
There are lots of racist people in the world. There are a lot of crazy people in the world. There are also a lot of stupid people in the world. And no matter what, there will always be.

The only reason they are taken lightly is because people realise that they can be brought down, just like before and they figure that if we needed to, we could whop their asses again. So neo-Nazi parties are just a joke nowadays. Except in Germany of course, where it's utterly illegal, which I find somewhat amusing.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 09:11pm
Anji:
There are lots of racist people in the world. There are a lot of crazy people in the world. There are also a lot of stupid people in the world. And no matter what, there will always be.

The only reason they are taken lightly is because people realise that they can be brought down, just like before and they figure that if we needed to, we could whop their asses again. So neo-Nazi parties are just a joke nowadays. Except in Germany of course, where it's utterly illegal, which I find somewhat amusing.

I wouldn't mind it being illegal here. It really scares me, because some kids are so....serious about it.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2007 at 12:35pm
One thing I never understood is why exactly the Jews were targeted. What did they even do?

Secondly, Nazism is being taken too lightly. It could happen all over again, especially with the number of cults and stuff that preach this sort of thing. The kids in my school didn't even know what the Holocaust was until we watched a forty year old documentary on WW2. It's not something imaginable anymore.

Did anyone see a movie called The Wave? Based on true incidents, its about a teacher who starts an organization as part of an experiment. He wants to answer one of students' question about why Germans said that they had no idea that the Holocaust happened. He called this group "The Wave" with a hand signal and everything. All of the kids in his class eventually joined up and they had meetings and promotions and fundraisers. Soon, other kids joined as well. They skipped other classes to go to this guy's class and the Wave. They beat up kids who refused to join The Wave.

And the teacher said "You have a world wide leader whom you will see this Friday" So they all sit in chairs and wait. The teacher then rolls a clip of Hitler giving a speech. That's what Neo-Nazism and cults could end up doing, minus the clever teacher showing the students the error of their ways.

And has anyone read the story "Rebirth" by Druscilla? Its on Mibba. Its about another group, years from now, trying to finish the job Hitler "couldn't do right" and getting rid of all offensive groups. It doesn't seem like that could happen, but at the same time, it really could happen.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 18th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Chandramukhi.:
One thing I never understood is why exactly the Jews were targeted. What did they even do?

Secondly, Nazism is being taken too lightly. It could happen all over again, especially with the number of cults and stuff that preach this sort of thing. The kids in my school didn't even know what the Holocaust was until we watched a forty year old documentary on WW2. It's not something imaginable anymore.

Did anyone see a movie called The Wave? Based on true incidents, its about a teacher who starts an organization as part of an experiment. He wants to answer one of students' question about why Germans said that they had no idea that the Holocaust happened. He called this group "The Wave" with a hand signal and everything. All of the kids in his class eventually joined up and they had meetings and promotions and fundraisers. Soon, other kids joined as well. They skipped other classes to go to this guy's class and the Wave. They beat up kids who refused to join The Wave.

And the teacher said "You have a world wide leader whom you will see this Friday" So they all sit in chairs and wait. The teacher then rolls a clip of Hitler giving a speech. That's what Neo-Nazism and cults could end up doing, minus the clever teacher showing the students the error of their ways.

And has anyone read the story "Rebirth" by Druscilla? Its on Mibba. Its about another group, years from now, trying to finish the job Hitler "couldn't do right" and getting rid of all offensive groups. It doesn't seem like that could happen, but at the same time, it really could happen.

I read the book "The Wave", and if you happen to have the link to that story, I'd love to read that as well.

I think the Holocaust has been turned into something of a joke, and that's why it would be so easy for Nazism and such to make a comeback; no one would take it seriously until it was too late.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
March 28th, 2007 at 04:27pm
WeFoundTheDuck:

I read the book "The Wave"

I watched the movie and it was really impressive. I can only recomment it to anyone. It shows how easily people are manipulated.

If you ask me the problem is not enough education and educational advertising
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 29th, 2007 at 08:58am
lyrical_mess:

They didn't do anything. But after Jerusalem and their temple was destroyed, they spread all over the world. They couldn't own land or learn a job at first, so most of them worked in the financing. They soon got blamed as behind-cunningly and stuff, because there were some richer jews and stuff. Also people blamed them for epedemics and the death of Jesus.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
March 29th, 2007 at 06:17pm
Make You Smile.:
lyrical_mess:

They didn't do anything. But after Jerusalem and their temple was destroyed, they spread all over the world. They couldn't own land or learn a job at first, so most of them worked in the financing. They soon got blamed as behind-cunningly and stuff, because there were some richer jews and stuff. Also people blamed them for epedemics and the death of Jesus.
It also wasn't just Jews. He targeted gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally retarded, and pretty much anyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 03:05am
Nazis are basically 'super rascists' so that should be a penalty alone.

And just think of what they did to all those helpless people from even before WW2.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 05:00pm
WeFoundTheDuck:
Make You Smile.:
lyrical_mess:

It also wasn't just Jews. He targeted gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally retarded, and pretty much anyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed.
They told homeless and ill it would be better if they were killed so they could suffer less.

The thing is that there are racists, homophobes, anti semitics and nationalists in this world and they aren't all Nazis. But in a way they do support that system. Mein Kampf is just a philosophical book that put, to say it vaguely, all the bad things into a one whole idea that would later turn into a ideology. You had racists, homophobes (spelling?), nationalist etc, before Hitler. He obviously seemed to like those ideas, took them all together and put his image of a perfect world with blond-haired, blue-eyed straight Caucasians.

Neo-Nazis, Nazi skinheads (ironically skinhead moved which is today often terribly misunderstood, started as a Ska loving, violent yes, but not a Nazi community) they all support Hitler and Nazis. One girl I met did that just cause she wanted to be hated. Thats sick. But on the other hand my best friend and my mom..........well they could fit with Hitler and his buddy's perfectly. I don't love them less. As long as they don't hurt anyone they can have a mind of their own. And I make sure they don't.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 31st, 2007 at 02:30pm
I don't agree with Nazis. I've never supported them and won't ever. Just the idea that they're still around gives me the creeps. Where I live we have a parade every year and one year they wanted to walk in the parade. That really freaked me out. 0_0
OMG IT'S TAYLOR!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
OMG IT'S TAYLOR!!
March 31st, 2007 at 02:38pm
yes!!!! people dont get that the nazi party are the most hated people the world and were prejedce to anyone that wasn't a nazi
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 08:43am
Nazis are shit! I really don't think the Nazi culture is dead, people still support it and they really act like true Nazis.

Here in Spain we have to many Nazis to deal with but they're called Neo-Nazis or Nazi Skinheads. There have been let's say "wars" between Anarchists and Nazis, they follow different thing and they hate each other to death. Close to my house there were two Nazis with knives and swastikas fighting some Punks, well my mother called the police immedeatly and they came as fast as they could. No one got really hurt.

In my school there are graffities saying "Blood, Honour Death" or "Heil Hitler", but, gratefully, a Punk crossed the swastika and those words and wrote "Punk's Not Dead"

I really support Anarchy and the fact that they fight against Nazis.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 09:49am
Meski:
Nazis are shit! I really don't think the Nazi culture is dead, people still support it and they really act like true Nazis.

Here in Spain we have to many Nazis to deal with but they're called Neo-Nazis or Nazi Skinheads. There have been let's say "wars" between Anarchists and Nazis, they follow different thing and they hate each other to death. Close to my house there were two Nazis with knives and swastikas fighting some Punks, well my mother called the police immedeatly and they came as fast as they could. No one got really hurt.

In my school there are graffities saying "Blood, Honour Death" or "Heil Hitler", but, gratefully, a Punk crossed the swastika and those words and wrote "Punk's Not Dead"

Yes, the anarchist movement is highly against Nazism and any other for of radical right, but mover people should stop looking the other way and do something as well.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 10:07am
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:

Yes, the anarchist movement is highly against Nazism and any other for of radical right, but mover people should stop looking the other way and do so
mething as well.

i agree
many people are scared though
they rater save their own skin instead of risking a black eye. its sad.
I come from an eastern germany town and the neonazi scene is pretty big here. there are two parties (punks vs nazis) beating up eachother in huge mass fights regularily.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 03:58pm
Love:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:

Yes, the anarchist movement is highly against Nazism and any other for of radical right, but mover people should stop looking the other way and do so
mething as well.

i agree
many people are scared though
they rater save their own skin instead of risking a black eye. its sad.
I come from an eastern germany town and the neonazi scene is pretty big here. there are two parties (punks vs nazis) beating up eachother in huge mass fights regularily.
That's what happens here, it's just stupid beleiving that any person that isn't white or is homosexual isn't a person.
Love
Love

Mibba Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 04:32pm
Meski:
it's just stupid beleiving that any person that isn't white or is homosexual isn't a person.
its dumb.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 1st, 2007 at 10:09pm
Meski:

There's a shitload of Nazi graffiti in my school and around the town.

It's quite terrifying to go into the bathroom and see the words "Kill All the Jews" scrawled in large letters across the mirrors and doors, with swastikas everywhere.
Register