Billie Joe Solos?

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 1st, 2006 at 12:08pm
*sigh* He's not going to. He has another band. He mostly just helps them onstage.
Kadie
Geek
Kadie

Blog
November 1st, 2006 at 04:15pm
Cigarettes And Valentines:
Well in Bullet In A Bible Billie did the solo I believe..Think..

yeah im pretty sur e he did
beans
Geek
beans
November 2nd, 2006 at 01:16pm
there's more than one solo in Bullet In A Bible, which ones did he do? i hope he did AI solo cos thats the best
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 2nd, 2006 at 01:18pm
billiejoeroxx:
billie joe rocks and is hot no matter what! if jason w. was a offical member of green day i would hate jason even more. he is a good guitarist, not better then billie joe, and backup, but i hate him because he seems to take the spotlight from the three main players in green day.

LOL

I think if people are fighting to have Jason White in the band, why not have Jason Freese and Ronnie Blake too?

And the other musicians that help out?

Dno
beans
Geek
beans
November 2nd, 2006 at 01:20pm
both jason's and ronnie shouldnt be in the band eventhough they help out and stuff they not in photo shoots or nethin lke that so they shud piss of somwhere and only come when needed
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 2nd, 2006 at 01:21pm
beans:
both jason's and ronnie shouldnt be in the band eventhough they help out and stuff they not in photo shoots or nethin lke that so they shud piss of somwhere and only come when needed
Hate comments are bad.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:00pm
Erm Guys, this is a thread that should be used to discuss guitar solo's not whether Jason White or anyone else should be a member of Green Day, there is NO need for hate comments.

Talk about additional GD members here
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
December 11th, 2006 at 09:35am
Born Again:
Lissie.:
I love the solo in Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Their new stuff is underrated.
Maybe in Sweden it's underrated.

But in the US it's like... Shocked

HAHAHAHAHA.

I loved that. Priceless.

I love Only Of You solo...and 1,000 Hours...but I love those songs as a whole too.
I wish there was more solo's like these ones nowadays.
It'd be great.
Burn_My_Photograph
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Burn_My_Photograph
December 11th, 2006 at 11:39am
Hmm... my favourite Green Day guitar solo would have to be... either Holiday/Wake Me Up When September Ends or... Dry Ice.

I like the rhythm of Fashion Victim but that's not a solo Laughing

When Green Day are playing live, Billie Joe does the rhythm guitar because then he can run about and things without thinking 'wait did I just fuck that up?' Jason's there to do the solos because, face it, Billie can't play both at the same time, unless he was like... I dunno, Super Billie, running around in red pants and a cape.

I'll shut up now.
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
December 11th, 2006 at 10:54pm
beans:

Awh, be nice to the Jasons and Ronnie. I mean, if Green Day didn't have them around once in a while, they would sound exactly like like they did in Dookie. And no one likes a band that stays the same over ten or twenty years.

I like the guitar solo in their cover of 'My Generation'. Very Happy
brdget midget ginja ninja
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 13th, 2006 at 12:22am
Burn_My_Photograph:
Hmm... my favourite Green Day guitar solo would have to be... either Holiday/Wake Me Up When September Ends or... Dry Ice.

I like the rhythm of Fashion Victim but that's not a solo Laughing

When Green Day are playing live, Billie Joe does the rhythm guitar because then he can run about and things without thinking 'wait did I just fuck that up?' Jason's there to do the solos because, face it, Billie can't play both at the same time, unless he was like... I dunno, Super Billie, running around in red pants and a cape.

I'll shut up now.

Oh that IS a nice mental image. Billie should do that!!

Well to the person before leaving those nasty comments about jason white, back off!! He is a very talented musician and I heard somewhere that Green Day had offered him a spot in the band but he refused saying that "it was all about them three." I think this was a good desicion for both the band and Jason coz if he were to join the band, he would be a part of the background still. At least being an "add-on" he gets the whole Billie introducing him to the crowd and the screaming fans etc. This keeps the focus on Green Day (keeping the old fans happy) and giving Jason a little showcase for himself. I think the situation was handled very well Very Happy
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
December 14th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Born Again:

no, he was playing the riff running, jason did the solo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 14th, 2006 at 07:14pm
TomekĀ®:
Born Again:

no, he was playing the riff running, jason did the solo

Yup that's right. It would be pretty impossible to play the solo running even though it's not really complicated. Hehe I was just watching it then Laughing
Whatsername11
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatsername11
August 14th, 2012 at 02:53am
I think that the Judge's daughter is one badass solo, what do you think?
Register