Green Day Questions and Answers Thread.

AuthorMessage
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 24th, 2010 at 10:43am
^ Billie left before Mike, and all I know is that Mike graduated.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 25th, 2010 at 05:01pm
Thirteen:
What year did Billie and Mike leave school ?
Billie said he dropped out in February of 1990, and Mike graduated that year.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
July 6th, 2010 at 08:12am
Hopefully a similar question to this hasn't been asked before and I hope I'm posting this in the correct section and thread; apologies if I'm not, but I did try to find related topics.

So my friend unfortunately needs to sell some of her Green Day stuff as she's leaving Uni accom and moving into a student let, thus she simply does not have the space for it all! She has Warning and American Idiot on CD, except Warning came with a 52 page colour booklet in a sleeve; American Idiot came in a hard book-like case and also had a 52 page booklet with it. She is unaware of how much it is worth and would like to know, so if any of you do or would like to buy it, let me know and I'll get back to her for you.

Thanx, guys
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 9th, 2010 at 07:38pm
Trusty Chords.:
Hopefully a similar question to this hasn't been asked before and I hope I'm posting this in the correct section and thread; apologies if I'm not, but I did try to find related topics.

So my friend unfortunately needs to sell some of her Green Day stuff as she's leaving Uni accom and moving into a student let, thus she simply does not have the space for it all! She has Warning and American Idiot on CD, except Warning came with a 52 page colour booklet in a sleeve; American Idiot came in a hard book-like case and also had a 52 page booklet with it. She is unaware of how much it is worth and would like to know, so if any of you do or would like to buy it, let me know and I'll get back to her for you.

Thanx, guys
Last time I saw those for sale on ebay, I think they were going for about $15 each. I think the Warning one is harder to find now than the American Idiot one, and it's cooler because it has special features on the disc. You can try selling them in this thread maybe, I was able to sell a few of my items in it.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
July 13th, 2010 at 08:28am
greenday6:
Trusty Chords.:

Thanx, guys
Last time I saw those for sale on ebay, I think they were going for about $15 each. I think the Warning one is harder to find now than the American Idiot one, and it's cooler because it has special features on the disc. You can try selling them in this thread maybe, I was able to sell a few of my items in it.

Thanx for letting me know; I told my friend and she's gonna join up to GSB and post in that thread :]
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
August 19th, 2010 at 09:28am
michaeldirnt:
Does anyone know has Mike Dirnt gotten married to Brittney yet actually are they even engaged???

they got married in march 2009 i read it in the rolling stone so i think it´s true.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 19th, 2010 at 12:23pm
It is true. There are pictures
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 19th, 2010 at 02:18pm
I would say that if it wern't true then it would have been a really expensive publicity stunt.
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
August 21st, 2010 at 12:19am
Okkk. Were can the voice ringtones be found?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 21st, 2010 at 02:24pm
Mr.Armstrong:
Okkk. Were can the voice ringtones be found?
Here's 4 of them.
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
August 30th, 2010 at 06:20pm
Does the Leedy only make drums for Tre?
GreenDay1039HV
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDay1039HV
September 27th, 2010 at 11:48pm
Hey, I'm going to my friends celebrity party and I wanted to dress up as Billie Joe Armtrong. What kind of clothes ( besides Black button-up, converse, skinnies and red tie ) does he wear? And what clothes are sort of his style? Thanks!! Very Happy
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 12th, 2010 at 09:04pm
GreenDay1039HV:
Hey, I'm going to my friends celebrity party and I wanted to dress up as Billie Joe Armtrong. What kind of clothes ( besides Black button-up, converse, skinnies and red tie ) does he wear? And what clothes are sort of his style? Thanks!! Very Happy

Cool idea. That blue striped shirt would totally be cool to where too, but I don't think many people would really think of him when they saw it unless they were huge fans. Smile) What color's your hair? If it's not black, you could maybe, like, put some of that spray black stuff in it. Oh yeah, and arm tattoos. Fake, of course. Unless... you wanted to get real ones or have them. XD You can get them at your local vending machine. Dance
Hope I helped.

---

Is Billie Joe's natural hair color black, or was it brown? I should know this but I don't. Shocked
St. Dude
St. Dude
October 13th, 2010 at 02:18am
LightsOfMassacre:
Is Billie Joe's natural hair color black, or was it brown? I should know this but I don't. Shocked
reddish brown
GreenDay1039HV
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDay1039HV
October 14th, 2010 at 09:02pm
LightsOfMassacre:
GreenDay1039HV:

Cool idea. That blue striped shirt would totally be cool to where too, but I don't think many people would really think of him when they saw it unless they were huge fans. Smile) What color's your hair? If it's not black, you could maybe, like, put some of that spray black stuff in it. Oh yeah, and arm tattoos. Fake, of course. Unless... you wanted to get real ones or have them. XD You can get them at your local vending machine. Dance
Hope I helped.

---

Haha thanks alot Razz And my hair's realllllyyy dark brown so it looks black (:
coop
King For A Couple Of Days
coop
October 18th, 2010 at 01:29pm
BJ's natural hair color is kinda redbrown, isn't it?
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 9th, 2010 at 09:18am
Treacle ;3:
BJ's natural hair color is kinda redbrown, isn't it?

Chyyyeah....like a squirell...the red kind...eventually...maybe even now...its gonna go grey like the other kind of squirell Laughing Laughing
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2010 at 10:24pm
Okay, my question's more than a little obscure -- but does anyone happen to know the maiden name of Tré's mom?
St. Dude
St. Dude
November 15th, 2010 at 04:09am
IntoxiTREted.:
Okay, my question's more than a little obscure -- but does anyone happen to know the maiden name of Tré's mom?
Mama Cool
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2010 at 09:57am
Spider Tre:
IntoxiTREted.:
Mama Cool

Rolling Eyes Very funny, but I was being serious. I do know her married name is 'Linda Wright', but what was her last name before she married Tré's dad?
Register