Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 13th, 2006 at 04:46pm
all of it
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
September 13th, 2006 at 04:56pm
If I had to only listen to old or new, it would be old.

because there's more of it !

but otherwise, I like it all. it's so hard to choose.
Green_Day_Addicted
Idiot
Green_Day_Addicted
September 13th, 2006 at 05:12pm
Both, because it's all Green Day
whospiltmybeer
Idiot
whospiltmybeer

Blog
September 16th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Old. Even though it may still be "all Green Day" it's not ALL great.
freedumb
Idiot
freedumb
September 16th, 2006 at 09:32pm
whospiltmybeer:
Old. Even though it may still be "all Green Day" it's not ALL great.

thats how it feel
Bobbastard
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bobbastard
September 18th, 2006 at 10:06am
the old songs have more memories with them for me, but i like the new ones just as much so both. the new ones will be old one day and then there will be forum requests asking if they liked the old songs like american idiot instead of the new ones they do in the future, i remember when dookie came out ,people were complaining cause it didnt sound like 39/smooth. so please! just listen to it!
x-Billie and Adie-x
Geek
x-Billie and Adie-x
November 25th, 2006 at 11:24am
i love it all they are so many different things about the old stuff and the new stuff i love.
old stuff because it rocks and it i love the old songs cuz they are about random things that just pop into Billie's head and i love Adies songs and tre's make me laugh.
and i love the new stuff beacuse AI rocks and its them speaking out about things that matter
Bury Me in Black.™
Idiot
Bury Me in Black.™
November 25th, 2006 at 03:52pm
I love all of their music, so I don't really care.
Healthy Body Sick Mind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Healthy Body Sick Mind

Mibba
November 25th, 2006 at 04:23pm
I think on an old account on here I had ages ago I know for a fact I said old stuff. I still kind of do dig the old stuff a bit more, then new. I think it was weird for me when they came out with American Idiot, because I grew up on them, I was used to hearing the songs about pot, masterbation, teenage angst, infatuation, and all that other crap. I remember back when I was in 7th grade (now I am a senior in high school) i was going through that finding yourseld crap, that typically happeneds around that time. I had kinda swayed away from Green Day a bit. I remember I was at home sitting on my bed and I looked over at a ticket stub of there's I went to when I was 10 and I was like "Hmm I'm going to pull out Dookie". I was reunited with what seemed like the soundtrack of my life and still today is. Then I pulled out Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning, Kerplunk (I didn't have 39 smooth yet.) Anyway where I was getting to was I remember the day American Idiot came out I went right to the store and got it and listened to it, and it was just a bit weird for me, because it was different, and I don't think I really comprehended it, I was what 15?. People just thought it was a fuck you to the government, which yeah I think is a message, but I think their are alot of other messages in it too. Then when people started saying that their old stuff was better or being in Berkeley they "sold out" again all that other shit. I agreed that they're old stuff was better because well I thought it was. Then over the summer I was floaded with all these wake up calls, people telling me it was my final year of high school, collage, real world, all that other adult shit. After the first day of school the family and me went out to eat. I hated school, people, society, my town, just everything kind of seemed like it was going wrong and I was having "a knack for fucking everything up" and I had my ipod on shuffle while driving home and Jesus of Suburbia came on and I was just like "hm haven't listened to this since they played in San Francisco last October". That feeling I got when I heard Dookie again came back. Jesus of Suburbia kind of became the song to my life. Then I listened to American Idiot when I got home and I finally comprehended it all, the message that was in the album that I think only yourself can bring out. I kind of noticed that a lot more of the mature ladies and gents or adults dig American Idiot because I think they fully understand the consept of it.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
November 26th, 2006 at 12:15am
All Green Day stuff.

But I'm really glad with the new stuff. GD have always progressed album after album but with AI, they've taken huge risks and huger steps into becoming a better band - which they have become!

Also, I think it's unfair to compare at least half a dosen old albums with the one new album.
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:24pm
New And Old, Im Sick Of The Fucking Metalheads At The Park Telling Me What Music To Like

"Oh my god green day are fucking sellouts- dookie was good but there so overrated.." - Ch, i don't give a flying fuck.

I Serisouly Hate Mainstream Haters... It Pisses Me Off Immensly.

I Think I Should Ignore Those Guys.
Their Not Even American But They Speak like They've Lived There For Like 4 Years 0_o

IT MAKES NO SCENCE!!
brutal_obsession
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
brutal_obsession

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:33pm
Betanynin:
New And Old, Im Sick Of The Fucking Metalheads At The Park Telling Me What Music To Like

"Oh my god green day are fucking sellouts- dookie was good but there so overrated.." - Ch, i don't give a flying fuck.

I Serisouly Hate Mainstream Haters... It Pisses Me Off Immensly.

I Think I Should Ignore Those Guys.
Their Not Even American But They Speak like They've Lived There For Like 4 Years 0_o

IT MAKES NO SCENCE!!

so true.

i also sick of it.

old has more heart i think
but the new stuff is also Goodo
i mean come on its green day
everything's good
the resistance.
King For A Couple Of Days
the resistance.

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:48pm
Old.
And She Was....
Geek
And She Was....
December 2nd, 2006 at 11:55pm
well i love their old stuff and i like their new stuff...so yea i like their old stuff a little betta. but when i talk 2 ppl about ther music i more talk about old green day coz i guess im stuck in 'the past green day'.
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
December 3rd, 2006 at 10:42am
i think i prefer the old stuff cause it doesnt get played very often unlike the newer stuff
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 03:32pm
Old.
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
December 3rd, 2006 at 03:41pm
old.
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
December 8th, 2006 at 11:55pm
I dunno... American Idiot's music really pumps me up, but I relate more to older lyrics from like, Kerplunk. I guess I just love all Green Day...
Mia-0210
Idiot
Mia-0210

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 12:12am
I fell in love with their new music, but when I got to buying Dookie, I was like "I relate to this a lot more than AI". Not that AI wasnt a good album, but Dookie and 1039 and Kerplunk had more of a me-feel to it.
Not So Perfect
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Not So Perfect
December 9th, 2006 at 12:20am
I like it all...but I guess I prefer the older stuff.
Register