The Beatles

AuthorMessage
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
May 10th, 2008 at 10:52pm
Aye, I would use Lucy, but I did it for a French children's book earlier this year, and I kind of want to do something different. Atm I'm thinking maybe I Am The Walrus or Yellow Submarine, or maybe The Fool On The Hill....and more I'm forgetting. >.<

@ Yvonne....AVATAR. OMG. OMFG Ah LOVE IT
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
May 13th, 2008 at 08:09am
Thank you. Con
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2008 at 08:51am
Everlongview.:
Aye, I would use Lucy, but I did it for a French children's book earlier this year, and I kind of want to do something different. Atm I'm thinking maybe I Am The Walrus or Yellow Submarine, or maybe The Fool On The Hill....and more I'm forgetting. >.<

I reckon the best ones to choose from would be:

Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds, Nowhere Man, When I'm Sixty Four, The Fool On the Hill.

Maybe something like Please Mr Postman, Birthday or Drive My Car would also work, but you'd have to make up your own story for that 'cause they don't tell them in the song.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
May 15th, 2008 at 09:50pm
Juice Springsteen:
Everlongview.:

I reckon the best ones to choose from would be:

Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds, Nowhere Man, When I'm Sixty Four, The Fool On the Hill.

Maybe something like Please Mr Postman, Birthday or Drive My Car would also work, but you'd have to make up your own story for that 'cause they don't tell them in the song.
Yeh, I looked at almost all of those except Nowhere Man, and was still deciding, but then today in class my teacher goes, "Oh, Emily, what song are you using for your book?" So I just kinda had to decide on the spot, wound up with Penny Lane.

I think it should work okay, even if it's not necessarily a ~story.~
L Lawliet
Idiot
L Lawliet
May 16th, 2008 at 11:08pm
I love the Beatles. Eleanor Rigby gets to me every time.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
June 8th, 2008 at 12:09am
So I was flipping through the guide on the TV earlier and I saw this thing, "Rain: The Beatles Experience." I, not knowing what it was, turned to it, saw a concert, heard Beatles music, had a heart attack--and then it zoomed in to the band, and I'm like..."you are not Beatles."

Turns out it was a tribute bands, which in general annoy all hell out of me...but I watched anyway. I was annoyed and entertained at the same time. XD The only one who was sufficiently [by my standards] convincing was the guy who was supposed to be Paul, and the John guy was OKAY towards the beginning, but once it got to the Abbey Road songs, it's like....no. The voice didn't sound right either, not at all...and George and Ringo were just absolutely wrong altogether.

...And the fact they were performing songs from Sgt. Pepper on just bugged me.
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
June 8th, 2008 at 02:52am
The second name of a music teacher at our school is Ringo.
I just heard that on Friday and found it perfectly awesome.

So his parents were just as cool as he is.

Sorry. Just wanted to tell somebody. Shifty
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
June 8th, 2008 at 05:23am
Some weeks ago there was a guy on a Dutch tv show who's first name was Beatle. tehe
His parents apparently were big Beatles fans aswell.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
June 12th, 2008 at 11:32pm
If I were to go to some alternate universe and have a kid [I'm not having kids; can't stand 'em], if it was a boy I'd name him Lennon. As for a second name I'm not too sure, but it's not like it matters so much. Laughing

...Though Lennon Starkey sounds kinda cool.
Pito
King For A Couple Of Days
Pito
June 14th, 2008 at 09:04am
Abbey Road is an amazing album. Not one bad song from there.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
June 19th, 2008 at 09:32pm
Happy birthday to Macca yesterday. Ahbrow Sixty-six, whoa...then we have Rings' in a couple weeks.

...But SPEAKING OF PAULY. I read that he's planning a two-year long FAREWELL tour. I practically had a heart attack, and not in a good way. Molly
Skippy.
Skippy.

Mibba
June 21st, 2008 at 07:52am
Cassie
I have a karaoke thing with heaps of Beatles songs.
stewbrain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stewbrain
June 21st, 2008 at 11:35pm
The Beatles=Greatest Band Of ALL TIME
Helter Skelter=Greatest Song Of ALL TIME

The White Album or Let it Be are the best albums of The Beatles

John is the best. Then George. Paul. Finally Ringo.
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
June 26th, 2008 at 11:28am
Ringo was recently asked by Access Hollywood what he hoped to receive for his upcoming birthday (July 7th). Ringo's answer was unconventional, he said, "just more Peace & Love." Then he expanded his wish further, "it would be really cool if everyone, everywhere, wherever they are, at noon on July 7 make the peace sign and say "Peace & Love."

OMGyes
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
July 1st, 2008 at 09:02pm
Yvonne.:
Ringo was recently asked by Access Hollywood what he hoped to receive for his upcoming birthday (July 7th). Ringo's answer was unconventional, he said, "just more Peace & Love." Then he expanded his wish further, "it would be really cool if everyone, everywhere, wherever they are, at noon on July 7 make the peace sign and say "Peace & Love."

OMGyes
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

That is so bloody cool. OMGyes

[makes note]
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 6th, 2008 at 08:10pm
mmm i am in love with Abbey Road right now
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
July 7th, 2008 at 03:47pm

I'm seriously pissed, 'cause I'd set my alarm for 12 noon so I could do the peace/love thing [since I don't usually get up till 1 or 2] AND IT DIDN'T GO OFF. Aaagghhhh. Cheese
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
July 8th, 2008 at 06:36am
Those things always happen on moments like these. lmfao
Glad I never have the problem of sleeping in until noon.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
July 8th, 2008 at 04:17pm
I KNOW, DON'T THEY? Cheese lmfao

BUUUT! I just found this--a petition to get Brian Epstein into the non-performer category of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame...I think I saw George Martin's name on it somewhere. ~~

So I highly recommend it be signed.
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
July 9th, 2008 at 03:48pm
Everlongview.:
I KNOW, DON'T THEY? Cheese lmfao

BUUUT! I just found this--a petition to get Brian Epstein into the non-performer category of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame...I think I saw George Martin's name on it somewhere. ~~

So I highly recommend it be signed.

Signed it. ~~
Pretty awesome if it's George Martin who signed it.
Register